Re: Do you think this is the same person?
May 14, 2010, 10:20:13 AM
Quote from: "awesome1"
Does it really bother people that Michael mimed a few tracks ???

I'm really late responding but I just noticed this. He didn't mime in either of the performances I posted above. If he was sick, then that's understandable and sorry to Mike (if he is reading this...you never know) if that was the case.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

July 11, 2010, 02:19:23 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"

I'm really late responding but I just noticed this. He didn't mime in either of the performances I posted above. If he was sick, then that's understandable and sorry to Mike (if he is reading this...you never know) if that was the case.
I was just reading the threads and I was thinking that during the Dangerous tour he had to cancel the rest of his show, because this was during the time of the Jordie Chandler child molestation had came out and Michael went to rehab. Also, the Dangerous tour at Bucharest, didn't he sell this to HBO for about $20 million? Here's an article about the tour
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 02:33:42 AM

No I don't mind if MJ did that.  He dance his butt off on stage.  It's hard to dance like that and sing at the same time.  His performance makes up for it.  He's not like Britany Spears who doesn't really sing during her shows and give an average performance.  This dude performs with everything he got.  You can tell how he sweats when he performs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

July 11, 2010, 04:44:11 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "looking4truth"

I was just reading the threads and I was thinking that during the Dangerous tour he had to cancel the rest of his show, because this was during the time of the Jordie Chandler child molestation had came out and Michael went to rehab. Also, the Dangerous tour at Bucharest, didn't he sell this to HBO for about $20 million? Here's an article about the tour
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If that were the case then it could very well explain his performance. MJ was going through a very tramatic time in his life and he still went out on stage for his fans. The man always cared about the people who made him who he had become and never forgot that with each of his performances. He really worked his a_ _ off to give a stellar performance everytime he went on stage. So, what if he used a double at certain times when he was changing or whatever. I strongly believe everytime he went before an audience it was him. The man wasn't going to allow an immature to mess up what he had worked to become all of his life. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nWo

November 24, 2010, 09:12:09 AM
Sorry to bring this thread back to life but that was not a doulbe during the Dangerous tour. You have to tak into account that he was probably tired from dancing for nearly an hour with no break and was more focused on the dancing. He doesn't sound "off" he sounds out of breathe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjamm

January 23, 2011, 11:12:31 PM
i hihgly disagree, Michael entire music view changed from Bad to Dangerous, his entire style was altared. His dancing was slowed and more profesioned, Two different eras, for two different performances, vice versa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 24, 2011, 06:05:33 AM
When MJ had the mask on during Thriller performances, it was usually one of his dancers in his place, as he had to get to a different part of the stage for another number - so Thriller was mimed (because it wasn't him singing with the mask on).  That being said, it was only for an illusion on stage and I don't believe there were doubles in any other part - except for the last part when he flies off stage (that was someone else as we all know).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 24, 2011, 06:41:41 AM
Remember when Michael collapsed from a lung condition ( he talks about it in Moonwalk)- it think from then on his lung capacity was impacted.  If there was scarring in lung tissue it could have led to declining breathing capacity and chronic inflammation. You would not necesarily notice it unless stressed. Try what he does: sing and just walk and see how you breathe.  Now, elevate that to his level of physicality on stage.  I think he always sang...he just could not help it, but he was worried it  would not be perfect, hence the playback.
With other performers the playback might bother me, but with Michael his performances are more than the sum of the parts.

Also, there is Lupus to consider.  That is chronic and impacts lung functioning.  

And then- above all Michael is human.  He had off days- I'm sure perfectionist him hated that and pushed himself too hard. All for the fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 24, 2011, 07:54:16 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Remember when Michael collapsed from a lung condition ( he talks about it in Moonwalk)- it think from then on his lung capacity was impacted.  If there was scarring in lung tissue it could have led to declining breathing capacity and chronic inflammation. You would not necesarily notice it unless stressed. Try what he does: sing and just walk and see how you breathe.  Now, elevate that to his level of physicality on stage.  I think he always sang...he just could not help it, but he was worried it  would not be perfect, hence the playback.
With other performers the playback might bother me, but with Michael his performances are more than the sum of the parts.

Also, there is Lupus to consider.  That is chronic and impacts lung functioning.  

And then- above all Michael is human.  He had off days- I'm sure perfectionist him hated that and pushed himself too hard. All for the fans.

yup and wasn't his lungs mentioned in the AR too? And no I haven't ruled out the AR as fake yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 05, 2011, 09:23:38 AM
He could have came on stage and just sit there for 2 hours and that would have been a show in itself.......
I don't blame him for miming some songs...... but my opinion doesn't count, because I don't blame for anything.....except for staying away too long
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions