suspicious mind

Re: Not A Double but Dualism!
May 03, 2010, 08:55:03 PM
well then. it's going to be interesting to see the outcome .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

May 04, 2010, 04:02:26 PM
I do think MJ had/ has healing "powers", specially by using his voice. His voice is calming.

I am very interested in watching more videos and reading more of your theories Serenity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 06, 2010, 02:36:22 AM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Thank you, this is a great video Serenitys_Dream. You have put a lot together here.
I look at it this way:-

1, Divine consciousness = right brain
2, Analytical mind that collates data = Left brain
3, Body.

I see this as human evolution, The left and right brain coming together in the human body and bringing divine consciousness to life in human form.

1+1+1=3 Lets come together right now, over me.

#    1+1+1=3     4:20 PM Apr 30th  via web    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 05:46:01 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"
Thank you, this is a great video Serenitys_Dream. You have put a lot together here.

3, Body.

I see this as human evolution, The left and right brain coming together in the human body and bringing divine consciousness to life in human form.

#    1+1+1=3     4:20 PM Apr 30th  via web    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :mrgreen:

I wonder if this is why Gema on the thisisalmostit thread thought I was behind this twitter account. Although, that was tweeted before I said this. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 04:35:34 AM
Quote from: "rag doll"

3, Body.

I wonder if this is why Gema on the thisisalmostit thread thought I was behind this twitter account. Although, that was tweeted before I said this. :?

Interesting, how some connections pop up steadily here and there, isn´t it?  :)

But assumptions on other members (double) identity´s won´t add to a deeper understanding imho.
There is no justification for pointing with fingers on others without proof and (unintentionally) starting a witch-hunt at worst.
Unfortunately we´ve all seen that multiple times on different boards since 06/25.
Therefore it´s advisable to be more cautious with that issue.

I like your conclusion - "Divine consciousness".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 01:28:19 PM
Thank you Ragdoll. ;)  This really puzzled me because I couldn't see any other connection. I certainly don't want to be witch hunted. Yes I think caution should be taken when assuming these things, as like this time, it came from nowhere and has no significant basis and it can cause others to question when there really is nothing behind it. Like you say Ragdoll, we must all use caution and think before we post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 07, 2010, 01:36:40 PM
Another sign of Synchronicity !!

Well, too bad you are not thisisalmost it :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 07, 2010, 12:21:23 PM
Thanks Serenity. Just now reading this thread. I want to watch the video but it's been removed. Any idea where I can see it? This concept is very interesting to me. I used to tell my mom that Michael Jackson was God when I was a little girl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

October 07, 2010, 12:45:28 PM
I agree with those who say MJ is the messiah, the second coming. I think the supporting facts are there to find NOT because MJ put them there, but simply because they exist.

IOW, I don't think this is a concept MJ is trying to imply intentionally, it just IS. We stumbled upon it, if you will. Some clues are planted for us to find, some truths simply are.

The world is round. Is that a clue planted by a puppetmaster? No. It just IS. At one time this was an uncomfortable reality for many, but that didn't make it less true.

In my opinion, MJ being the messiah is unavoidable, when you look at all the information with an open mind, unclouded by the doctrine of organized religion, it becomes obvious, IF you allow yourself to see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 07, 2010, 12:58:31 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I agree with those who say MJ is the messiah, the second coming. I think the supporting facts are there to find NOT because MJ put them there, but simply because they exist.

IOW, I don't think this is a concept MJ is trying to imply intentionally, it just IS. We stumbled upon it, if you will. Some clues are planted for us to find, some truths simply are.

The world is round. Is that a clue planted by a puppetmaster? No. It just IS. At one time this was an uncomfortable reality for many, but that didn't make it less true.

In my opinion, MJ being the messiah is unavoidable, when you look at all the information with an open mind, unclouded by the doctrine of organized religion, it becomes obvious, IF you allow yourself to see.

I agree completely and I think that's why it's so easy for me to believe. Like when I was a kid and told my mom MJ was God, she said I told her about it very nonchalantly like it was an undisputable fact. I'm an intuitive person, and children are even more in tune with truth I think.

I think it makes a lot of sense the way you explained it, because if he was pretending to be the messiah just for show or whatever, he would have been a lot more blatant about his presentation. Instead he just was himself, and spoke of this things through his music and quietly displayed it in his life. "I just want you to recognize me in the temple", most people don't even think twice about all his lyrics that they "don't get", they just figure it's art that they don't understand. I do think it's art, but I also think its truth. I think truth is all he knows. Again, this is just my intuition. I really appreciate all the research done by others, up until Michael's "death" I kept pretty quiet about these beliefs because people look at you like you're crazy or disrespectful to Jesus or something. It's quite annoying.

I find it facsinating that people can believe in the bible but not in something that is going on right before their eyes. I mean, if you really think about it, if/when Jesus returns to earth, would he really come wearing a robe and breaking bread holding a big sign that says "I'm Jesus!"??? Don't think so. He'd come in a new form, that fits in with the times, and would use all the resources available to reach as many people as possible...like the internet and MUSIC!

I know all too well what it's like to have religion be in the way of seeing the truth. I was a christian most my life, and it wasn't until recently that I had the courage to finally say "no, this is not what I am". I was afraid that by denying that religion, I would be in some kind of trouble with God. I know in my heart that it's not the case. The real people I'm afraid of are my pastor and my family who are all very religious. But that right there proves that it is FEAR based...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Serenitys_Dream

October 07, 2010, 02:31:44 PM
Quote from: jacilovesmichael
Thanks Serenity. Just now reading this thread. I want to watch the video but it's been removed. Any idea where I can see it? This concept is very interesting to me. I used to tell my mom that Michael Jackson was God when I was a little girl.
I had to move it to another channel because of copyright claims made against the music in some of my videos. On more claim on my other channel and the account gets closed and that's a lot of videos to have to re-upload.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPpiCpELA6Q[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:05:50 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 08, 2010, 08:13:50 PM
With regard to the healing powers that Michael could have that Serenitys_Dream mentioned, I think we should keep an open mind to these things because of them has been written and researched, such as the imposition of hands, a continuation of many items that can be found on the Internet;

The imposition of hands is very probably one of the most ancient, well-known and popular alternative healing methods. From ancient Egypt are evidence of its existence, as in the Papyrus Ebers dated around 1552 BC, and describing this technique as a medical treatment used in those times. Also known biblical references on the figure of Jesus, then became a common practice in Christianity, and preaching, administer the sacraments or blessed with holy water and oils.
In more modern times, the doctor Franz Anton Mesmer ensured that it could carry out cures on the channelling of what he called the animal, somewhat different from the well-known physical magnetism magnetism. For Mesmer, there was a force linking "celestial bodies, Earth and animated bodies, thus stated it in 1779. He was convinced that it was possible to address this fluid in the whole universe, and thus cure any disease.
Initially performed passes with magnets around the patient's body, but then thought that there was no need for direct contact with the magnet, but it was enough to magnetize the objects so that they transmit their healing effects. Became place a bucket magnetized in the center of a room which were several rods to which agarraban patients. These people tended to experience various nerve or hysterical reactions, because they were caused by their faith that were being subjected to some sort of energy through their bodies, or because they actually alleged magnetic force that postulated Mesmer, make effect on them. In our century, during the 1960s, the first known investigations were conducted by Dr. Bernard Grad from McGill University in Montreal, who came to the conclusion that the psychic or spiritual healers were really effective to use energy from his hands to heal. Made a number of experiments using plants and animals to avoid interfered belief or faith who were submitted as object of his evidence.
Hungarian Academy Estebany as main partner, Grad caused goiters in mice to be used for one of his first experiments and then split them into two groups: the first would control and the second would be subjected to the influence of the healer. Forty days were compared mice of both groups, checking that the mice treated by Estebany had developed a much smaller than the control group goiter. Subsequent experiments, Grad used cotton was touched by the hands of the healer, to put it into diseased mice, and got the same results, even though there was no direct contact between Estebany and animals. Later would experiment with plants and seeds, with similar results, demonstrating that the hands of the healer, or mind, possessed any curative effect on living beings.
Nowadays there are many and very varied experiments performed to verify the existence of this energy realization in all human beings and that would be able to heal others through physical contact or with single intention and desire to heal a permanently. Apart from that and wait the scientific establishment to take a decision based on what has already been investigated, many hospitals, doctors and nurses use it to support traditional medicine for the relief of any disease, getting results evidently successful and beyond by chance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 08, 2010, 08:56:49 PM
The following link can also read some of the impression de Souza who like Serenitys_Dream is not a religious person.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 07:24:32 PM
Very interesting thread!  I agree that it's not in Michael's interest for us to start telling people he was God/the Messiah, because some people out there already dismiss the fans as "crazy" and we should try to appear as rational as possible.  :D

I don't know if Michael was the Messiah, BUT some things about him did make me wonder whether Michael had a greater touch of divinity (or whatever, something beyond humanity) in him than most people:
1. Michael's healing powers, which I believe did exist - I remember seeing a video of Gavin when he was brought to Neverland, and he was in BAD shape (bald, in a wheelchair)... He really did heal, and doctors couldn't explain it - as Gavin was expected to die.
2. Michael's voice and music. The voice has a certain quality to it (don't you think?), and the music has a calming, anti-depressive effect.  Many people have said that Michael and his music have helped/sustained them during difficult times.  We can't quantify the effect, but who knows, it may have saved some people's lives by preventing them from getting more stressed, developing cancer etc?
3. Michael's multiplicity of talents. There are, and have been, other geniuses in the world, but they're generally known for being great at one thing... not 5 or 10 or however many.
Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly: dancers
Charlie Chaplin: tragedian
Celine Dion, Elvis Presley, The Beatles & others: singers
Nelson Mandela, Dalai Lama: humanitarians
All of the above people are comparable to someone... MJ isn't comparable to anyone!
4. Michael's poems and essays in "Dancing the Dream". They show that MJ had a great sense of destiny/mission from an early age and cared greatly about the world at large...
5. Various things said by MJ and some of the people who knew him.  There were, as I'm sure you all know, references to channeling, MJ being a bit of a psychic... And many comments by MJ about the music coming from God.  (That's how he always explained his creative process.)
6. The paintings at Neverland, and the overall obsession with God & Jesus, royalty, ancient Egyptians... There was something there, not sure exactly what.

NOW, I do think that MJ wanted to be the no. 1 star in the world and may have done some things in his 20s to create drama and mystique... But he certainly wasn't a hypocrite or a pretender, because 40+ years in the spotlight would have betrayed him.  So who knows...

Reality as a concept is harder to pin down than we tend to think.  What if life is the big illusion (like The Matrix) and God is the big reality?  I mean, our every thought (including love) is only an electrical impulse in our brain... Isn't that astounding?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 13, 2010, 08:08:48 PM
truthprevails,

110% agree with your post :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back