More mind control programming info
April 28, 2010, 01:08:45 PM
All of these have things that remind me of Michael.

Alice In Wonderland Program

The White Rabbit is a programming figure for Alice In Wonderland Programming who will allow you to go to otherwise inaccessible places for adventure. He represents the master. The White Rabbit is an important figure to the slave.White rabbit gives a wafer (coke-sugar-cocaine) to Alice and says “EAT ME” or “EAT IT AND I’LL TAKE YOU THROUGH THE DOOR” -- takes master into closed part of System, or perhaps over the rainbow.

The Queen of Hearts is also an important figure for commands in the Looking Glass World (Remember the Time video) which the slave enters upon command. When a deep slave alter is needed to perform they are sent into the looking glass world where a looking glass person carries out the command--but in a way that reality is thought to be a dream. In other words, this is a preparatory command to get the slave ready for abuse.

“USE THE KEY. PUT IT IN THE LOCK. TURN. OPEN THE DOOR...AND STEP THROUGH A WINDOW [or MIRROR] INTO NEVER NEVER LAND.”

“SOMETHING IN LIGHTENING TO TRANSPORT YOU FASTER THAN THE OL’ RUBY SLIPPERS. CLICK YOUR HEELS TOGETHER AND BE THERE IN A SNAP. (SLAVE CLICKS HEELS) ELECTRIFYING .... WITH THE RUMBLE OF THUNDER. BOLTING THROUGH TIME ... SO YOU WON’T BE LATE ... FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE.” (Alice in Wonderland Programming) (This is the wording to use deep alters.)

The Melting Pot Program

A very powerful program is activated by melting the slave into his master. The slave will do anything for the master with this program. The melting is the ecstasy that is occasionally experienced when lovers having sex seem to melt into each other. This feeling of ecstasy-melting is programmed to release when the master says these words, “MELT INTO YOUR MELTED MIRROR FOR AN ELECTRIFYING RIDE. LOOK DEEP INTO THE BLACK OF MY MELTING MIRROR EYES. SEE YOU REFLECTING ME, REFLECTING YOU, REFLECTING ME, REFLECTING YOU, REFLECTING ME, REFLECTING YOU, REFLECTING ME, REFLECTING YOU ... (cont. this several times) UNTIL WE MELT TOGETHER AND SINK DEEP... [words omitted] INTO THE OTHER SIDE.”

“MELT INTO MY MIRROR, YOU LOOSE YOURSELF INTO THE POOL OF LIQUID MIRROR, STEP INTO THE LOOKING GLASS, SINK DEEP WITHIN ITS POOL, AND STRADDLE THE DIMENSIONS IN TIME. I’LL SEE YOU THERE ... ALONG WITH MY FRIENDS”

“SEE IT THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS” -- infinity mirror programming involving mirror image people (alters)

“LOSE YOURSELF IN THE INFINITY MIRRORS.”

Wizard of Oz Program
The Yellow Brick Road is the script or programmed set of instructions one must follow. It also serves as a runway for alters to take off from their internal world and take the body. “FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD”

There is a code to get through the poppy field (trance state). Some alters to get through the poppy field need to put on a new dress and a new image. The poppy field may be called “the field of forget-me-not”. In this way it is linked to the daisies of Dr. Green. To get into the poppy field is easy, it is “SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP”, see other induction methods on another page.

“THERE’S A PAIR OF MAGIC SHOES TO WEAR WITH YOUR DRESS.. .SOMETHING IN LIGHTNING...TO TRANSPORT YOU FASTER THAN THE OL’ FURRY SLIPPERS.”

When the slave is finished being used they return from Never Never Land to Kansas. To do this they are told: “CLICK YOUR HEELS ... THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.” They might be reminded “YOU’RE NOW GOING OVER THE RAINBOW TO THE OTHER WORLD.”

Tin Man programming

The Tin Man programming is all purpose versatile program for what ever the master needs done, it means that the slave is a well oiled machine. Sometimes the slave is reluctant to do a job, but he is being told that he is a well oiled machine. The exact words may vary with the mission, but the following are exact words,

“LEAVE YOUR SHELL. ACTIVATE: MACHINE. COUNT DOWN ONE TO TIN....”
“SOON WE’LL HAVE YOU PURRING LIKE A WELL OILED MACHINE. ALL OF YOUR MOVING PARTS ARE PIVOTAL AND GLIDING WITH EASE. MELT INTO MY HANDS. TAKE MY COMMANDS. I’LL HOLD YOUR JAW TO KEEP IT FROM SLIPPING WHILE YOU SLIP THROUGH A WINDOW IN TIME.”

Program code for slave to shatter their memory of an event (used with electroshock):

MIRROR MIRROR ALL AROUND
ON THE CEILING ON THE GROUND,
SPINNING FASTER ROUND AND ROUND.
ARE YOU UP OR ARE YOU DOWN?
ARE YOU DOWN OR ARE YOU UP?
IT REALLY DOESN’T MATTER
BECAUSE WHEN THIS MIRROR BUBBLE BURSTS,
EVERYTHING WILL SHATTER.”

Feel free to add whatever you find. This stuff is just so interesting. Yes it's scary, but let's get over that and research!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login