Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "jinane"
she's talking with fans on twitter and someone just said this "Extra has taken the Jason Pfeiffer preview/article off of their site & are no longer promoting tonight's interview. Interesting"
it's no more available :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hope they remove it

God bless you, Jinane!  When I first read your reply, I almost choked and died from laughing :lol: .  The video is not there anymore.  God bless all the fans that left comments on Extra.  The site was slammed with about 400 comments in support of MJ.  Wow, what love can do to stop evil!  ;) God bless everyone for your continual non-stop love for MJ across the globe.  MJ, we will have your back forever! We love you the most! xxxx

Huh? I still see the video...

But if you think the comments on the website are awesome you should see some of the ones on their facebook fan page. There are hundreds, if not thousands!

Thank you so much for letting me the video is still there.  I did not see it, and I refreshed my page twice.  That is so awesome about the thousands comments of support for MJ on FB. Could you please post the link.  Oh yes, I love your siggie.  It is so beautiful.  God bless you so much, jessica. xxxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "~Souza~"
First of all, I get the feeling while reading this thread that being fat and being gay makes you less of a person. I am sorry, but regardless the fact that I think this guy should shut the fuck up about his alleged romance with Mike, his double or in his dreams, I am disgusted by some of the comments. It's judgemental, you don't know this guy, yet he is slandered here because he is gay and fat.

I wonder how perfect we all are here on this board. You can discuss his actions here in this thread, but from now on every post I see about the guy's looks or sexual interests, will be deleted.

I dont write a lot of posts Souza but you got right to the point here and looks like you can really pack a punch when you need to . The fact is you are bang on the nail. Good post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

God bless you Darkchild ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I thought the interview that is spliced together on the website, leaves a lot to the imagination.  He uses "boy-friend" - in Michael's world - I believe he would not have a problem with that terminology.  Jason's assumption that he was bisexual is just that, an "assumption".  Michael and he crying together over childhood stories and hugging - believable.  Michael being passionate - no news there - well I just don't hear the terminology that firmly convinces me of wild sexual melees with Michael and Jason.  That dude is not telling the truth.    Of course I don't see the Arnie Klien part either, but to me it looks like press being massaged.    ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Another_Part_of_Me wrote: That gay guy look a lot like Dr. Klein to me. I think they might be related!!  
Lets spread this "rumor"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

she's talking with fans on twitter and someone just said this "Extra has taken the Jason Pfeiffer preview/article off of their site & are no longer promoting tonight's interview. Interesting"
hope they remove it

God bless you, Jinane!  When I first read your reply, I almost choked and died from laughing :lol: .  The video is not there anymore.  God bless all the fans that left comments on Extra.  The site was slammed with about 400 comments in support of MJ.  Wow, what love can do to stop evil!  ;) God bless everyone for your continual non-stop love for MJ across the globe.  MJ, we will have your back forever! We love you the most! xxxx

But if you think the comments on the website are awesome you should see some of the ones on their facebook fan page. There are hundreds, if not thousands!

Thank you so much for letting me the video is still there.  I did not see it, and I refreshed my page twice.  That is so awesome about the thousands comments of support for MJ on FB. Could you please post the link.  Oh yes, I love your siggie.  It is so beautiful.  God bless you so much, jessica. xxxx
this is the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the MJ fan power worked they didn't air part 2 tonight
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

This made me sick! Right he is Michael's soulmate, sure and I am Mother Theresa! Just another greedy SOB getting his 15 minutes of fame and a check from Extra or whatever the hell this crappy show is. Whatever two consenting adults do in private is none of my business. If this were true, ( I know it's not) and he knew Michael so well, he would know HOW PRIVATE he is. OMG, and if Michael were gay, he wouldn't be with a fat ass piece of lard like this gravy sucking pig!
Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 10:04:23 PM by WendyE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

I also want to say I have nothing against homosexuals. I love everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope they remove it

I see someone already linked you to the Extra one. Mario's also has a whole lot! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you click the part that says "just others".

<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay so I'm watching the rebroadcast of Extra because I missed it earlier today.  Guess what?  The second part of the story about Jason having an affair with MJ was not even aired today.  They were suppose to continue the interview today and play a voice mail left by MJ to Jason.  They were also suppose to discuss his past surgeries and if Jason thought MJ was murdered.  This is funny and a trip. :lol:   So apparently Extra must have got alot of comments from fans blasting them about this story.  I guess they learned their lesson.  They even had the nerve to show a clip of MJ's brothers before commercial break talking from a previous interview about the Extra app for cell phones.  They were trying to do damage control for sure today.  So Jason got shut down basically. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep. Now they need to air a formal apology.

Not that we would forgive them... but they really seriously should.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Entertainment News" > A big smoking shit that to amuse the popular mass on the life of known people. The worst is that some people look at these programs, believe in it and during this time do not see how the world really is.

Where are going our societies ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Quote from: "WendyE"
This made me sick! Right he is Michael's soulmate, sure and I am Mother Theresa! Just another greedy SOB getting his 15 minutes of fame and a check from Extra or whatever the hell this crappy show is. Whatever two consenting adults do in private is none of my business. If this were true, ( I know it's not) and he knew Michael so well, he would know HOW PRIVATE he is. OMG, and if Michael were gay, he wouldn't be with a fat ass piece of lard like this gravy sucking pig!

Michael can be proud to have such respectful fans..... :roll:

Why attack a man on his looks? That s really lame. Judge his acts, his lies but would he be less of a lier if he was a brad pitt lookalike?

I dont give a sh** if MJ was gay or straight. That doesnt change the wonderful human being he is, the amazing artist, the never equaled dancer and the funny character he has. And it makes me sick to my stomach to read such disgusting comments on behalf of so called fans

I believe Jason is a lier. Because nobody that close to MJ would go to tabloids to tell those private stories. He came with that months ago already when every normal person would have been grieving the loss of their "soulmate".

But the fact he s gay or fat doesnt make him less respectable. He would be just as much of an asshole if he was good looking and straight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "WendyE"

Michael can be proud to have such respectful fans..... :roll:

Why attack a man on his looks? That s really lame. Judge his acts, his lies but would he be less of a lier if he was a brad pitt lookalike?

I dont give a sh** if MJ was gay or straight. That doesnt change the wonderful human being he is, the amazing artist, the never equaled dancer and the funny character he has. And it makes me sick to my stomach to read such disgusting comments on behalf of so called fans

I believe Jason is a lier. Because nobody that close to MJ would go to tabloids to tell those private stories. He came with that months ago already when every normal person would have been grieving the loss of their "soulmate".

But the fact he s gay or fat doesnt make him less respectable. He would be just as much of an asshole if he was good looking and straight.

I agree with you with all my cute, weight-issued little heart. <3 And you put it perfectly. His integrity is what we should be looking at, not the size of his waist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I'm sad to see proof here of what society turned into: judging people based on looks and habits, instead of judging the person for who he is and what he stands for.  I do not approve what this man did, but judging people because on their looks and or habits is totally wrong.  This is exactly what leads people who do not meet societies "standards" to suffer from serious illnesses such as eating disorders, people getting mental problems because they start lacking self confidence and the run to plastic surgeons because one's looks are not approved by society.  Very very sad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions