nynyro

Quote from: "Puff"
Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Okay, now what is Jason doing here?  And...is this Mike, or a double?  It's impossible to tell if this is Mike because of the shades and the mouth cap, too much of the face is hidden.

The next photo shows a bit more details of the face, but watch the ear, there's no ear lobe:

Could Jason have been dating a double...?

Well, this is a million dollar question.... everything is possible...

Hello....? Any idea......?

I dont think it's a double, cause the hands is Michaels in all the pics. I just think it's photoshopping.

Ok... So... if he is Mike, without ear lobe.....WHO is it...?

That dude HAS the ear lobe...

And WHY did they photoshop those pics...? for what purpose....?

Do you think Michael wanted people to believe it was a "double", when it  wasn't a double?   Call me crazy, but I still think O2 guy was Michael messing with us.

And, no I don't believe Jason was dating the "double" or Michael.  In fact, I don't believe Jason was dating anyone.
Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 05:30:46 PM by nynyro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

That man should have a great personality  :lol:  I would not go for him if I would be a gay man
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

What disturb me the most is that media STILL use homosexuality as a SHAME, as something NOT NORMAL do be said.... Who cares if Michael was disguised as a woman to go and see his lovers ? I don't mean I believe those stories, but I'm just disapointed that it can be used to make him look like a freak...It's a shame for private life, for homosexual people !!! Aren't we supposed to live in a free world ?  :roll:  Those media are so "narrowminded"... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael is so beautiful.

Just because he is seen in a few pictures and this dude in the background doesn't prove anything.  We know that MJ visited Arnie's office all the time.  Supposedly he made acquaintance with this loser while there.  He probably took pictures all the time with patients and or visitors of Klein's practice.  I'm sure he had no idea that these assholes would use them negatively. :evil:   What a bunch of sycophants surrounded Michael.  All of them apparently waiting on their opportunities to cash in from his kindness.  In retrospect, I sometimes wish he had been a little  less nice to some people; had his guard up.  Some obviously took his kindness for weakness or had some ulterior motives from the start.  I put my 2 cents worth on the comment page.  This kind of smut needs to be stopped.  Michael's personal lifestyle should be his own dam business anyway.  What ever he chose to do behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors.  There are 8 million positive things that they could report about Michael Jackson, their decision to report this says a lot about who they are.  I guess we'd all better put on our rhinoceros skins, the closer it gets to the 1 year anniversary, I'm afraid the more of this kind of trash we are going to see and hear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Glinda

sourceYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:roll:
[youtube:lgmzceqb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRey1AfNSS4[/youtube:lgmzceqb]

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual
They say he's homosexual
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

If I was his family, I would sue.  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is what Taaj Malik wrote on the extra tv facebook page:
Taaj Malik I have spoken to Maria, Legeal Council, had a long conversation, explained group members total, 25,000, and other group leaders with members each between 2000 to 11000 are not very happy, These are lies,, and nothing but, WE WILL BOYCOTT WARNER BROS!!!! She has gone to discuss with internal team!!!! please everyone Pray
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
dont care, who cares

mj is mj -thats it, not reading the news reports

these pp - jealous of what they could never be or have - feel sad for them.

I agree. MJ is MJ, and it's very personal, a person's sexuality, this is very sad, and uncalled for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
This garbage needs to stop! I so can't stand the media anymore and their filthy lies about everyone and especially Michael. Let's have a tabloid burning party for sure! I'm going to give EXTRA my two cent piece of mind alright! :evil:

no, how do you know its a lie?

i dont think mike is bisexual or gay, but if pp are lying they need to be dealt with and its the family or the estates job - to say something

i don't think it has so much to do with this guy specifically, because there have been many before him to make claims as such, but it has to do with the fact that Extra CHOSE to run with this. Sexuality is personal for a lot of people, and if michael was gay (i don't believe it), then that is a private matter unless HE chose to disclose it to the world. it is not the media's, family's or partner's place to "out" someone. the most offensive thing about this is that it is so disrespectful to continually showcase an old story that michael adamantly denied. he said "i am not gay." therefore, he is not. i believe michael, no one else.

I agree. Nothing wrong with being of a different orientation, but MJ was definitely straight as ever.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

LSK

Does anyone think there is more to this guy because I kind of think he is just another groupie after his shameless five minutes of fame.

One thing I want to know though is what is going on at this medical centre; the dermatologist goes on air and tells the world Michael's entire medical history, the nurse has two of Michael's kids and the assistant or whatever he his is now claiming to be Michael's secret gay lover! Its none stop! Almost like its staged.  ;)

For the record though nothing against Debbie but if this isn't all a set up Klein and Jason are vile for the way they've behaved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Taaj Malik GUYS THEY WANT TO INTERVIEW ME, TO DEFEND MJ, WHAT DO YOU SAY

Taaj Malik JOE IS SAYING NO!! WILL PUT RATINGS UP FOR XTRA, HE WILL DO HIS OWN PRESS CONFERENCE, SCREW EXTRA!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Okay, now what is Jason doing here?  And...is this Mike, or a double?  It's impossible to tell if this is Mike because of the shades and the mouth cap, too much of the face is hidden.

The next photo shows a bit more details of the face, but watch the ear, there's no ear lobe:

Could Jason have been dating a double...?

Well, this is a million dollar question.... everything is possible...

Hello....? Any idea......?

I dont think it's a double, cause the hands is Michaels in all the pics. I just think it's photoshopping.

Ok... So... if he is Mike, without ear lobe.....WHO is it...?

That dude HAS the ear lobe...

And WHY did they photoshop those pics...? for what purpose....?

Do you think Michael wanted people to believe it was a "double", when it  wasn't a double?   Call me crazy, but I still think O2 guy was Michael messing with us.

And, no I don't believe Jason was dating the "double" or Michael.  In fact, I don't believe Jason was dating anyone.

about the pictures..the first one looks like maybe a double..look at his fingernails..they are not dark like mjs ...
the second one if you look at his fingernails they are dark...like we usually see when we see michael jackson..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
What disturb me the most is that media STILL use homosexuality as a SHAME, as something NOT NORMAL do be said.... Who cares if Michael was disguised as a woman to go and see his lovers ? I don't mean I believe those stories, but I'm just disapointed that it can be used to make him look like a freak...It's a shame for private life, for homosexual people !!! Aren't we supposed to live in a free world ?  :roll:  Those media are so "narrowminded"... :?

Thank u! I hope all of you who are calling this "disgusting" and "horrible" are not refering to the fact that Michael might be gay because if that is what you mean I'd say that's horrible. If you are refering to the invasion of his privacy then I definitely understand and agree. None of us know for sure if Michael is gay/bi and neither does it matter. These "gay stories" don't really get me that upset they're kind of hilarious because if they were to make something up I'd at least try to make it sound real/true  :lol:  :lol: . And if they're true I see nothing wrong in them, it's not like he would've commited a crime or hurt anyone. So no biggie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I see much difference in nail color in a picture is darker and more white in another.
PD. I have a gay friend, I'm in a lot of pictures with ... I'm not a lesbian¡ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions