I am looking forward to another hilarious 90 minutes with Arnie on TMZ live

It would be hilarious if Arnie turns 2 be in the hoax ..which I doubt after all the stuff he said about MJ since June 25  :roll: .. I think he's just like all the other ppl that use MJ's name and friendship  for money and attention .Jermaine looks real FED up with his $h*t and so am I !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

~Souza~

Quote from: "whisper"
I am looking forward to another hilarious 90 minutes with Arnie on TMZ live

It would be hilarious if Arnie turns 2 be in the hoax ..which I doubt after all the stuff he said about MJ since June 25  :roll: .. I think he's just like all the other ppl that use MJ's name and friendship  for money and attention .Jermaine looks real FED up with his $h*t and so am I !

Arnie really doesn't need any money..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^ Yeah , that's why he asked for his jacket back  :lol:  .. Oh well , lets see what he has to say next....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

I'm gonna be honest... I never really disliked Jermaine. I've disliked some of his actions and things he's done in the past but... that's in the past and he IS Michael's brother. If Michael was/is gay, then his family would surely know that, right? So the claims being stated in the replies here that "they wouldn't know".... yes they would. And I absolutely LOVE Jermaine for taking up for Michael on this. I've never heard Jermaine use that kind of language before though so that made me go  :o and then  :lol: . As far as Arnie being in on this.... he could be... but I'm starting to think that he's not. Especially when he's trying to validate what this Jason guy is saying. But .. who knows. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

well done jermaine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I can't dismiss Arnie from being a player in this hoax simply by the fact that every story he's been the source of has been way weird.

So....according to Arnie....we have these
1] horrible green jacket.
2] peeing in a cup
3]the batrat suv for sale on ebay
4]the gay outing.
Every one of these stories is so unbelievable. For a start MJ's gotta be one of the sharpest dressers I've ever seen. and that green jacket ....bad.
Also , I'm trying to tread delicately here.  It's a  fact that nearly everyone  on this forum thinks  MJ is a hottie and I'm sure that many of his gay fans also share that same attraction. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to think that [according to Arnie] MJ only had that one relationship with Jason.
Then there is the effect this latest offering from Arnie has had on all MJ camps from fans, rippers, hoaxers even family. Seems like a united army for the first time since June.
So is Arnie or isn't Arnie playing? I think he's playing and he's highly entertaining.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "RK"
I can't dismiss Arnie from being a player in this hoax simply by the fact that every story he's been the source of has been way weird.

2] peeing in a cup
4]the gay outing.
Every one of these stories is so unbelievable. For a start MJ's gotta be one of the sharpest dressers I've ever seen. and that green jacket ....bad.
Also , I'm trying to tread delicately here.  It's a  fact that nearly everyone  on this forum thinks  MJ is a hottie and I'm sure that many of his gay fans also share that same attraction. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to think that [according to Arnie] MJ only had that one relationship with Jason.
Then there is the effect this latest offering from Arnie has had on all MJ camps from fans, rippers, hoaxers even family. Seems like a united army for the first time since June.
So is Arnie or isn't Arnie playing? I think he's playing and he's highly entertaining.

But I don't know what to make of these stories....If they're part the hoax, then what do they mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

well done jermaine ,  what such evil people have to say next  ....from pedophile to woman to  gay to ...what next in the list ,  they are truely a  mess,only God can shape them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

2] peeing in a cup
4]the gay outing.

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

2] peeing in a cup
4]the gay outing.

I agree.

I'm with you guys on this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kirsche

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

2] peeing in a cup
4]the gay outing.

I agree.

I'm with you guys on this one.

Okay...and when I get these stories now right...Is he telling this stories to show how easy it is to tell lies about lies about someone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

RK

Thanks guys. Not feeling so all alone now ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

About the green jacket,this could be a more rational explanation.
I saw on MJJpictures Michael was wearing it when he left Klein's office in 2009. I think maybe Michael had some work done and afterwards he felt cold but he didn't have a jacket with him so Arnie borrowed him the jacket.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know if you noted this guys, if you heard it but jermaine said "Michael IS not gay"  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

2] peeing in a cup
4]the gay outing.

I agree.
But what the heck is the POINT of this whacked-up nonsense he spews? I really can't see any valid meaning in terms of the hoax in any of it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions