Dr. Thome Thome and the Racho Neverland ?
June 01, 2010, 07:19:07 AM
:? I do not know if that makes any sense, but I find it very strange that Dr. Thome Thome had disappeared as quickly as they entered the living and managing the affairs of Mike. Where he lives today, or what kind of business he operates? There are contacts with family or with Jermaine that nominated? What is the scenario of Rancho Nerverland today? Neverland is abandoned or someone living there or what kind of care that serves the property for the future? Dr. Thome Thome is an essential part in building society at Neverland and is also why I think he is still an important piece on the board. Maybe he is not the person we believe to be, and we are ignoring the research. :roll:  What do you think?  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've wondered why we haven't heard anything about his whereabouts too. I don't know how we can find out where he is but it would be worth the search. Thanks for raising the question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

somekindofsign

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Maybe he is not the person we believe to be, and we are ignoring the research. :roll:  What do you think?  :cry:

That depends on who you believe he is...
For me if MJ is death he is part of a conspiracy to make money from him, and pushing him to death.
If MJ is alive, he´s an important trustee who is making this hoax possible.

He bought a house in Beverly Hills in July.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Maybe he is not the person we believe to be, and we are ignoring the research. :roll:  What do you think?  :cry:

That depends on who you believe he is...
For me if MJ is death he is part of a conspiracy to make money from him, and pushing him to death.
If MJ is alive, he´s an important trustee who is making this hoax possible.

He bought a house in Beverly Hills in July.

In principle, there was a conspiracy hypothesis $ $, taking into account the discovery of the family connection with Dr TT executive of AEG. However, it seems that the result was positive from the sale of Neverland as "save" half the farm to Mike. But this news of the acquisition of the house by TT in Beverly Hills is at least strange...  :?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don´t know if neverland is abandoned; i remember a tweet from Orianthi earlier this year, that she played at neverland and was so happy about that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions