Eyes wide open
May 03, 2010, 02:32:05 PM
Okay so I was watching this video of Cathy O'Brien (a former CIA mind control victim) and one thing she said stood out to me.

She says that when a victim is traumatized so badly, it's almost as if they form eyes in the back of their heads, and their eyes will look really wide all the time.

This made me think of Michael for a couple of reasons. For one, we have already noticed Michael's eyes looking very different at certain times. This is often the "Michael" that a lot of people think is a double. Which, perhaps it has been. Or perhaps that is due to recent trauma. Or maybe even has to do with multiple personalities as different expressions and mannerisms can be shown by different personalities.

Also, it made me think of the TMZ post about Michael's eyes being "wide open" when he was found dead. Could that have been a clue?

Cathy has some great insight, I'd suggest watching the whole thing. But this part about the eyes is around 9:00 minutes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MissG

Re: Eyes wide open
May 03, 2010, 02:41:18 PM
Eyes wide open has nothing to do with mind control  :)  but with a condition some individuals have when they sleep. Their eyes, are wide open.

May be Michael was just sleeping ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 03, 2010, 02:42:49 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Eyes wide open has nothing to do with mind control  :)  but with a condition some individuals have when they sleep. Their eyes, are wide open.

Did you watch the link I posted? How do you know there's no mind control connection?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MissG

May 03, 2010, 02:44:04 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Did you watch the link I posted? How do you know there's no mind control connection?

Because I don´t believe in it ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 03, 2010, 02:49:20 PM

To each his own. But I would suggest having more of an open mind because it is that stance of ignorance that allows these things to continue happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 03, 2010, 02:52:48 PM

To each his own. But I would suggest having more of an open mind because it is that stance of ignorance that allows these things to continue happening.

And calling me an ignorant makes your point of view more valuable? I don´t think so.
I answerd to you in a respecful manner and I expect you to approach me the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

May 03, 2010, 03:01:23 PM

And calling me an ignorant makes your point of view more valuable? I don´t think so.
I answerd to you in a respecful manner and I expect you to approach me the same way.

I answered you with respect. I did not call you an "ignorant". I simply noted your stance of ignorance meaning you have an attitude of something not existing simply because you don't "believe" in it. That is why I asked you if you were a mind control victim. Or do you have any other evidence to support your disbelief? It is not science fiction. There is a lot of tangible evidence regarding mind control. If you could provide any evidence to support why you do not believe in it, then that would be different. I apologize for offending you as it was not my intent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions