No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Re: TIAI 4/05
May 03, 2010, 11:48:36 PM
This is an interesting redirect.

I wonder if this redirect is to let us know who is behind TIAI?

OOOOOO !!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2010, 11:52:28 PM
Long time since Jermaine tweeted ..
Maybe they will tweet sth interesting today or soon ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

May 04, 2010, 12:26:19 AM
I hope so too ,I personally think it's Marlon who is behind TIAI ,BUT we never can be sure ..
It's seems to be a good day today  :D

If Jermaine ,or anyone write something soon ,today ,than I'm sure ,a member of the family is behind TIAI ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 04, 2010, 12:39:36 AM
hahahahh  this is it !!!
Jermaine, please, please, please.... it was good, especially "this is it, but this is not it"
and the "airport" was brilliant!!!
now what, what?!
I am so curious.... something about the comeback, a little hint? better make it a big hint !!!

We love you  ;)  but I love Michael more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

May 04, 2010, 01:47:21 AM
I remember about 6 redirects ago or so - the redirect went to a comment left by TIAI Revealed on MJalive999 YouTube Channel which said that Update No 5 is coming in May and a big piece will be revealed!!!!

I am looking forward to that Update No 5 and also what the "big piece" is!

I reckon today's redirect could be part of that big piece :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

May 04, 2010, 02:04:19 AM
sorry but i dont get this....!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 05:59:18 AM
unless it's more to do with the MJ image in the background?? like Mj's been in the background the whole time.....Just a thought :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

mjlovebug

May 04, 2010, 06:09:45 AM
or maybe it means that we should watch this twitter today
maybe they will have something to say hmmmmmmmmm

Today is Katherine and Jackie Jackson Birthday to hmmmmmmm
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:06:21 AM by mjlovebug1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 04, 2010, 07:09:02 AM
According to another source, Jermaine has always been the clue.  And yes, a family member is behind TIAI and the redirects..they are messages in disguise.  I also believe  Randy is behind it.  Great clues.  They are watching us and reading everything here.  That makes all our dedication and hard work worthwhile.......  But they still talk about a murder.  If it is a murder, there has to be a body.    Keep the faith.  Soon and very soon, we will know what the bombshell is.....It's been a hard long journey.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 07:11:17 AM
by loyalfan » Tue May 04, 2010 4:04 am
sorry but i dont get this....!!!!
Quote from: "Adi"
I remember about 6 redirects ago or so - the redirect went to a comment left by TIAI Revealed on MJalive999 YouTube Channel which said that Update No 5 is coming in May and a big piece will be revealed!!!!

I am looking forward to that Update No 5 and also what the "big piece" is!

I reckon today's redirect could be part of that big piece :-)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree & I hope so.... ;)
Michael Jordan said: MICHAEL, I'm looking forward to meeting you.Take Care.
I'm too...I BELIEVE!!!! L.O.V.E. for all!!!

Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 07:17:35 AM by Gina Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

May 04, 2010, 07:11:36 AM
There twitter hasn't changed (i think?) for a while. Maybe TS is predicting something again, I will definitely keep going back to see if they've updated anything.

Excited for update #5!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 07:14:59 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

*Mo*

May 04, 2010, 07:18:32 AM
TIAI Update #2: JACK5ONS Tweet on 1-18 About TIAI "Revealed"

Postby TS » 22 Jan 2010, 08:50

Quote from: "TS"
2-2. ALLJACK5ONS Tweet “Revealed” on MLK Day

Here is their tweet: “if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” {8:38 PM Jan 18th from web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

First of all, we need to understand both the time and the subject context of this tweet.  The date was January 18, 2010—which was of course MLK Day; and indeed they knew what day it was, as can be clearly seen in two earlier tweets that day {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This was also one day after the final Jackson Reality Show, which ended with a visit to Forest Lawn {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

The tweets both before and after the “revealed” tweet were all on the subject of the Reality Show, and especially the ending about MJ.  Some of the tweets even mention MJ specifically {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; click “more” at the bottom of the page, until you get to January 18 tweets}.  

So the context of this “revealed” tweet is clearly about MJ.  The next step is to understand that this tweet is in response to hoax believers (“if u don't think our emotion is real”).  Hoaxers have been saying all along, that a huge evidence of the hoax is the lack of tears from the family at the memorial and burial, etc.  Surely, they are not ignorant of this.

And what could they possibly be responding to, other than the hoax—could it be that they were responding to accusations that their emotions were not real, because they don’t care that MJ is dead?  Who would say such a thing?  And even if someone was cold enough to say that, why would they even bother to respond?  Worse yet, why would they respond by saying that the media lies??  Has the media been trying to convince people (falsely), that the Jackson family’s emotions are not real???

Sorry, but the statement about emotions and media lying doesn’t make sense, unless they were referring to the hoax theory.  So this tweet was in response to hoax believers; and believers themselves have recognized this fact, in threads such as this one: “Jacksons address hoax!!” {posted by dirtydiana2009; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Since this is the most direct statement yet, from the family, about hoax believers: this tweet deserves thorough investigation.

The part about their “emotion is real” does not specifically say emotion from MJ dying; it could be emotion from the pain that the media lies have caused, etc (media lies are mentioned in this tweet, MJ death is not mentioned in this tweet).  And in fact, even the hoax itself is painful for MJ (he knows that it has hurt the fans, and that hurts him; also, he wants to return as much or more than his fans want him to return).

Primarily, though, we need to examine the last half of this tweet: “see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”.  Notice the very clear plural usage: “see truths [plural] when they [plural] are [plural] revealed to you”.  If MJ really were dead, and this is all that they were trying to say, then why the plural?  Why wouldn’t it be “see the truth [MJ is dead] when it is revealed”?

And again, why the reference to the media lying??  If the Jacksons know that MJ is really dead, and this is what they are referring to here, then why wouldn’t they be supporting media “truth” (reports that MJ is dead)??  And why the phrase “ur eyes don’t lie”?  We have never seen any dead body; so “ur eyes don’t lie” can’t possibly mean that our eyes have already seen for ourselves that MJ is really dead.

The only conclusion which makes sense, is that the Jacksons tweet mentioned “truths” about the hoax—and our eyes don’t lie regarding these things.  This also fits the statement about the media lies—the media is not telling the truth about the hoax, they are saying that MJ is dead (but our eyes can see the hoax).

Now let’s take it a step further.  Since this is clearly referring to truths about the hoax: why did they use the word “revealed”?  Why not use some other word, such as “see truths when they r shown to you”?  Or “recognize truths when they r seen by you”?  Or any of several other ways to say it?

Do you suppose that they were entirely ignorant of TIAI Revealed—which was posted nearly a month before 1-18, and Part 1 had about 11,000 views by 1-18?  Also, TIAI Revealed Update #1 was posted one week before 1-18, and had about 15,000 views by 1-18.  Few if any posts on this forum have more views.  If any of the Jacksons were paying any attention whatsoever to the hoax forums, then surely they were already aware of TIAI Revealed, on 1-18.

For the sake of TIAI doubters, let’s say that TIAI is not really MJ’s message.  Don’t you think in that case, the Jacksons would avoid any hint of support for TIAI—and maybe even give hints against it?  Yet instead of that, they use the very word “revealed” in this tweet, the statement which is the clearest statement yet from them about the hoax; and they refer to the things “revealed” as “truths” that “ur eyes” can and should “see”.

Not only did they use the word “revealed”, but they also referred to the media lies—which is one of the main themes in TIAI.  Notice that TIAI Revealed, Part 7, even has the word media in the title: “NWO Powers Control the Mass Media”; and redirect #9 has the title: “9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media”.

Last but not least: why was this tweet given on January 18, MLK Day?  Do you think that they knew nothing about the MLK connections with the hoax (They Don’t Really Care About Us?)—and do you think they were totally unaware of TIAI Update #1 (with 15,000 views), and the things in there about January 18???

So we have here a clear Jackson statement about the hoax, using the word “revealed”, and referring to media lies—and it was even done on January 18, MLK Day!  Either these things are more TIAI “coincidences” (added to all the previous ones), or else they were giving clues about TIAI.

Well, how much clearer of a clue do you want?  Do they need to spell out the domain for you: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login??  Be assured, that will not happen before MJ comes back (it would be too big of a hint about the hoax).  In fact, don’t be too surprised if they don’t say anything directly even after MJ comes back—surely you can understand why, due to the nature of the subjects involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 09:07:24 AM
I remember how exited I was when I looked at my computer screen from a different angle and noticed Michael's face on the Twitter page. He's at the TOP and he's HIDING - but you can SEE him if you just KNOW WHERE TO LOOK!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Sarahli

May 04, 2010, 09:15:12 AM
Last message was on 4th of April  #    Happy Easter from my family to yours! Always, JJ     11:12 AM Apr 4th  via TweetDeck  

>It's been one month without any tweet maybe something big will be "revealed" today. I'm excited !!  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."