Possible Reason Attorney Lopez Killed !!
May 05, 2010, 07:53:25 PM
Well remember that MJ was working on an album back in 2007, and Sony and AEG were not aware of it.  Well........., was'nt Lopez MJ's attorney back then and could it have been a retribution killing because Lopez knew about it and said nothing !!!  Now Sony and AEG have Michael's old songs through the years.  Where as the Cacio's have new up to date music from Michael.  Therefore making Sony's songs seem tired and the newly recorded songs are up to date and fresh/  It kind of makes Sony look like a fool don't you think ?
Maybe Lopez went behind their backs, and they were angry about it, as we are talking millions even a billion dollars here off of Michael's new (2007)album.  After all we are dealing with whitecollar gangstas!

So what are your thoughts ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Unfortunately I think this is not far fetched at all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

No, if you want to know the reason go to this link and then read the Newshound Blog posted there. It is posted in "General Talk" under the Heading: 02 Announcement Exposed (this should be posted under the "02 Announcement" heading but for some reason it's in "General Talk")

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This article is very enlightening; It seems MJ did not want to go through with the London Concerts and Lopez was trying to get him out of them. Then MJ fired Lopez, cause he was the "contact" to reach MJ, and MJ did not want to reached. It's complicated so just read the article. I think Lopez was offed cause he was helping MJ weasel out of the 02 Concerts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Yes he could have helped him get out of the concerts and at the same time, helped him with his new album.  You know you need to be copyrighted and so on, how can you get around that without SONY or AEG finding out.
And FYI
This is my opinion and just because you found a article, (while it is a great article), it still does not mean that the article is really the truth.  This is just aother scenario which could still be entirely possible.  So please do not tell me no, and go and read your article, last I checked, I am and will always be entittled to my own opinion !!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Good Lets Dance

Yes he could have helped him get out of the concerts and at the same time, helped him with his new album.  You know you need to be copyrighted and so on, how can you get around that without SONY or AEG finding out.
And FYI
This is my opinion and just because you found a article, (while it is a great article), it still does not mean that the article is really the truth.  This is just aother scenario which could still be entirely possible.  So please do not tell me no, and go and read your article, last I checked, I am and will always be entittled to my own opinion !!!!!!!!!

AEG is concert promoter they have nothing to do with MJ's recordings. It was already explained on another thread that Sony would liikely have no rights to this new music. I forget where it is but it was just recently. Where did you see Lopez had anything to do with the new album? I read all about that and did not see Lopez name connected to it anywhere. (and it's not "MY" article - it was posted by someone else) So yes, I'll agree it COULD be possible but so far you have not shown me Lopez connection to new album. but he IS connected to the 02 Arena Mess and was helping MJ in the Tug of War with these AEG thugs. ( :oops: Sorry I tried to sway your opinion I won't let it happen again)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Maybe you BOTH correct?  
Michael Jackson did NOT want to do the 02 announcement.
I heard a couple of other disturbing things about this day, but
it is hearsay, but after reading yet again the Newshound article,
I am not so sure.   :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "Zen"
Maybe you BOTH correct?  

Zen, would you be willing to tell us these "heresay" you heard? (Thanks)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "Zen"
Maybe you BOTH correct?  

Zen, would you be willing to tell us these "heresay" you heard? (Thanks)

Yes, please tell us! I never hearn anything like that. Please! :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

somekindofsign

Minamai found this and posted it on the spanish forum. Here you have it translated:

The King of Pop felt his lawyer Peter Lopez as a friend with whom she had a close relationship over 20 years. (Supplied)
Monday, May 3, 2010
Melba Brugueras / Primera Hora

Peter Lee, a close friend and personal lawyer of the star Michael Jackson and the Jackson family for more than 20 years, allegedly committed suicide last Friday near his luxury mansion in Encino, California, where the family of the late King of Pop also has a complex.

The problem is that people who belong to the inner circle of the Jackson family and the Lopez family still can not believe that the attorney's death was a suicide.

Peter Lee, one of the most sought after lawyers in the entertainment industry in the United States and Latin America, reportedly was close to granting a very revealing interview about the killing of the King of Pop

Moreover, there are inconsistencies in the versions that have been offered on the death of the lawyer, who was the husband of the star of Dukes of Hazzard Catherine Bach, who bore him two girls.

Some reports indicate that Lopez was found dead by police in Los Angeles in a garden in front of his mansion. Other reports state that was in a garden behind the mansion and others that it was within his residence.

And there are other questions about the number of shots heard by neighbors of the lawyer.

another suicide in relation to Jackson

[youtube:3gn4bput]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz0L0tzfC5E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3gn4bput]

If Lopez's death was self-inflicted, then this would be the second suicide that occurs around the King of Pop since his death. The first was that of Evan Chandler, a man who accused Jackson of molesting her son Jordie Chandler in 1993. In fact, this incident caused the cancellation of the concert that the star was scheduled on the island as part of his Dangerous world tour.

Incredulous Maritza Casiano

Whatever the real version of the facts surrounding the mysterious death of Jackson attorney, people who knew Lopez or worked with him are convinced that the lawyer would never have thought about suicide.

"If you had told me that Peter Lee contemplated suicide, had said that it was crazy," he said in an interview with Primera Hora Maritza Casiano producer who, as the producer Angelo Medina, Lopez knew from the singer's glory days Mexican Emmanuel. Casiano also worked with Peter Lopez several issues related to Juan Luis Guerra and Caribbean Records. Throughout his career, the lawyer represented Laura Bozzo, ManĆ”, Whitney Houston, Jennifer Lopez, Andrea Bocelli, Vanilla Ice, The Eagles and Wilson Phillips, among many other artists.

"The last time I saw Peter was in 2006, he went to my office. I remember that day I was well excited that Michael (Jackson) had asked him to take charge of his comeback and was his legal business manager. He also represented Michael in the dispute with Sony and Tommy Mottola. Do not see the sense in all this. Peter was a man secure. I do not believe that he committed suicide, "said Casiano.

Another person who was close to the attorney of the King of Pop was the celebrity commentator Javier Ceriani.

"It was my personal friend for over six years. Peter told me much about his relationship with Michael (Jackson) and the trust it had for him. Michael told me that it was difficult to trust people, but what struck me most was when one day I said to Michael you were giving a lethal injection. That told me a month before Michael died, "Ceriani told to Primera Hora.

"After Michael died, he told me that the world had to know the truth and he always told Michael I had to make a will but that he was annoyed and told him not to talk about it because it was a bad karma. It was as if he knew about some loose ends in the death of Michael "concluded Ceriani.

All this sounds really bad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Well remember that MJ was working on an album back in 2007, and Sony and AEG were not aware of it.  Well........., was'nt Lopez MJ's attorney back then and could it have been a retribution killing because Lopez knew about it and said nothing !!!  Now Sony and AEG have Michael's old songs through the years.  Where as the Cacio's have new up to date music from Michael.  Therefore making Sony's songs seem tired and the newly recorded songs are up to date and fresh/  It kind of makes Sony look like a fool don't you think ?
Maybe Lopez went behind their backs, and they were angry about it, as we are talking millions even a billion dollars here off of Michael's new (2007)album.  After all we are dealing with whitecollar gangstas!

So what are your thoughts ?

I think you may be very right about this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Didnt he die the day after the aphrodite jones show too?  IDK. that just seems weird. Not saying it's related..just weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

hopefully this guy isn't really dead either! he he
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Venus

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
I'm sure he's dead. I don't think LAPD can stand numerous death hoax.
He they are all adult serious people (he was a lawer) that don't fake death here and there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

somekindofsign

Quote from: "Venus"
I'm sure he's dead. I don't think LAPD can stand numerous death hoax.
He they are all adult serious people (he was a lawer) that don't fake death here and there.

I think he might be death too, but would this mean from you that Michael is not an adult and serious person, or that you donĀ“t believe he hoaxed his death?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Something is really fishy about this suicide. Go to youtube and you will find dozens of empty vids with announcements of statements from Cahterine Bach about the "true story", leaked material and so on.

They are all from 4/30/2010, the day of the supposed suicide of Lopez. If you follow the links provided there, you are led to sides that do not contain any of the promised footage.

So what is this????

3 different places where the body was found, a mysterious suicide note, the funeral announced for today (without investigating the true cause of death if it was no suicide)??

I don't want to be impious, but could this only be another hoax like suspicious mind indicated? Showing how rumours can be spread and the headlines are made without knowing and/or showing the truth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions