I found this article from 2008 which mentions Peter Lopez. Although I 'm not happy at some of the stuff said about MJ, it does seem to have some interesting info in regards to business...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
hopefully this guy isn't really dead either! he he

Something is really fishy about this suicide. Go to youtube and you will find dozens of empty vids with announcements of statements from Cahterine Bach about the "true story", leaked material and so on.

They are all from 4/30/2010, the day of the supposed suicide of Lopez. If you follow the links provided there, you are led to sides that do not contain any of the promised footage.

So what is this????

3 different places where the body was found, a mysterious suicide note, the funeral announced for today (without investigating the true cause of death if it was no suicide)??

I don't want to be impious, but could this only be another hoax like suspicious mind indicated? Showing how rumours can be spread and the headlines are made without knowing and/or showing the truth?

don't know if i'd  say a hoax. protective custody maybe.i certainly don't think it would be funny if people start dropping like flies under mysterious circumstances and micheal reapears unless someone has all their ducks in a row and has a case to prove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

This is from Raffles facebook

Raffles van Exel Today we are putting my Friend/ Attorney Peter Lopez to rest. the Memorial service was amazing. Kenny G, Kenny Ortega, Randy Jackson, Neil Portnow ( Chairman of the Grammy's), Sugar Ray Leonard, Jimmy Jam (producer) and other attended. R.I.P. my friend. untill we meet again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For those who follow Raffels van Excel on Twitter, when the Lopez death was announced Excel was beside himself and shocked in his tweets. Then suddenly he's at the funeral....cut to back to meetings and hiking!  Just all seems too fast for me. I vote for protective custody also.

I just want this nightmare over with for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that man knew too much to live.  He was killed as sure as the nose on my face.  He had to know if that will was valid or not and like you say, the music deal coming up the pike under Sony's noses making them look stupid.  Do we have any doubt what they will do for money?  Do we?  that kind of money!  I believe the would kill their own family members for far less.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
For those who follow Raffels van Excel on Twitter, when the Lopez death was announced Excel was beside himself and shocked in his tweets. Then suddenly he's at the funeral....cut to back to meetings and hiking!  Just all seems too fast for me. I vote for protective custody also.

not to sound selfish but i want it to be over for us. my brain has been under so much stress and i never gave the guy a second thought before june 25th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "MJsbasheret"

not to sound selfish but i want it to be over for us. my brain has been under so much stress and i never gave the guy a second thought before june 25th

that's how i feel too, I've turned numb cause it's too much to take in and it's not healthy for me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

somekindofsign - Thank you for the translation of the article from the Spanish Forum...Apparently no one noticed it states Lopez was going to grant an interview about "the killing of the King of Pop"....

Peter Lee, one of the most sought after lawyers in the entertainment industry in the United States and Latin America, reportedly was close to granting a very revealing interview about the killing of the King of Pop...

Of course no way of knowing if this statement is true or not - But now we never will know will we?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
somekindofsign - Thank you for the translation of the article from the Spanish Forum...Apparently no one noticed it states Lopez was going to grant an interview about "the killing of the King of Pop"....

Peter Lee, one of the most sought after lawyers in the entertainment industry in the United States and Latin America, reportedly was close to granting a very revealing interview about the killing of the King of Pop...

Of course no way of knowing if this statement is true or not - But now we never will know will we?

That stuck out to me.  I don't know what to say... I just want to keep this thread going because we need more answers on Peter Lopez's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

This "suicide" makes me remember of a tweet (supposedly) from Craig Harvey:
#    I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"....     7:52 PM Oct 6th, 2009  via web  

Has this tweet been investigated or not ? I don't remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "Sarahli"
#    I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"....     7:52 PM Oct 6th, 2009  via web  

Was this tweet in relation to MJ specifically?

Well in this case 5 are Dead; Evan Chandler, Bruce Ayers, Peter Lopez, and 2 Giraffes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Sarahli"

Was this tweet in relation to MJ specifically?

Well in this case 5 are Dead; Evan Chandler, Bruce Ayers, Peter Lopez, and 2 Giraffes!

There was no specific context. He just tweeted that and I remember that nobody understood what he was talking about at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Good Lets Dance

Yes he could have helped him get out of the concerts and at the same time, helped him with his new album.  You know you need to be copyrighted and so on, how can you get around that without SONY or AEG finding out.
And FYI
This is my opinion and just because you found a article, (while it is a great article), it still does not mean that the article is really the truth.  This is just aother scenario which could still be entirely possible.  So please do not tell me no, and go and read your article, last I checked, I am and will always be entittled to my own opinion !!!!!!!!!

AEG is concert promoter they have nothing to do with MJ's recordings. It was already explained on another thread that Sony would liikely have no rights to this new music. I forget where it is but it was just recently. Where did you see Lopez had anything to do with the new album? I read all about that and did not see Lopez name connected to it anywhere. (and it's not "MY" article - it was posted by someone else) So yes, I'll agree it COULD be possible but so far you have not shown me Lopez connection to new album. but he IS connected to the 02 Arena Mess and was helping MJ in the Tug of War with these AEG thugs. ( :oops: Sorry I tried to sway your opinion I won't let it happen again)

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but. after invincible was anything else released with as much new music on it? was it always pretty much the old stuff with maybe the required two new ,that i think he spoke about at the thing where he was talking about leaving sony? i just get the feeling and of course none of us really know the guy,that micheals plan was they get the minimum out of me after this and nothing more.any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Yes he could have helped him get out of the concerts and at the same time, helped him with his new album.  You know you need to be copyrighted and so on, how can you get around that without SONY or AEG finding out.
And FYI
This is my opinion and just because you found a article, (while it is a great article), it still does not mean that the article is really the truth.  This is just aother scenario which could still be entirely possible.  So please do not tell me no, and go and read your article, last I checked, I am and will always be entittled to my own opinion !!!!!!!!!

AEG is concert promoter they have nothing to do with MJ's recordings. It was already explained on another thread that Sony would liikely have no rights to this new music. I forget where it is but it was just recently. Where did you see Lopez had anything to do with the new album? I read all about that and did not see Lopez name connected to it anywhere. (and it's not "MY" article - it was posted by someone else) So yes, I'll agree it COULD be possible but so far you have not shown me Lopez connection to new album. but he IS connected to the 02 Arena Mess and was helping MJ in the Tug of War with these AEG thugs. ( :oops: Sorry I tried to sway your opinion I won't let it happen again)

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but. after invincible was anything else released with as much new music on it? was it always pretty much the old stuff with maybe the required two new ,that i think he spoke about at the thing where he was talking about leaving sony? i just get the feeling and of course none of us really know the guy,that micheals plan was they get the minimum out of me after this and nothing more.any thoughts?

Yes, I do believe that was Michael's intention as far as Sony was concerned. Michael did have other plans for his future but it didn't involve Sony. That's my understanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Good Lets Dance

And FYI

Yes, I do believe that was Michael's intention as far as Sony was concerned. Michael did have other plans for his future but it didn't involve Sony. That's my understanding.
i came into this believing for something victorious for micheal . these other "deaths" are making it scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal