Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
"Without training or board certification in anesthesia or pain medicine, Murray started giving Jackson heavy doses of anesthetics, anxiety pills and sleep aids, any one of which could have killed him.'
Adding from me-"Plus anesthetic was performed at home, did not call 911right away,did not reviewed Michael's medical history, did not perform proper CPR, did not sign death certficate AND THE CAUSE OF DEATH IS STILL NOT HOMICIDE, M. is not arrested, and  Murrey LICENSE IS NOT REVOKED.  :shock:
This tells me either Michael is alive because despite of efforts of media to frame Michael drug addict, "autopcy says MJ was in good health without any signs of drug addict person" or it is murder without proper legal consequences and "family does not protest" to that.
So, I think we just have to wait and see.

A lot of things in this piece makes sense, except for the murder part.  

How come people so easily forget all the evidence we have collected over the past 11+ months pointing out that Mike is very much alive when they read a post in which a murder theory is aired..?  I still have not seen one single piece of evidence that proves he's dead...

Do you think attempted murder is plausible? I think when Michael was lucid he was super smart and psychic and that is why they wanted to have him drugged at all times. Do you think he knew he was being targeted and so somehow escaped?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
"Without training or board certification in anesthesia or pain medicine, Murray started giving Jackson heavy doses of anesthetics, anxiety pills and sleep aids, any one of which could have killed him.'
Adding from me-"Plus anesthetic was performed at home, did not call 911right away,did not reviewed Michael's medical history, did not perform proper CPR, did not sign death certficate AND THE CAUSE OF DEATH IS STILL NOT HOMICIDE, M. is not arrested, and  Murrey LICENSE IS NOT REVOKED.  :shock:
This tells me either Michael is alive because despite of efforts of media to frame Michael drug addict, "autopcy says MJ was in good health without any signs of drug addict person" or it is murder without proper legal consequences and "family does not protest" to that.

How come people so easily forget all the evidence we have collected over the past 11+ months pointing out that Mike is very much alive when they read a post in which a murder theory is aired..?  I still have not seen one single piece of evidence that proves he's dead...

Dear Mo,

Unfortunately I understood that some people on this forum are here to find proof that Michael is really gone. They're NOT trying to find a proof that he's alive! Whatever you say or give proofs to them, they will keep on denying to see the truth. Every single picture they see, or every single tweet Randy makes or every single murder theory they read or anything can make them believe that Michael is gone. They're so ready to believe that he's gone. Because they deny to see the truth. I wonder why they waste their time on a hoax forum instead of spending their time on a RIP forum. I'm sure that they can easily become a MJ is dead believer.  We've found more than a thousand things till today and they still think that Michael could be gone. I'm speechless really. I can not believe them. I BELIEVE IN MICHAEL! That's all I can say. Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

Dear Mo,

Unfortunately I understood that some people on this forum are here to find proof that Michael is really gone. They're NOT trying to find a proof that he's alive! Whatever you say or give proofs to them, they will keep on denying to see the truth. Every single picture they see, or every single tweet Randy makes or every single murder theory they read or anything can make them believe that Michael is gone. They're so ready to believe that he's gone. Because they deny to see the truth. I wonder why they waste their time on a hoax forum instead of spending their time on a RIP forum. I'm sure that they can easily become a MJ is dead believer.  We've found more than a thousand things till today and they still think that Michael could be gone. I'm speechless really. I can not believe them. I BELIEVE IN MICHAEL! That's all I can say. Period.

@PureLove- Don't you dare tell me where to go and what to do! Where were you n when I  joined this site while was looking for hoax proof?

Don't know about others, I personally used to analyze all pros and cons of the case and have opinion that would be also legally sound. It is not smart 100% deny sudden news we were told and presented followed by memorial and funeral. Period! No doubt that facts, clues, coincidences are 99,99% questionable in favor to hoax. I am a hoax believer from the first day like nobody's business.
On the other hand, we  have ongoing investigation, autopcy written by coroner chief, will taken to the court to legislate, life insurance that I don't like that was claimed (if so) with insurance company. These are todays reality given us and  we cannot completely ignore. That's what I say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions