mjboogieTopic starter

Family Confirmation
May 05, 2010, 08:36:22 AM
Hello. I know I know, my spirits are starting to decline since we are almost back at June again and no MJ> What I am wondering curious as to what some of you may think. THE FAMILY. Mom, Dad, Brothers, Sisters. ..... Have we heard anything from MJ's distant relatives maybe? Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, just wondering.

Honestly I was thinking it would maybe give us some type of closure if a Member or two of the family would at least address the hoax. You know? What would it hurt..instead of them acting strangley why not address us hoaxers? I feel that as many fans as MJ has the Jacksons could hold some type of worldwide press conference addressing us! "Listen we understand how you all feel and we know you luved and supported Michael but honestly he is no longer here, he has passed away it is true" We have been well aware of the conspiracies and just wanted to come out and address this so that our family can move on with life and just carry on MJ's legacy"

Why can't they do something like this? Maybe even answering questions regarding inconsistencies surrounding the death ect... if this is murder either MJ just was not close to his family or the Jackson's are just completley insane! IF it is murder ....IF. If they have nothing to hide regarding MJ's death then? Then some of them claiming MJ did have a huge drug problem (Rebbie) well gosh! That is not going to help things with MURRAY. I just dont get it. We need closure....honestly do some of you still without ANY DOUBTS truly believe that we are still looking at a hoax for MJ? :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

Re: Family Confirmation
May 05, 2010, 08:58:23 AM
I think that a few of them have... Jermaine, Rebbie and Randy on twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 09:28:35 AM
If its murder then they arent allowed to say anything because it would hinder the investigation. What is strange too is that no new news has come out regarding ANYTHING on his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 10:23:26 AM
I agree. I have always thought that would be the most logical thing to do. There are so many beLIEvers on twitter, blogs,etc that I believe a response is necessary. There is no way they don't know about the hoax theories. And I know many have asked Jermaine and the other brothers directly, yet they pay little attention to it. If that were my brother who truly passed away and people were claiming he was alive, I would be incredibly upset and angered and address the hoaxers. That way we could all move on. Then again even if they did hold a press conference, we would all be here - dissecting it, finding hidden meanings, etc. I guess it's a matter of faith. For those of us who believe, it's going to take photos and hard evidence to really convince us haha. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

May 05, 2010, 10:50:34 AM
I still believe that Michael is alive, and wanted us to know this through all the clues, etc, however I do feel strongly that he is not coming back.  I feel he has had enough of the hate, and wants to live the rest of his life in peace.  Wouldn't you?  I feel all the things comin up is him behind it, and this is his way of still being in the business he loved so much, but will stay behind the sceens.  I also believe he still see's his children, and in time will be with them permanetly, when things calm down.  Michael does not want to be tortured anymore in front of people who love him.  I love him, and I hope he stays put.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

May 05, 2010, 11:11:30 AM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
I still believe that Michael is alive, and wanted us to know this through all the clues, etc, however I do feel strongly that he is not coming back.  I feel he has had enough of the hate, and wants to live the rest of his life in peace.  Wouldn't you?  I feel all the things comin up is him behind it, and this is his way of still being in the business he loved so much, but will stay behind the sceens.  I also believe he still see's his children, and in time will be with them permanetly, when things calm down.  Michael does not want to be tortured anymore in front of people who love him.  I love him, and I hope he stays put.

If that really what he wanted , why didn't he fake his death by a" natural cause" or even a suicide! ? why does it need to involve a doctor , a murder plot  etc ? Why not something simple ?!
This hoax has another purpose than escaping the fame and hate ... imo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

_EarthSonG_

May 05, 2010, 11:26:54 AM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"

If that really what he wanted , why didn't he fake his death by a" natural cause" or even a suicide! ? why does it need to involve a doctor , a murder plot  etc ? Why not something simple ?!
This hoax has another purpose than escaping the fame and hate ... imo

yep that's my tought....because even now he is not really in peace with all this crappy news about him....
the press will NEVER leave him alone they always gonna find some shit to say about him and that's sad very sad. BUT HE is strong ,WE are strong, WE are behind him !

WE LOVE YOU MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2010, 11:39:34 AM
Quote from: ROFL
This hoax has another purpose than escaping the fame and hate ... imo[/quote

It's just my thought. More than that , if it was  a hoax  it means  Dr. Murray  isn't guilty of any crime and  Michael would never allow to get an innocent man  to prison.  So I'm sure Michael has to come back at least to save Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

May 05, 2010, 12:34:42 PM
Quote from: "mjjglory"
Quote from: "ROFL"
This hoax has another purpose than escaping the fame and hate ... imo[/quote

It's just my thought. More than that , if it was  a hoax  it means  Dr. Murray  isn't guilty of any crime and  Michael would never allow to get an innocent man  to prison.  So I'm sure Michael has to come back at least to save Murray.

i also think that it depends on the trial outcome if there is a come back any time soon. it's like a 'plan b': if murray isn't acquitted for reasonable doubt, mike is gonna have to prove that he didn't die and thus that murray is truly innocent. if murray walks without mike's intervention, mike wins more time...

and this hoax is def about way more than just some well deserved privacy.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

May 05, 2010, 08:39:27 PM
"Why can't they do something like this? Maybe even answering questions regarding inconsistencies surrounding the death ect... if this is murder either MJ just was not close to his family or the Jackson's are just completley insane! IF it is murder ....IF. If they have nothing to hide regarding MJ's death then? Then some of them claiming MJ did have a huge drug problem (Rebbie) well gosh! That is not going to help things with MURRAY. I just dont get it. We need closure....honestly do some of you still without ANY DOUBTS truly believe that we are still looking at a hoax for MJ? :([/quote]

Yes, Jacksons are insane. They have not been in Forest lawn since "burial" per french woman who asked the doorman, whom I met at Forest Lawn.  Also we never heard or read about Jacksons trip to Forest Lawn. Instead, the only case was in Jackson Family Dynasty doc film, where brothers went to the wrong cemetery, the one is right next to 134 West FWY. Whay kind of parents can forget or ignore to visit  son's  resting place?    ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 05, 2010, 08:56:05 PM
I do not think that MJ would die a normal death !!!  This is Mj we are talking about  !
The more bizarre the story the more his name stays out there. The more his name is out there the more money he makes.  Just look at all the web sites and mass marketing and all of the contraditions that have been made about his death.  Again this keeps people talking about him and keeps his legacy alive.   Now the family has always been about money and if they were to have a news conference addessing all of us hoax believers, then slowly his name would die out and the less money they would make.   Now, do ya get it ?
And all of he madness that has become of his so called death ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 05, 2010, 11:55:44 PM
Do I believe MJ faked his own death??  Yes, but not alone.  

Did he have a choice??   NO.

If all this investigation leads to the threats on his life, or being forced to do something he didn't want to do, then I say yes.

A plan this elaborate has to be arranged with the help of the FBI or CIA.

Witness protection program means he has to "play dead".....and everyone else involved including the family, have a gag order.  They are not allowed to talk about it.

Murray is heavily protected for a reason.  He is just an actor playing his part, for a fee of course.

This is how to catch the ones who are guilty.  They need to catch them in the act.  That's all the evidence the FBI need, and MJ will not come back until it is safe to do so.

The clues have always been "Just for the fans".  He wanted to make sure we understood he is still alive and that we will be ok.  That's why nobody else knows anything. The average guy walking down the street, is not going to question whether MJ is alive or not.  He hasn't looked deeply into all the evidence left behind, all the clues, all the hints.  The family must play their part.  So for this reason , they cannot and will not say anything to jeopordise the investigation.  The lions are already at work  and will be captured. (Thome Thome, Phillips, Branca)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions