here is an interview from 2003, I dont know if its been discussed so feel free to delete if so, I have posted on the topic about Joe's response but he talked about things more than that..

[youtube:f4l4vjh8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zujf9gbs-Rs[/youtube:f4l4vjh8]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

where is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One of the worst interviews ever. I hate this "journalist".  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Joe is a bit hard to interview more when he think what he can or can't say !  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ said : You\'re kickin\' with the wrong leg !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8AXyD-vdo[/youtube]

I don't think he's a bad journalist in the sense of his character. I just think he's not professional and has alot of learning to do. He seems like he hasn't done many interviews or am I wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I am disgusted about Joe's comment on gay people: "I can't stand them". I don't believe he is, but if he would have been gay, I could imagine he would never come out of the closet with a father saying such things. Parents that react that way about gay people, are the main reason young people rather jump in front of a train instead of coming out of the closet and live the life they want.

I don't think Louis is a bad interviewer, to me it looks like he was surprised about the reaction he got from Joe. Joe could have easily say something like "Michael is not gay, but I would like to see him having a loving relationship with a woman". There was no need for the disrespect towards other human beings. Joe could have prepared himself for those questions, and come up with good and intelligent answers. In my opinion Joe failed more than Louis did, although I would have thought of better questions, but unfortunately this is what the tabloids were after, and still are.

Although it's kind of weird the mainstream media isn't really picking up on the Jason-Klein-Gay story yet, apart from some tabloids and of course our brickman TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Joe is Joe you either love him or hate him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Joe is Joe you either love him or hate him!

I agree.  He just from the old school point blank.  Alot of old black elderly people are like that.  Not all but alot who are around Joes age.  They are very blunt and direct.  They are set in their ways and if they feel like they want to say something they will say it. They don't consider if they are hurting someone's feelings.  They come from the old school of discipline.  You are taught not to back talk to your elders or question their authority.  I know because I'm black myself and my grandfather and great grandma was the same way.  Just like MJ was afraid of his father I felt that way about my grandfather because he had that presence that would just make you feel afraid to do anything wrong.  There's also this old lady at my church who says things to people sometimes that seem so rude but I just shake it off and say that's who she is and what she knows.  I think they see it as tough love even though it may come across as being mean.  I'm not saying it's right but that's how it is in our community.  I think it takes the younger generation to teach them that you don't have to be so hard but do it with love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am disgusted about Joe's comment on gay people: "I can't stand them". I don't believe he is, but if he would have been gay, I could imagine he would never come out of the closet with a father saying such things. Parents that react that way about gay people, are the main reason young people rather jump in front of a train instead of coming out of the closet and live the life they want.

I don't think Louis is a bad interviewer, to me it looks like he was surprised about the reaction he got from Joe. Joe could have easily say something like "Michael is not gay, but I would like to see him having a loving relationship with a woman". There was no need for the disrespect towards other human beings. Joe could have prepared himself for those questions, and come up with good and intelligent answers. In my opinion Joe failed more than Louis did, although I would have thought of better questions, but unfortunately this is what the tabloids were after, and still are.

Although it's kind of weird the mainstream media isn't really picking up on the Jason-Klein-Gay story yet, apart from some tabloids and of course our brickman TMZ.

I can't really understand his reaction, I mean he could have kept it to himself. and it makes me think he doesn't know much about gays because he goes "he has to be gay to have a bf" or sumthing, I dunno
I could kinda understand why he feels that way because of his background I guess..but he is in show buisness , I mean he has to be prepared for those kind of questions.
and if MJ was gay I think he wouldnt come out because of his mother, because he really loved her and Joe says something about Katherine and you get that she wont be ok with it..

but I have to disagree Louis was a bad interviewer, asking about MJ's nose and stuff..

the only part I liked is when Joe talked about how they came up with Wacko Jacko..he kinda stood up 4 his son in this interview..

but he admitted he hit him with a belt :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions