Re: Not A Double but Dualism!
October 13, 2010, 10:57:55 PM
Thank you, Gema!  :P  Best wishes!

There's another thing I forgot to mention:
Of all the Jackson siblings (10 overall, I think?), Michael was the only one who got vitiligo & turned white. Unless you believe that he was poisoned (or the disease was somehow caused by someone), it looks like destiny, like something that was meant to happen to him... As if to make the point that he transcended race/color and maybe also to make people question some things - e.g. their identity or the fact that we tend to judge people by their appearance...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2010, 10:52:25 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Thank you, Gema!  :P  Best wishes!

There's another thing I forgot to mention:
Of all the Jackson siblings (10 overall, I think?), Michael was the only one who got vitiligo & turned white. Unless you believe that he was poisoned (or the disease was somehow caused by someone), it looks like destiny, like something that was meant to happen to him... As if to make the point that he transcended race/color and maybe also to make people question some things - e.g. their identity or the fact that we tend to judge people by their appearance...

YESSS! I've thought of that as well. I also agree with you about his music being healing for people, I don't know if I would have survived this much of life without his music and I'm 100% serious about that.

Also, when I was younger I told my mom that I liked MJ because (and I quote) "he's not black or white or a girl or boy, he's everything in one!" I also told my mom that I loved Michael because "he's close to God". And it's because of MJ that I believed in God as a child.

I think children are really in tune with these things...and I've never let go of that innocent, loving feeling that he gave me. Whenever I'm feeling upset.. I turn on his music and I can go back to that place..that innocent, magical, childlike place. I think that's a miracle in itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 14, 2010, 09:23:47 PM
jacilovesmichael:
Very beautiful what you said... I think your instincts about Michael were right!   :P  I often think that children are bigger people, in a sense, than adults... Life tends to corrupt us, to make us deviate from the real path and forget the big, important truths.  That's why I love "The Little Prince" by Exupery... There's much wisdom in it.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DrtyDian-a

August 24, 2011, 08:32:36 PM
Interesting. I won't take a stance, but am willing to keep my mind open. I am not religious, so the idea does not offend me. I was a Jehovah;s Witness for several years and spent much of my life forcefully immersed in Christianity. I do not take the Bible literally and do believe that it has been written and rewritten to serve purposes beyond the glory of God and Christ. I believe it impossible to know what is truth or fiction in religion and at this point in my life, I do not discount any possibilities. I am not afraid to speak my mind and loathe political correctness (aka censorship). To the OP, at the very least, this is a well thought out theory. True or not, you put a lot of work, a lot of heart, and a lot of soul into this. Good job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll Never Make Me Stay/So Take Your Weight Off Of Me/I Know Your Every Move/So Won't You Just Let Me Be