Hmm weird cause they don't just ask the 'what if' question but they go all in detail about painkillers, heartattacks... :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

jill

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Hmm weird cause they don't just ask the 'what if' question but they go all in detail about painkillers, heartattacks... :?

Even the bodyguards speaking out...that's what got me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Hey, this is toooo weird... how did you find this old thread?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This sounds so much like Cassandra -you know when she said she had this message from Michael, something like "if I tried to do the shows I would have died for sure"

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I am so nervous... what if Cassandra was not a fake after all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One was asking what would we do if Michael died and another was this.. posted on March 17 2009.

United Kingdom
Monday, March 1, 2010 - 22:27
Rockin.:
Re: limits if exploitation happens to an artist you are fan of?

This was posted march 17... :/ ermmmmmmmmm what the ?! Ther is another thread I remember which is similar asking 'what would we do if michael died' sorry but its too strange.

changed the date, 1 March 2010
Concert announcement had not yet been made
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This made my day really.

It's just too weird.

The person who posted the thread is still registered there but she's not active anymore.

And the way she describes the hypothetical situation with his bodyguards who would have came on a show and announce Michael is very ill..... I don't know, maybe I am wrong, but sounds like a plan to me.... a plan which was abandoned because you saw people's reaction to the idea - most of them said NO about giving away the ticket money.

And after that maybe Michael decided it's better to "die" if the fans expected him fo perform even if he was ill... fans who failed the test ?

Just sayin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well, actually the people who bought tickets were given the choice of whether to get their money back or receive some exclusive memorial material to keep.

the 'hypothesis' describes what really happened, imo. with all this money rolling into the estate now, everybody is getting paid! all the debts are taken care of and mike has the time away from everything to recover. i could imagine that he did not meet his own expectations in the end, apart from possibly not being in the physical shape to pull off 50 shows after all, so this is why he had to 'die'. if mike just had 'called in sick', there would have been no peace for him but even more pressure to recover and do the contracted shows. now he got all the time in the world, like never before.  

it does look a lot like 'testing the waters' and after that, a decision was made on how to satisfy everyone's claims. so far, no financial damage is done.

legal loopholes, i say... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

i wonder about all the ticket stuff, did anyone actually get their money back ??? ive heard nothing of it, nobody even having the proper ticket.

and i just realised that ive got a friend whos friend had tickets to  to and see TII, i wonder what she done with them  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Kirsche

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
here is the link to the post

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I dont know who it is...but a few on .net have said that maybe "someone" was "testing the waters"...???????

Its VERY strange indeed. And Ian Halperin saying MJ had six months to live and the fake radio mjis dead joke. ALL of it is too weird...

Hm...this lady is member there since MArch 11th...hm, This can't be a coincidence....What if this isn't even a lady? I don't even think that this person, which is decribed in the profile even exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "awesome1"
i wonder about all the ticket stuff, did anyone actually get their money back ??? ive heard nothing of it, nobody even having the proper ticket.

and i just realised that ive got a friend whos friend had tickets to  to and see TII, i wonder what she done with them  :lol:

Im not sure, but I think I heard most people wanted to let go of their money and keep the ticket as a keepsake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

perhaps the whole thing is in some effort to make people aware of these companies practically own these people and change it . we little pee-on's think we have it bad .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jill

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
perhaps the whole thing is in some effort to make people aware of these companies practically own these people and change it . we little pee-on's think we have it bad .

It makes you wonder how we are being manipulated, doesn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "awesome1"

Im not sure, but I think I heard most people wanted to let go of their money and keep the ticket as a keepsake.

like i posted earlier: you could either get your money back by the ticket-id or receive a 'memorial package' with the original ticket (some elaborate holograph printing on it, very pretty and stylish) and some other material. like the memorial booklet (funny that they had some 'left over'...thought it was sold out?) and a 'this is it' cd or something. but i've seen nothing like a tour t-shirt or something, so it looked kinda flimsy altogether. i don't think anyone had a physical ticket when buying it online, usually you get a code sent to you and then pick up the tickets at the counter. as far as i understood, nobody ever saw a ticket before that. i saw that on youtube somewhere, when someone opened that package with the cam running, and he had bought tickets but only saw it for the first time when he received that package. now, with what was in the package, i doubt that the worth of that represented the ticket price, meaning: more money to keep, since they already collected for the tickets. cuz every die hard fan would very probably opt for the memorial package instead of the refund. business...it's not only all for l.o.v.e., it's all about the money, too, and legal loopholes, of course... :mrgreen:  

but with that option, it's everybody's own decision what they do. no damage done... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Datroot

I got my money back three times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

this is what i have found regarding the ticket issue. aeg is makin' money left and right!
and it's a rip-off!!!  :evil:

from wiki:

AEG has also been accused of attempting to profit from the death of Michael Jackson, who was due to perform at London's 02 Arena in 2009/2010. While refunds of the approximately 750,000 tickets (at £55–£75 each plus £9 booking fee per ticket) are available to customers that request it, the promoter has offered to send out "souvenir" tickets providing fans of the singer waive their right to the refund.[6]

Many fans believe this is an unfair proposal as customers were already due to receive the tickets, and had paid to attend the concerts. They therefore feel that a souvenir tickets is an unsuitable and expensive substitute for the live performance, and that a partial refund should also be offered, or that the monies raised donated to a charity.

The company estimates that between 40–50% of its customers will request the original tickets in lieu of the refund, which will save the company $40 million in refunds. This is in addition to future profits from any material that forms a part of the "This Is It" concerts - the intellectual property of AEG.[7]

there you have it...monkey business! big time!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions