Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Alright....I don't recall the exact quote that Michael gave us in TII but does anyone at all think that he may have been referring to our government when he said "we have 4 years to get it right"?  To me, it seems to be getting more and more apparent that we have got to be judicious about their conduct!

But who will take down the self-appointed corrupt policeman of the world?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

jill

Quote from: "nynyro"
Quote from: "jill"
There was an explosion in an Oil Refinery Plant today in Austin, Texas.  And the hits just keep on coming....

It's almost comical how obvious this agenda is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But I guess we're all just crazy conspiracy theorists and it's all just a coincidence, right?

I don't think we are alone in this now.  Just about everyone I have talked to believes the administration is behind this.  People are waking up and they are waking up angry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

The connection: The media lie.

Oil spill - lies.

Michael's death hoax - to expose the lies.

if the oil spill is a lie... how is this possible?  Is it REALLY oil?  How is it spreading so quickly toward the shores?.... :?  I'm so confused... If this "oil spill" reaches where I am, I know something is going to be happening sooner or later... :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

The connection: The media lie.

Oil spill - lies.

Michael's death hoax - to expose the lies.

if the oil spill is a lie... how is this possible?  Is it REALLY oil?  How is it spreading so quickly toward the shores?.... :?  I'm so confused... If this "oil spill" reaches where I am, I know something is going to be happening sooner or later... :!:

The oil spill isnt a lie. It happened. They are lying about HOW it happened and why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "jill"
I have heard slight speculation on Fox News that it may not have been an accident.  My husband has received an email from a friend also stating he did not believe it was an accident.  People are suspicious.

Obama wants his Cap and Trade bill to go thru which would basically do away with coal mining and we have four mine disasters in the world within one month of each other?  The owner of the coal mine in WV was running adds against Obama's Cap and Trade bill up until the mine explosion that killed 29 men.  After the explosion the adds have stopped.  The Mine owner came out and said they took gas levels just a few minutes before the explosion and everything was normal.  He wants to do an independant investigation other than the government.  The administration immediately starting blaming the mine owner for the explosion just hours after it happened.

Obama wants all off shore drilling to stop to drive up fuel prices (these are his own words) and now there is an oil rig explosion just off our shores in the gulf that is going to cost billions of dollars?  There are many people that are very suspicious of all these coincidences in the past couple of months.  

He is using fear tactics to heard the sheep right into the pen he wants them in.  We need to wake people up!

my husband isn't even much for drilling and it all struck him as odd. hadn't obama just decided that we would have more drilling or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."