Minister Louis Farakkan new interview.....
April 29, 2010, 01:32:37 AM
Louis Farrakan who is associated with the nation of Islam will be on a tv one channel. The interview special is on mother's day May 9th.  We all know that MJ confided in Minister Farakkan.  I believe he even employed some members as security at one point.  It will be interesting to see if he brings up anything about MJ during the 2 hour interview.  He definitely speaks his mind so I'm sure he won't hold back on anything.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the Farakhan videos are brilliant and his insight into who MJ is is amazing. Apparently his children have been very close to the Jacksons for many years and I agree that they could have been working with Michael. He was surrounded by Nation of Islam when he 'died' and he also apparently phoned Farrakhan for help shortly before he 'died'. I feel there is a very strong connection here. I think this interview could be very enlightening.
Thanks for posting, what channel one do you mean, sky?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
I think the Farakhan videos are brilliant and his insight into who MJ is is amazing. Apparently his children have been very close to the Jacksons for many years and I agree that they could have been working with Michael. He was surrounded by Nation of Islam when he 'died' and he also apparently phoned Farrakhan for help shortly before he 'died'. I feel there is a very strong connection here. I think this interview could be very enlightening.
Thanks for posting, what channel one do you mean, sky?

Your welcome, the channel is called TV One.  It's channel 483 for me on comcast cable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the post I will be watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

love this man. i will surely be watching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

okay, finally, a reason to learn to work my dvr  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay so I just watched this interview with Minister Farakhan.  I believe MJ may have been following some of his teachings at one point.  He was talking about the importance of a black man obtaining knowledge because knowledge changes your way of thinking and leads to changes in your behavior.  He was saying that if people in the ghettos were to get knowledge that the black on black crime would cease.  If you notice MJ was always reading and getting books to constantly educate himself.  Many people have said that Michael was a very smart man.  Minister Farakhan also spoke about the importance of nutrition and keeping the body healthy.  MJ was very concerned about his children having nutritious meals according to his chef.  He also said that he believes the AIDS epidemic was a conspiracy.  He said that Henry Kissinger wanted to reduce the population by 2 to 3 billion people.  He said that someone came up with an idea to create a virus to weaken the immune system.  Farakhan said that the majority of people affected by this virus is black females.  He said that black men are going to prison and coming out with the virus and spreading it to women.  He said that if people are not so quick to give into their sexual desires the spread of AIDS may be prevented.  Maybe MJ wasn't a very sexual person if he also had these type of views.  This really stuck out to me.  He said that when a person is stripped of their creativity they will regenerate back to something that will make them happy.  I believe that may have been the reason why MJ shopped so much because he was basically stripped of his creativity by Sony.  I am by no means saying that MJ was a muslim.  Lastly I also noticed the intense security that Farakhan has when he's speaking.  He has like 8 to 10 bodyguards surrounding him when he speaks.  The bodyguards are very intense looking around to make sure the minister is safe.  I believe MJ did employ some members of the nation of Islam as security.  With that being said I can't even see how someone could come close enough to even harm MJ with intense protection like that.  It was rumored that MJ reached out to Farakhan before the 25th of June.  Anyway I found the interview to be interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Didn't Farakkan diss MJ back in the 80's? I could've sworn he ranted on MJ as not being a good role model and young people shouldn't listen to his music or something. If so, I wonder when he changed his views.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I posted this in a different thread yesterday....but if you watch the TII DVD, go to the scene shot at Culver City (where everything on green screen was shot)....there is a scene where they say, "Michael's here!" and you see him across the studio coming in with a bunch a people....by their dress, those that follow him appear to be security from Nation of Islam....this is in the days before he "died"...interesting, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "heisinme09"
I posted this in a different thread yesterday....but if you watch the TII DVD, go to the scene shot at Culver City (where everything on green screen was shot)....there is a scene where they say, "Michael's here!" and you see him across the studio coming in with a bunch a people....by their dress, those that follow him appear to be security from Nation of Islam....this is in the days before he "died"...interesting, no?

During those awful 2005 trails his main bodyguards were from the NOI.

I agree with Farrakhan on a lot of points, certainly not everything, but for some reason there's something fishy about that man. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions