Jack Wishna
May 05, 2010, 03:59:02 PM
Does anyone know anything about this guy? He's the CEO of CPAmerica, and he worked closely with Michael in 2006-2007 when he was in Vegas. He moved him there apparently because he wanted Michael to have the biggest comeback in the history of entertainment. To me, Vegas doesn't seem like the biggest comeback of all time. Check out his twitter account You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, i wouldn't ask him about the hoax though. Youtube account is JohnWishna.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Jack Wishna
May 05, 2010, 04:02:51 PM
another role  in the story , thankyou for the link onelove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 10:35:41 PM
I think Vegas took on a whole new vibe a few years back when artists like Celine Dion, Cher, Elton John, etc. realized it was an opportunity to still perform for thousands of fans without the rigors of The Road....once Celine put down roots there, I believe artists started considering it as an option that never would have before....perhaps even MJ? Who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

this1crazygirl

May 12, 2010, 11:54:42 PM
:D  8-)

Quote from: "OneLove"
Does anyone know anything about this guy? He's the CEO of CPAmerica, and he worked closely with Michael in 2006-2007 when he was in Vegas. He moved him there apparently because he wanted Michael to have the biggest comeback in the history of entertainment. To me, Vegas doesn't seem like the biggest comeback of all time. Check out his twitter account You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, i wouldn't ask him about the hoax though. Youtube account is JohnWishna.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 01:10:02 AM
Very true. Vegas shed the old image years ago. Top acts who no longer draw huge crowds at large concert arenas turn to Vegas to perform for smaller audiences who pay top dollar to see them perform. When people from all over world go to Vegas they do so with the intent to spend lots of money.

Quote from: "heisinme09"
I think Vegas took on a whole new vibe a few years back when artists like Celine Dion, Cher, Elton John, etc. realized it was an opportunity to still perform for thousands of fans without the rigors of The Road....once Celine put down roots there, I believe artists started considering it as an option that never would have before....perhaps even MJ? Who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2010, 01:22:39 AM
I think MJ may have been considering the idea of doing shows in Vegas.  Afterall he did love Vegas.  He would visit there and shop there alot.  It would have been a great venue for him to come back and make top notch money.  Who wouldn't pay top notch money to see MJ in a small concert type setting?  That would be an awesome experience to see him dance and perform up close and personal instead of in a huge arena with millions of people.  I think that's why he was checking out Celine Dion's shows.  I think that would have been a great way for MJ to come back personally.  That's probably the only way he would actually perform again in the US.  I think MJ felt at home in Vegas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions