amyTopic starter

Michael Jackson's Lawyer -- Mystery Suicide Note

Originally posted 38 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Peter Lopez -- the music attorney who had close ties to Michael Jackson -- left a suicide note that was completely silent as to why he took his life ... sources connected to the situation tell TMZ.

We're told the one-page, handwritten note, expressed his love for his wife and kids and asked for forgiveness, but did not even hit at why Peter would end his life.

A source close to the family tells TMZ Peter dropped the kids off at school at about 9:00 AM Friday.  When he got home, we're told Peter went to the backyard and shot himself in the head.

We're also told people close to Peter thought he seemed "stressed out" in the weeks leading up to his death ... but that he did not tell anyone -- including his family -- what was bothering him.

Lopez was married to Catherine Bach from "The Dukes of Hazzard" for 20 years. They had two children together.

In addition to working with Michael Jackson, Lopez -- who worked with Jackson on the 25th anniversary of "Thriller" -- was an attorney for The Eagles and served as a co-producer on the movie "Selena."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suicide is often triggered by  real or imagined loss, like the breakup of a romantic relationship, moving, loss (especially if by suicide) of a friend, loss of freedom, or loss of other privileges. If Lopez committed suicide and it wasn't homocide, I wonder what he felt he had lost. He seemed to be a successful attorney in a stable marriage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

i agree with this remark.......i have had personal experience of this situation..........xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Like I said on the other thread about him, what if it's all connected to the MJ situation? What if he was being threatened by the bad people who were after MJ & he just couldn't say in the note? This is so sad, I feel so bad for him if that was the case & I am extremely sorry for his family's loss. It's pretty scary but what I am suggesting, is possible.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well if he was planning suicide then that would have been the time to speak up within the suicide note. Unless... he feared for his family's safety. By the way, we're told that there was no motive mentioned in the note. Could there have been a motive mentioned  but that it is being kept under wraps to protect the family and make the bad people think that he took their names to his grave?

Quote from: "teine21"
Like I said on the other thread about him, what if it's all connected to the MJ situation? What if he was being threatened by the bad people who were after MJ & he just couldn't say in the note? This is so sad, I feel so bad for him if that was the case & I am extremely sorry for his family's loss. It's pretty scary but what I am suggesting, is possible.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Well if he was planning suicide then that would have been the time to speak up within the suicide note. Unless... he feared for his family's safety. By the way, we're told that there was no motive mentioned in the note. Could there have been a motive mentioned  but that it is being kept under wraps to protect the family and make the bad people think that he took their names to his grave?

Quote from: "teine21"

That's definitely a possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Suicide is often triggered by  real or imagined loss, like the breakup of a romantic relationship, moving, loss (especially if by suicide) of a friend, loss of freedom, or loss of other privileges. If Lopez committed suicide and it wasn't homocide, I wonder what he felt he had lost. He seemed to be a successful attorney in a stable marriage.

Sometimes you can have everything you want, loving family, loving wife, beautiful children, money.. WHEN a person  kills himself, he  is  in a depression. Depression is a sickness, if not treated this is the result. It is sad that the family did not notice it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson