Charice- a new illuminai puppet?
August 21, 2010, 05:00:10 AM
This is her story: a girl from the Fillipines, with an abusive father, poor, started singing when she was very young to support her mother and buy food. She has an amazing voice. She was discovered by Usher and now she's on her was to stardom. This is her story:

[youtube:om05tteo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULSBf-i_w78&feature=search[/youtube:om05tteo]

And this her new song that is going for no1:
"The Pyramid"
[youtube:om05tteo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZJuEDU0VME&feature=related[/youtube:om05tteo]
[youtube:om05tteo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihek7Mp8qlo&feature=search[/youtube:om05tteo]

It's such a shame...she has such a great voice and she seems like a great girl.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Re: Charice- a new illuminai puppet?
August 21, 2010, 06:28:50 AM
Oh God...
Sounds like some illuminati hymn!
In this third video the audience is doing this pyramid sign withh their hands....  :shock:
Poor girl... Soon, she's going to dance naked over the bodies of the dead people in her videos... (like Gaga in "Telephone")... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

August 21, 2010, 07:31:41 AM
Her name is Charice Pempengco. She's from the Philippines. I don't think it was Usher who 'discovered' her. She became famous in YouTube for covering some of the greatest hits/songs with her high and powerful voice. Oprah then noticed her potential and invited Charice to her show. She then became famous and was given a recording contract. She's working with David Foster, etc. ... and the rest is history.

I also do not think it was her who wrote the song, "Pyramid." She just merely sang it and that's that.

And in my opinion, I think Charice isn't even aware of the Illuminati-related stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"It's all make believe, isn't it?"
~ Marilyn Monroe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 21, 2010, 07:41:09 AM
Quote from: "imperfect_symmetry"
Her name is Charice Pempengco. She's from the Philippines. I don't think it was Usher who 'discovered' her. She became famous in YouTube for covering some of the greatest hits/songs with her high and powerful voice. Oprah then noticed her potential and invited Charice to her show. She then became famous and was given a recording contract. She's working with David Foster, etc. ... and the rest is history.

I also do not think it was her who wrote the song, "Pyramid." She just merely sang it and that's that.

And in my opinion, I think Charice isn't even aware of the Illuminati-related stuff.

I didn't say she wrote "Pyramid". I didn't think that I don;t think she's aware of the real face of the Music Industry. It doesn't seem like she is. I just pointed out the song. Which was obviously written by Illuminati songwriters. She is just a tool. Like a lot of others.  And not all are aware that they are being used, or that their "art" contains hidden messages planted by people with a different agenda.  She doesn't seem to be aware of it either. That's why it's even sadder, she seems so innocent and with a good heart. Not to mention the voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

August 21, 2010, 07:52:02 AM
Quote from: "imperfect_symmetry"

Maybe we should make her aware?? Just introduce her to some of the topics on our forum... Or at least send her some links...  :?  The sooner the better...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Re: Charice- a new illuminati puppet?
August 21, 2010, 09:12:15 AM
@Truth_or_Dare: Not too many people expected her to have an international career. She's just starting out and I guess a lot of people are ignoring her Illuminati-related symbolism. The music industry is very different here in my country than in the US. I guess she wouldn't know much of how the people control the industry and manipulate its puppet artists. And yes, I agree that it's sad to think that she doesn't even know what she's doing but she's doing it still. It seems that they are targeting much younger minds since they are more easily influenced, etc. Gives you chills to think that there are people out there 'preparing' or influencing younger minds for something planned. Oh and I apologize for my rather sharp approach, English is not my native language. :)

@VeryLittleSusie: I don't know if it's that easy for her to be more aware of how the industry really works because I bet she gets lots of mails, tweets, etc. and she must be really busy with her career. And who knows, maybe even the amount of time and usage of the internet might be controlled by her company. Even if she were aware of it, what could she do? It could be far too dangerous too since all she wanted was for her to share her talent and sing her heart out and make money to support her family. Maybe if she stays longer in the business, she would find a way out and help expose the Illuminati. But nobody's sure, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"It's all make believe, isn't it?"
~ Marilyn Monroe

August 21, 2010, 04:37:56 PM
She just adores Michael Jackson, dances to his music. "Billie Jean" performed by her, her dancing and singing is great. Her voice is incredible. And she kept it a secret that she was supposed to perform together with him.
When she dances "Billie Jean", she does it with so much heartbeat, you think she is a female impersonator, who loves him unconditionally. She feels him. Her voice is sensational, and Michael Jackson must have thought the same, when he tried to win her for his show.
She was devastated in June 09 about his passing.
The two together on stage would have been wonderful.
It is to be hoped that her character and career isn't going to be dominated by evil forces in the music industry, taking advantage of her natural talent and ruining her step by step.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

August 21, 2010, 07:15:43 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal