I was thinking about how obvious the symbolism is in today's music videos, etc. & even back in the day in some videos. & I was trying to think of musicians who have spoken out about something going on. There's quite a few. It shows that people aren't just making this up, there really is something going on behind the scenes in the music industry. That's why all of the female artists who have popularity & beauty are being used as puppets now, it's like an epidemic among the female artists. First, Gaga, then Rihanna, then Beyonce, now Christina Aguilera, some say Shakira, Ke$ha, there's some talk about Alicia Keys. The list goes on & on. & then there's Jay Z, Trey Songz, Drake, Kanye, Nas, Swizz Beats, etc. So far the people I know of that have spoken out are:

MJ - We all know the things he's said & done to speak out against them.

Prince - I'm not sure exactly what he's said but I have heard that he has said something about it. & rebelled against it.
Britney Spears - Rebelled against it when she broke her mind controlled state, the whole shaving the head thing, the tattoo she got on the back of her neck. She checked into rehab & while there tried to commit suicide after running around screaming "I am the Antichrist!" When asked why she shaved her head, she said "I don't want to be touched anymore, I don't want people plugging things into me" She also said she was tired of her "handlers".

Whitney Houston - We saw her interview in which she discussed it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiffany Evans - Put a lot of information about it on her twitter & actually called Rihanna a Satanist. She later retracted her statements on twitter for fear of getting in trouble.
Here are her tweets:
    Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.

Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

Miley Cyrus - During her appearance on Idol this season, she said she wasn't going to do music anymore because the music industry is very negative & she doesn't like it. She's going to focus on acting now. When Ryan asked her what she meant when she said the music industry is negative she didn't elaborate, she just said I'm just not going to be making any music for a while.

Tupac - Made a whole album about the Illuminati.

Omarion -
Here's what Omarion had to say about Rihanna/Occult rumors, btw idk about the MJ stuff, I believe he was a victim before who broke free & then outed them, so the Thriller album, thing could be true:
    I don’t personally know Rihanna’s beliefs but I think there’s a very dark and very sinister part of the entertainment business and I think it’s very visible,” he said. “This is something that a lot of people don’t look at [but for example] Michael Jackson used to be a Jehovah’s Witness and I remember hearing that he wanted to separate from the religion — and this was during the time that he was doing ‘Thriller’ [which ended up being] his biggest album.”

Fast forward to now [and] it really made me think that there is a [time as an artist] where there’s going to be a choice. The[entertainment] world [dictates] that you have to be with three or four women, or do this in order to get that [and] I think it’s really interesting. With God and the industry, it’s really dark. The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code. I’m not saying that it’s always this way, but when you’re someone that is young and you’re coming up in the industry and you really don’t have a grip on your morals it can be very dark. The game is just about over saturation.

I don’t know if Rihanna [has fallen victim to those pressures]. I’ve never really heard her speak about it. I hope that she doesn’t believe in that stuff and I don’t think that she does, but I don’t know. It’s not just been a Rihanna thing, [there's has been religious speculation] about a lot of artists.

Anyone know of anymore?

Just trying to keep track of who has spoken out & what they have said & who is a part of those who are being controlled.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

As to Rihanna - I think she is still blind as to what is happening to her. But whe she'll open her eyes we may observe another head shaving or something like that...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Could Eminem be included in that list...??? i know he is rather explicit, but i thnk some songs do carry a message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

MJLover1990

Yes Rihanna's still blind about what's happening to her. And that in front of children! :roll:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok...so is she saying that Michael Jackson stopped believing in God...? And then started worshipping Satan and they helped with his career? That is what this is implying. That's a really scary thought. I would say it's not likely. And if it is, he probably realized the wrong in what was going on and broke free from it.

That is all so scary though. I mean really... Gaga and Beyonce and Rhianna... they are all SO influential to young girls. They are pretending to believe in God... they are brainwashed and are being used to brainwash others. It's so scary to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

I love Miely's new song I CAN'T BE TAMED

Can't Be Tamed (lyrics from Direct Lyrics)

For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way, 24 hours a day
'Cause I'm hot like that
Every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention
Like I'm under inspection, I always get the 10s
'Cause I'm built like that

I go through guys like money flyin' out their hands
They try to change me but they realize they can't
And every tomorrow is a day I never planned
If you're gonna be my man, understand

[Chorus]
I can't be tamed, I can't be saved
I can't be blamed, I can't, can't
I can't be tamed, I can't be changed
I can't be saved, I can't be (can't be)
I can't be tamed

If I see my reflectiona bout my intentions
I'll tell ya I'm not here to sell ya
Or tell ya to get to hell
I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged
If you can understand this, we can make some magic
I'm on like that

I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don't know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby by now you should know

[Chorus]
I can't be tamed

I'm not a trick you play, I ride a different way
I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake, It's set in my DNA
Don't change me (x4)
(I can't be tamed)

I wanna be a part of something I don’t know

[Chorus]
I can't be tamed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simalves"
I love Miely's new song I CAN'T BE TAMED

Can't Be Tamed (lyrics from Direct Lyrics)

For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way, 24 hours a day
'Cause I'm hot like that
Every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention
Like I'm under inspection, I always get the 10s
'Cause I'm built like that

I go through guys like money flyin' out their hands
They try to change me but they realize they can't
And every tomorrow is a day I never planned
If you're gonna be my man, understand

[Chorus]
I can't be tamed

If I see my reflectiona bout my intentions
I'll tell ya I'm not here to sell ya
Or tell ya to get to hell
I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged
If you can understand this, we can make some magic
I'm on like that

I wanna be a part of something I don't know

[Chorus]
I can't be tamed

I'm not a trick you play, I ride a different way
I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake, It's set in my DNA
Don't change me (x4)
(I can't be tamed)

I wanna be a part of something I don’t know

[Chorus]
I can't be tamed

Hmmm. idk because she said that she was trying to get away from the way people are trying to portray her. She is tired of being the teeny bopper princess, she is 17 going on 18 & wants to grow up. This song is nothing compared to Beyonce, Gaga & Rihanna. Could be she was realizing what was going on & was thinking about getting away from it all but they reeled her back in just like they've done with Britney Spears.

As for Rihanna, she is definitely blind. So is Beyonce, idk about Gaga can't figure her out sometimes. I think she's either blind or she just doesn't care. Is Usher being corrupted too? His new album is called Raymond vs. Raymond & the cover shows him & his reflection. He is battling himself.  :? Christina Aguilera too her new album on the cover half of her face is off & the inside is robotic. Mind control? & her new song & video are just like that of Gaga & Beyonce. It's really scary because it's showing more & more. & more artists are becoming affected. Alicia Keys is still good but a lot of people are talking about some occult symbolism in her videos as well & hidden meanings in her new album The Element of Freedom & her song lyrics. Also she took a trip to Egypt & came back saying how she felt free, etc etc. Who knows, I hope not because I really like Alicia. She's such a humanitarian & so talented, it would be a shame. As for MJ, Omarion was saying that at that time it was being said that MJ wanted to seperate himself from the Jehovah's Witness religion & at that time he did Thriller & it became his biggest selling album & the biggest selling album to date. Not to mention the success of the video. He really blew up big after that. However, he may have been sucked into that at first but he definitely realized it & rebelled against it. Which is clear in his videos & songs following that.

& yes Eminem is another artist against the Illuminati.

Another thing, a lot of them used to speak about God & believed in God. But now they don't. They don't pretend to believe in him, they just never speak about him anymore. It's sad. Beyonce used to thank God at awards shows, talk about God, etc. Then she got with Jay Z & married him, & blew up big, now she doesn't. Alicia always believed & talked about God, as far as I know she still does although some people say she's changed. Lil' Wayne & other rappers such as Nas, always talked about God but don't anymore. They are both friends with Jay Z. I'm sorry to pin things on him but I find it so interesting that so many of these people are connected to Jay Z or Beyonce. I really do feel he is part of them in the music industry & he recruits & promises these people fame & success. & they are all pretty huge right now. It's insane.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, I'm a HUGE Britney fan and I can tell you that "antichrist" stuff is absolute crap that came from a tabloid.  I remember it coming out back in the day with NOTHING to back it up or prove it was true.  All "sources", "insiders" etc.

We don't believe this kind of reporting about Michael, so why believe it about other celebs?

Britney needs the control she's under right now because, like Mike, she didn't have much of a childhood or teenhood.  She lived out her teen rebellious years in her 20s just after having two kids, which was way too dangerous.  She ended up losing all custody of them for about 3-4 months.

You can read about what was happening to her here, in the statement her mother made to the courts, who then passed a permanent restraining order on the man drugging her and put her father in charge of her life and her brother in charge of her finances:

"Britney spoke to me in a tone and with the level of understanding of a very young girl. Britney then picked up a bottle of pill sand read part of the label and asked us, "What does insomnia mean?" Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake."

Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain.

"I also understood from the conversation that Sam disabled all of Britney's cars. (she has several at her residence.)"

Britney then said again at some point during the night, "When do I get to see my babies?" Sam answered, "Wednesday. " Britney then said, "What do I have to do to see them?" Sam responded, "Take the pills I tell you to take." Britney said, "I don't like the pills and I don't like the psychiatrist. Can't I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies." Jackie then said, "Britney, your parents can help you find a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist needs to get to know you to give you the right medicine." Sam then raised his voice and said, "Why don't you get back with Kevin."

"He then told me, "I'm the one who spends 24/7 with your daughter. I sleep in cars outside her house so she can't leave." Sam then said, "You people throw everyone under the bus, if you don't listen to me I'm going to make your name sh** in the papers."

"Although Britney has several cell phones, he told us that he had disposed of all of the phone chargers and had made the house phones unworkable."

"He told me that he gave Britney something (when they were upstairs) to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

------

People don't always need to be part of a secret group to be evil.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

Lauryn Hill - Just listen to her whole Unplugged album.
I think Dave Chappelle too. He made a comment on the Actor's Studio about Mariah Carey that makes me think he is aware of and against it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"
Ok, I'm a HUGE Britney fan and I can tell you that "antichrist" stuff is absolute crap that came from a tabloid.  I remember it coming out back in the day with NOTHING to back it up or prove it was true.  All "sources", "insiders" etc.

We don't believe this kind of reporting about Michael, so why believe it about other celebs?

Britney needs the control she's under right now because, like Mike, she didn't have much of a childhood or teenhood.  She lived out her teen rebellious years in her 20s just after having two kids, which was way too dangerous.  She ended up losing all custody of them for about 3-4 months.

You can read about what was happening to her here, in the statement her mother made to the courts, who then passed a permanent restraining order on the man drugging her and put her father in charge of her life and her brother in charge of her finances:

I used to be a huge Britney fan when I was younger. I even watched her on the Mickey Mouse Club. She had more of a childhood than MJ did. She was able to have friends & goof off with them during that show. & she went to regular high school before she became famous. So it's quite different than Mike. & the Antichrist stuff may be false. But she could have still been a victim before her dad stepped in & took control over everything to keep the bad people away.
"Britney spoke to me in a tone and with the level of understanding of a very young girl. Britney then picked up a bottle of pill sand read part of the label and asked us, "What does insomnia mean?" Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake."

Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain.

"I also understood from the conversation that Sam disabled all of Britney's cars. (she has several at her residence.)"

Britney then said again at some point during the night, "When do I get to see my babies?" Sam answered, "Wednesday. " Britney then said, "What do I have to do to see them?" Sam responded, "Take the pills I tell you to take." Britney said, "I don't like the pills and I don't like the psychiatrist. Can't I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies." Jackie then said, "Britney, your parents can help you find a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist needs to get to know you to give you the right medicine." Sam then raised his voice and said, "Why don't you get back with Kevin."

"He then told me, "I'm the one who spends 24/7 with your daughter. I sleep in cars outside her house so she can't leave." Sam then said, "You people throw everyone under the bus, if you don't listen to me I'm going to make your name sh** in the papers."

"Although Britney has several cell phones, he told us that he had disposed of all of the phone chargers and had made the house phones unworkable."

"He told me that he gave Britney something (when they were upstairs) to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

------

People don't always need to be part of a secret group to be evil.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I used to be a huge Britney fan when I was younger. I even watched her on the Mickey Mouse Club. She had more of a childhood than MJ did. She was able to have friends & goof off with them during that show. & she went to regular high school before she became famous. So it's quite different than Mike. & the Antichrist stuff may be false.  

She dropped out of her 3rd year of high school to start professionally performing.  By the time she was 16, she was world famous and her parents were not with her all the time because they had to raise her younger sister.

I've watched a biography where her mother discussed just how much and often Britney was performing from about 3 til she was 10.  She may not have been world famous until she was 16, but she was constantly working before then.

But she could have still been a victim before her dad stepped in & took control over everything to keep the bad people away.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.  Her controlling is a good thing because it means she isn't getting drunk, being drugged and she gets to see her kids whenever she wants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

okay don't beat me, but i think gaga and beyonce are "playing the game," so to speak. it's like what happened to michael, the way he acted was so twisted to the public's view that people just developed a certain mindset about him that was totally not true. gaga can certainly be seen as "out there," overly sexual and outrageous. beyonce can be seen as the good little housewife to jay z who has become progressively more sexual, a puppet, a sweet girl who could be dominated by her husband (and his supposed ties to a secret society). but, what if it's an illusion? this whole hoax is a damn illusion. can't we apply that to other people/artists too?

"what you see is not what you get."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions