Quote from: "Glinda"
if you read my earlier posts i agree with you.
But some folks cant seem to handle the idea that "their" Michael Jackson could be bisexual.

I understand.  I wasnt directing that directly at you..   :D   Having a rant.  Want people to understand that this isnt about MJs sexuality..  im with you, i couldnt care less and i actually dont want to know.

Poor, poor Michael.. imagine living with this kind of crap.

I work in a bit of a bitchy environment.. very competitive and stressful...  and i know how much i cant hurt when someone bitches about me behind my back and makes up lies.

Even someone when someone gossips about the truth about my private life.... it still hurts because its still gossip and my private life just simply isnt anyone elses business.

When i think of what Michael had to deal with..  that feeling x1000..  having the lies and gossip broadcast on TV and internet and newspapers.  Just awful.  Some people view him a weak man.. truth is he was a very strong man to deal with all that and still keep standing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Maybe its only a matter of keeping MJ in the news..
Time will tell.
 A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes.

Popcorn anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry to keep asking, but does anyone have the link where i can see this>>>???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Quote from: "~Souza~"
First of all, I get the feeling while reading this thread that being fat and being gay makes you less of a person. I am sorry, but regardless the fact that I think this guy should shut the fuck up about his alleged romance with Mike, his double or in his dreams, I am disgusted by some of the comments. It's judgemental, you don't know this guy, yet he is slandered here because he is gay and fat.

I wonder how perfect we all are here on this board. You can discuss his actions here in this thread, but from now on every post I see about the guy's looks or sexual interests, will be deleted.

I think that the negative remarks come from absolute frustration.  This guy totally has the right to his personal choices for his size and his sexual preference but he does NOT have the right to drag Michael's name into his personal fantasies on national television for fame or to make a quick buck.  That is what makes him less of a person in my eyes.  The mere fact that he did the interview COMPLETELY discredits the subjects validity.  If any of his claims were true (claiming to love and be in a relationship with Michael) he would be protecting Michael's privacy the way that Michael protected it himself.

Even if this story were true (though every fiber of my being tells me it's not), how in hell would this revelation benefit or help anyone?  In a word....it won't....it can't.  This guy is the ONLY one that stands to gain from this "news".  Now the haters have more fuel for the fires they are always fanning.  Just when the light starts shining on the truth of Michael's innocence this guy shovels another load of dirt.  Now they'll believe that the allegations were true because they involved boys and I'm sure that we'll get renewed energy in the "no way they can't be HIS kids" debate.  Need I mention the additional emotional distress this is sure to cause the children?  In a perfect world it wouldn't matter but we don't live in that perfect world that Michael envisions yet.

It really sickens me just how shallow and selfserving most of the people that Michael befriended have turned out to be.  The fact that this guy is connected to Arnie who (unless I've missed something) has managed to only shed negative light on the private side of Michael speaks volumes to me for his lack of credibility as well.  I would have been overjoyed to just have gotten the chance to meet that incredibly kind, compassionate and amazingly talented man.  Unfortunately, it appears that those lucky enough to do so had other agendas (with the exception of those helping him now .... thank god).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Love4Michael

LOL....I see that others were posting their similar thoughts while I was composing mine.

Thumbs up !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

~Souza~

Quote from: "Love4Michael"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
First of all, I get the feeling while reading this thread that being fat and being gay makes you less of a person. I am sorry, but regardless the fact that I think this guy should shut the fuck up about his alleged romance with Mike, his double or in his dreams, I am disgusted by some of the comments. It's judgemental, you don't know this guy, yet he is slandered here because he is gay and fat.

I wonder how perfect we all are here on this board. You can discuss his actions here in this thread, but from now on every post I see about the guy's looks or sexual interests, will be deleted.

I think that the negative remarks come from absolute frustration.  This guy totally has the right to his personal choices for his size and his sexual preference but he does NOT have the right to drag Michael's name into his personal fantasies on national television for fame or to make a quick buck.  That is what makes him less of a person in my eyes.  The mere fact that he did the interview COMPLETELY discredits the subjects validity.  If any of his claims were true (claiming to love and be in a relationship with Michael) he would be protecting Michael's privacy the way that Michael protected it himself.

Even if this story were true (though every fiber of my being tells me it's not), how in hell would this revelation benefit or help anyone?  In a word....it won't....it can't.  This guy is the ONLY one that stands to gain from this "news".  Now the haters have more fuel for the fires they are always fanning.  Just when the light starts shining on the truth of Michael's innocence this guy shovels another load of dirt.  Now they'll believe that the allegations were true because they involved boys and I'm sure that we'll get renewed energy in the "no way they can't be HIS kids" debate.  Need I mention the additional emotional distress this is sure to cause the children?  In a perfect world it wouldn't matter but we don't live in that perfect world that Michael envisions yet.

It really sickens me just how shallow and selfserving most of the people that Michael befriended have turned out to be.  The fact that this guy is connected to Arnie who (unless I've missed something) has managed to only shed negative light on the private side of Michael speaks volumes to me for his lack of credibility as well.  I would have been overjoyed to just have gotten the chance to meet that incredibly kind, compassionate and amazingly talented man.  Unfortunately, it appears that those lucky enough to do so had other agendas (with the exception of those helping him now .... thank god).

Like I said, it's ok to discuss his actions, because if you have read my other posts, you would know I absolutely disagree with this blabbing to tabloids as well, regardless of the trustworthyness of this. I am only pointing out here that I do not appreciate judging people by their sexual preferences or size.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Sorry to keep asking, but does anyone have the link where i can see this>>>???

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

scroll down on the right side in the videos bar. Its in there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This man said it all last year, my question is that once again with this?, just when transmitting the program of Aphrodite Jones, it seems strange :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 05:48:35 PM by jessicakthx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovesquad"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I just can't believe all the things people say (Controversy)
Am I black or white? Am I straight or gay? (Controversy)
Do I believe in God? Do I believe in me? Yeah (Controversy)

Some people wanna die so they can be free
I said, life is just a game, we're all just the same
Do U wanna play? (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Prince  :D

:D  :D Denmark, Belgium and France this summer, woop!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Thank you Souza for the above comments.  I tried to say the same
thing earlier in a post, but not worded correctly in speed writing.
My point was that there have been others doing the exact same
towards Michael, that Teresa Gonzales, Billie Jean, and ect.
It was more offensive to me, that some woman would claim that
Michael would abandon a child of his, and then they only come
forward after he gone, and that is slander, because it implies
he DID abandon a child they claim.  They try to sue estate
but the estate should be suing them!

This Jason was obviously around Michael or a Michael, and in
the pictures, Michael is SMILING and seems happy.  He does
not seem to be in any distress, the worst pictures are of with Ben
Evanstad.
So, they may have been friends and this Jason, like a LOT of people
around Michael, might have took it the wrong way.
Jason sort of remind me of the 02 guy fan that is screaming in love
of Michael.  That guy probably thinks he and Michael have a thing
too.   :lol:
But, NO, I don't think ANY of them deserve the time of day in a public
media.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MashMike"
Here is what M.j's bodyguard wtote in his status on facebook:
To all my MJ FB fans, Please dont feed into that Garbage about some idiot claiming to be MJ's Gay lover, due to my confidentiality in writing a book I can only say this; Michael Jackson was a MAN!, He was more of a MAN than that IDIOT can ever be the Women he claims to be. Dont waist your time being angry or upset, the media was not MJ's friend when he was alive, dont expect them to be his friend now.

I can seee the picture very well. This guy was introduced to Mike at Arnold's(whatever his name is-Mike dermatologist) office, they met a couple of times just by chance and he stalked him everywhere in order to be around him and to be shot by the paparazzi  and then to make this untrue story.i feel sorry for him

Amen, Well said!!!!!! God bless for sharing what MJ's bodyguard said. xxxx

Quote from: "paula-c"
This man said it all last year, my question is that once again with this?, just when transmitting the program of Aphrodite Jones, it seems strange :geek:

Excellent point, Paula! 8-) I guess the media does not think we can see their schemes! You expressed my sentiments.  Positive press for MJ vs. Negative press for MJ all released on the same day.  Hmmmmm, media! :lol:  God bless you, Paula, for your love of MJ! xxxx

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
According to HeIsMypeterPan, she states that klien wasnt as close with michael as he thought he was and that she was one the phone one with michael one night, and that michael constantly told her how uncomfortable he made him feel, she also states that a bunch of them including her were at neverland once for a party and michael walked in on klien and jason in the bathroom doing stuff and he got upset cus his kids were in the room next door but he let it go, then jason and klien switched the story and turned it on michael. I dont know who she is or what her relation to michael was and i dont know how reliable she is but if shes telling the truth ... then these two men are scum bags looking for money and attention.

she also states that a bunch of them including her were at neverland once for a party and michael walked in on klien and jason in the bathroom doing stuff and he got upset cus his kids were in the room next door but he let it go, then jason and klien switched the story and turned it on michael.

Ahh yes, there is the nugget of truth.  Thank you, Jacksongirl.  MJ said that the stories were always twisted around.  I believe that story!
God bless you, JacksonGirl.  I always love the gorgeous piccies of MJ that you share on the boards. xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "jinane"
she's talking with fans on twitter and someone just said this "Extra has taken the Jason Pfeiffer preview/article off of their site & are no longer promoting tonight's interview. Interesting"
it's no more available :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hope they remove it

God bless you, Jinane!  When I first read your reply, I almost choked and died from laughing :lol: .  The video is not there anymore.  God bless all the fans that left comments on Extra.  The site was slammed with about 400 comments in support of MJ.  Wow, what love can do to stop evil!  ;) God bless everyone for your continual non-stop love for MJ across the globe.  MJ, we will have your back forever! We love you the most! xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "jinane"
she's talking with fans on twitter and someone just said this "Extra has taken the Jason Pfeiffer preview/article off of their site & are no longer promoting tonight's interview. Interesting"
it's no more available :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hope they remove it

God bless you, Jinane!  When I first read your reply, I almost choked and died from laughing :lol: .  The video is not there anymore.  God bless all the fans that left comments on Extra.  The site was slammed with about 400 comments in support of MJ.  Wow, what love can do to stop evil!  ;) God bless everyone for your continual non-stop love for MJ across the globe.  MJ, we will have your back forever! We love you the most! xxxx

Huh? I still see the video...

But if you think the comments on the website are awesome you should see some of the ones on their facebook fan page. There are hundreds, if not thousands!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "Glinda"
if you read my earlier posts i agree with you.
But some folks cant seem to handle the idea that "their" Michael Jackson could be bisexual.

You're right he could be, & that would be fine with me. But I don't think he is. However, I don't know him personally. But the way he comes off is as a straight man. & I'm not judging this Jason guy for being gay, I just don't like him exploiting MJ like this either, I think it's ALL for the $$$$. Not love or anything else. He is friends with Arnie Klein who we all know will say anything about MJ for $$$$. I think he may be behind this.
[/b]

That gay guy look a lot like Dr. Klein to me. I think they might be related!!  :lol:
Lets spread this "rumor"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!