Quote from: "Datroot"
I got my money back three times.

? You paid once but submitted for refund three times? I'm speechless.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
this is what i have found regarding the ticket issue. aeg is makin' money left and right!
and it's a rip-off!!!  :evil:

from wiki:

AEG has also been accused of attempting to profit from the death of Michael Jackson, who was due to perform at London's 02 Arena in 2009/2010. While refunds of the approximately 750,000 tickets (at £55–£75 each plus £9 booking fee per ticket) are available to customers that request it, the promoter has offered to send out "souvenir" tickets providing fans of the singer waive their right to the refund.[6]

Many fans believe this is an unfair proposal as customers were already due to receive the tickets, and had paid to attend the concerts. They therefore feel that a souvenir tickets is an unsuitable and expensive substitute for the live performance, and that a partial refund should also be offered, or that the monies raised donated to a charity.

The company estimates that between 40–50% of its customers will request the original tickets in lieu of the refund, which will save the company $40 million in refunds. This is in addition to future profits from any material that forms a part of the "This Is It" concerts - the intellectual property of AEG.[7]

there you have it...monkey business! big time!

:mrgreen:
so would this be  proof that real fans bought tickets or just hearsay .i was thinking ,depending on who's a part of it and who the hoaxmaster is that it could some how be set up to instantly look like all the dates are sold out so no one could really get a ticket.of course that would also depend on the purpose.  datroot say they got money back three times but could just be playing. i dunno. or i could be even crazier than my husband thinks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

CC

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
this is what i have found regarding the ticket issue. aeg is makin' money left and right!
and it's a rip-off!!!  :evil:

from wiki:

AEG has also been accused of attempting to profit from the death of Michael Jackson, who was due to perform at London's 02 Arena in 2009/2010. While refunds of the approximately 750,000 tickets (at £55–£75 each plus £9 booking fee per ticket) are available to customers that request it, the promoter has offered to send out "souvenir" tickets providing fans of the singer waive their right to the refund.[6]

Many fans believe this is an unfair proposal as customers were already due to receive the tickets, and had paid to attend the concerts. They therefore feel that a souvenir tickets is an unsuitable and expensive substitute for the live performance, and that a partial refund should also be offered, or that the monies raised donated to a charity.

The company estimates that between 40–50% of its customers will request the original tickets in lieu of the refund, which will save the company $40 million in refunds. This is in addition to future profits from any material that forms a part of the "This Is It" concerts - the intellectual property of AEG.[7]

there you have it...monkey business! big time!

:mrgreen:
so would this be  proof that real fans bought tickets or just hearsay .i was thinking ,depending on who's a part of it and who the hoaxmaster is that it could some how be set up to instantly look like all the dates are sold out so no one could really get a ticket.of course that would also depend on the purpose.  datroot say they got money back three times but could just be playing. i dunno. or i could be even crazier than my husband thinks.

I THINK THAT THE SOLD OUT DATES ARE ONLY TEN
THE OTHERS 40  :roll:
I THINK THAT MAYBE THEY MAKE MONEY OF THE "SUPOSSED 40 OTHER DATES" IN SOME WAY... I DON´T KNOW HOW, BUT I THINK THAT "MONKEY BUSINESS" LIKE TABLOIBURN WROTE, WAS MADE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

it does say that nobody received a ticket before. it's in the middle part. they were due to receive the tickets and then they were told they could only get the ticket (plus some merch) when they WAIVED the right to a refund. that means once you agree to get the ticket (which you should have gotten anyway, regardless of a refund), you will not get your ticket money back! that applies at least for the online sale. i don't know if it was even possible to get a physical ticket anywhere else, like a box office.
when you buy your ticket at a box office, you get your concert ticket and when the concert doesn't happen you claim your refund with the ticket code that is on the ticket you already have and get your money back or the ticket will be valid for a substiute gig by the same artist. in this case, the concerts simply didn't happen and won't.

so, in my opinion, there should have never been an option to get a 'memorial ticket', which was the actual concert ticket, not a special edition of some sort, OR your money back. everybody with a code should have received their ticket regardless of a refund claim, cuz they already paid for it! that way they got something they already paid for and some left over memorial booklets and a cd... :roll: great! means you paid some enormous sum for a booklet with pics anybody can download on the net and a cd that cost € 15,00. how exclusive... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

CC

it does say that nobody received a ticket before. it's in the middle part. they were due to receive the tickets and then they were told they could only get the ticket (plus some merch) when they WAIVED the right to a refund. that means once you agree to get the ticket (which you should have gotten anyway, regardless of a refund), you will not get your ticket money back! that applies at least for the online sale. i don't know if it was even possible to get a physical ticket anywhere else, like a box office.
when you buy your ticket at a box office, you get your concert ticket and when the concert doesn't happen you claim your refund with the ticket code that is on the ticket you already have and get your money back or the ticket will be valid for a substiute gig by the same artist. in this case, the concerts simply didn't happen and won't.

so, in my opinion, there should have never been an option to get a 'memorial ticket', which was the actual concert ticket, not a special edition of some sort, OR your money back. everybody with a code should have received their ticket regardless of a refund claim, cuz they already paid for it! that way they got something they already paid for and some left over memorial booklets and a cd... :roll: great! means you paid some enormous sum for a booklet with pics anybody can download on the net and a cd that cost € 15,00. how exclusive... :roll:

EVEN IF THEY REFOUND ALL THE MONEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS OF INTEREST!!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

suspicious mind

so i guess what i'm asking is does anyone know a real live person who got through before they were sold out and got a refund or if this is what they said would be done to take care of the situation?see what i'm trying to say is that if no one really paid for any ticket it would be sort a no harm no fowl maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal