Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
This garbage needs to stop! I so can't stand the media anymore and their filthy lies about everyone and especially Michael. Let's have a tabloid burning party for sure! I'm going to give EXTRA my two cent piece of mind alright! :evil:

no, how do you know its a lie?

i dont think mike is bisexual or gay, but if pp are lying they need to be dealt with and its the family or the estates job - to say something

i don't think it has so much to do with this guy specifically, because there have been many before him to make claims as such, but it has to do with the fact that Extra CHOSE to run with this. Sexuality is personal for a lot of people, and if michael was gay (i don't believe it), then that is a private matter unless HE chose to disclose it to the world. it is not the media's, family's or partner's place to "out" someone. the most offensive thing about this is that it is so disrespectful to continually showcase an old story that michael adamantly denied. he said "i am not gay." therefore, he is not. i believe michael, no one else.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "*Mo*"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok - I'm really confused. What does this mean? That this Jason and Dr Klein are somehow related?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Let show the media who is in control!!!!
Hey guys go make a comment on Extra's website here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... friend.php

Tweet them here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

find an email. tell everyone else to do the same. Let's make them take this story down. MJ and his family (and other people like them) have gone through enough at the hands of the media and the crap they put out there.

It's time to tell them enough is enough. We are the people and today we can change things. LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN. LET'S MAKE THEIR HEADS SPIN. WE HAVE TO DEMAND THAT THEY DON'T AIR THIS OR WE WILL BOYCOTT.

It's time to send a big message...let's send it TODAY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Glinda"

Pass the popcorn please! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "lovelidae"
Let show the media who is in control!!!!
Hey guys go make a comment on Extra's website here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... friend.php

Tweet them here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

find an email. tell everyone else to do the same. Let's make them take this story down. MJ and his family (and other people like them) have gone through enough at the hands of the media and the crap they put out there.

It's time to tell them enough is enough. We are the people and today we can change things. LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN. LET'S MAKE THEIR HEADS SPIN. WE HAVE TO DEMAND THAT THEY DON'T AIR THIS OR WE WILL BOYCOTT.

It's time to send a big message...let's send it TODAY

they dont care you are giving it air time talking about it :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i hope michael sees this- people standing up for him. he may be physically silent but his legacy will not be. whether they believe he's dead or alive, hell have no fury like michael's army of love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

paula-c

voiceforthesilent wrote; Ok - I'm really confused. What does this mean? That this Jason and Dr Klein are somehow related?

If I think are related 8-)  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Quote from: "paula-c"
voiceforthesilent wrote; Ok - I'm really confused. What does this mean? That this Jason and Dr Klein are somehow related?

If I think are related 8-)  :evil:

They both use twitter since june 2009..
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
This garbage needs to stop! I so can't stand the media anymore and their filthy lies about everyone and especially Michael. Let's have a tabloid burning party for sure! I'm going to give EXTRA my two cent piece of mind alright! :evil:

no, how do you know its a lie?

i dont think mike is bisexual or gay, but if pp are lying they need to be dealt with and its the family or the estates job - to say something

i don't think it has so much to do with this guy specifically, because there have been many before him to make claims as such, but it has to do with the fact that Extra CHOSE to run with this. Sexuality is personal for a lot of people, and if michael was gay (i don't believe it), then that is a private matter unless HE chose to disclose it to the world. it is not the media's, family's or partner's place to "out" someone. the most offensive thing about this is that it is so disrespectful to continually showcase an old story that michael adamantly denied. he said "i am not gay." therefore, he is not. i believe michael, no one else.

AMEN! I absolutely agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LSK"
Came across this from The Sun dated 21st Aug 2009. Also he told the story to some Aussie mag as well. 8 weeks after the death of your 'soulmate'  do you tell the national press and anyone who will listen? You wouldn't be in the right frame of mind would you?

Yes I remember this guy he works for Dr Kline, he was the one who first indicated that Michael was concerned about the Mayan Calendar (2012) I remember posting this on the old MJHD site, I sort of lean towards this being a plant of information for the hoax i.e. 2012 information.

Not in my wildest dreams would I consider that this guy would be of interest to MJ in "that" way, so just read between the lines "Mayan Calendar"!

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

who the hell is this fat jerk??...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

God has forbidden homosexuality it's written in all scriptures. Michael believes in God and I understood that he tries to follow His rules as much as possible. He surely is not homosexual because he said it several times. I don't need anything more. These people continue to spread lies that can harm him. This is what sells, the truth doesn't sell but sensationalism does.
I don't know what to do I don't want to offer them my attention. I think that if we want to defend Michael we should do it differently than harassing each tabloïd who publishes craps. They will not take our emails into account. I prefer (when it's possible) to post comments so that everybody can read my point of view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Tina K.

Quote from: "Sarahli"
God has forbidden homosexuality it's written in all scriptures. Michael believes in God and I understood that he tries to follow His rules as much as possible. He surely is not homosexual because he said it several times. I don't need anything more. These people continue to spread lies that can harm him. This is what sells, the truth doesn't sell but sensationalism does.
I don't know what to do I don't want to offer them my attention. I think that if we want to defend Michael we should do it differently than harassing each tabloïd who publishes craps. They will not take our emails into account. I prefer (when it's possible) to post comments so that everybody can read my point of view.

I dont think Michael is gay, but I think, that if you really are, then it can't be denied. If you do, it will ruin you. no matter what the bible says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Sarahli

Quote from: "Tina K."
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I dont think Michael is gay, but I think, that if you really are, then it can't be denied. If you do, it will ruin you. no matter what the bible says.

Yes indeed and it is quite weird because everybody agrees on saying that homosexuality is ok, that they have nothing against it but when someone publicly says that he/she is suddendly they attack him. Is this hypocrisy ? I really don't understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I'm so sick of people saying things like this about Michael. It's wrong and although I don't believe it. It's nobody's business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions