Re: Alone and cold inside...
May 07, 2010, 02:45:07 AM
I hope you will come to feel better of your life.
Like Tink.I.am. said  ”Needy people drain you”. Yes, they do sometimes - Though I do not believe in putting yourself before others. I think it is very essential of life to learn to take care and time in other people before you. And we get a better world by caring and loving and having the extra energy to let us drain by the ‘’needy’’ which leads to better times. But...
That said – it is far from all people who are like this themselves! And if someone or people in general do not respond to your giving out of yourself to them, by giving something back to you or another or never show appreciation, or even respect you, you have to ask yourself if you should keep on. Some people just don’t want help or to care for others – they just want to feed on your time and energy. Thinking only they are right. Seriously, don’t allow yourself to take shit from people.
Sometimes someone can be so down that they don’t have the extra energy to give because they are so needy and feeling low. There is nothing left to give. That is understandable. But when you get to the point where yourself can’t find the energy left to care for your own self anymore, then you have to stop. How can someone be there and help another if they can’t even help themselves? Then you have to focus on you. Unfortunately this is a very selfish world - we want to change that, but still need to keep our guards up for that.
I totally agree with Tink in you have to find your own way in life. Take chances or you never get anywhere. If you long for something specific in your life you got to go for it. Your own happiness is yours to make happen. Find it, work for it, hunt it down and claim it. Happiness does not come knocking on the door saying ‘here I am’. You have to find it in you for you. How you find it, whether it’s in God, art, music or whatever is not of importance to anyone else but you. Only you know.
You seem like a sweet and good person who know what you feel is right and wrong. And you have to trust in yourself. As for you cousin... I say again – Don’t take any crap from people. You are strong when you dare to be you. You are you, and you know who that is. So don’t even think about changing yourself for others! You can support in feeling and energy. But if people are judging you for being you and being free to be so, you have to know that you are the better person. It is their loss if they cannot give respect to someone by who they are as a person. You can wear whatever you like, think however you like and be who you are – don’t let anyone take that away from you. The day we lose ourselves is the day we lose everything.
So chin up, darling! You will make it! Believe in yourself! And don’t let no one get you down!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.