Recent theme of TMZ articles
May 03, 2010, 02:37:56 PM
Ok here's some theme music for you while reading my post:

[youtube:t23tgu6u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mjl63e0ms[/youtube:t23tgu6u]

Source: munja444

Do you remember is Update 4D section 4-40 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), TS said the following:

Oh, and one more thing: TMZ has been using the word “return” in their articles recently. On February 7, they had an article titled: “Plotting Return to Golf” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; see also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. On March 3, they had an article “The Return of Jaafar Jackson” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. And on March 5, the anniversary of the London press conference, they had this: “Returning to the Stage … Conan O'Brien is coming back ...” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

So I was looking at some recent TMZ titles…

May 3rd, Halle Berry’s Ex Comes Out Swinging { You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

May 1st, Cheryl Wright – She’s Coming Out { You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

Then there is the what I like to call JAM session – Jason, Arnie, Michael article on May 2nd { You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login } – a coming out article of sorts.

So am I saying that MJ is going to be coming out in his sexuality?

Well no!  Joe Jackson said himself in a  May 3rd article that MJ was not gay { You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

And out of his own mouth!

[youtube:t23tgu6u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG4csaNFFJY[/youtube:t23tgu6u]

So does this mean we are in for another kind of coming out… like coming out of hiding?  ;)

PS Thanks to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for pointing out Diana's song was about homosexual relationships! LOL I just like the song!  Wasn't implying anything!  :oops:

Taken from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions