Nice recent Janet Jackson interview
May 26, 2010, 09:45:11 PM
[youtube:3b8vs7x7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7yKETRsvkY[/youtube:3b8vs7x7]

I LOVE the short hairdo! I'm looking forward to seeing her act more. Hopefully, she'll be able to work with more directors besides Tyler Perry but I am happy that Perry is giving her roles that show off her range and skill as an actress. It's refreshing. It's sad that it's so hard for Black actresses to get ahead in the film industry. Maybe with Perry making so much money off of his movies, that will inspire Hollywood to give more women of color a chance to show their acting skills with in depth characters and storylines. That's my prayer at least. Okay, I went on a tangent but again, nice interview. Wish her all the success in the world! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Re: Nice recent Janet Jackson interview
May 26, 2010, 10:22:38 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
[youtube:1yl04m3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7yKETRsvkY[/youtube:1yl04m3o]

I LOVE the short hairdo! I'm looking forward to seeing her act more. Hopefully, she'll be able to work with more directors besides Tyler Perry but I am happy that Perry is giving her roles that show off her range and skill as an actress. It's refreshing. It's sad that it's so hard for Black actresses to get ahead in the film industry. Maybe with Perry making so much money off of his movies, that will inspire Hollywood to give more women of color a chance to show their acting skills with in depth characters and storylines. That's my prayer at least. Okay, I went on a tangent but again, nice interview. Wish her all the success in the world! :)
thanks for the video!!..as always she looks amazing!!..i seen the first movie one havent seen the new one lol i will wait till it goes on dvd and get the whole set heheh..also she spoke about another movie role with tyler about abuse i will have to get the dvd when they are done making it as well...the reviews i did see of this movie is great and like you said how it really shows off her skills in the acting area just blows my mind!!..i also love her music and she is very underestimated as a singer song writer..i still can not believe she is 40 years old!!..she is the complete package as a person and as a person in the industry so much talent..
huggs to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Re: Nice recent Janet Jackson interview
May 27, 2010, 10:14:42 AM
That hair style reminds me of Rihanna. I'm not quite fond of it. Personally. But to each their own. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal