Plastic surgery - a choice?
April 27, 2010, 08:34:47 AM
I'm not going to apologize ahead of time for sounding crazy anymore - you can just go ahead and count on that from me always LOL.

Anyway, last night I couldn't sleep. I had read about mind control ALL day long, and some of the things can really mess with ya. I started to wonder how a person might come to know that they themselves are a victim. I started to wonder if I could be a victim (although I'm pretty sure I'm not). I started to imagine in my mind a time when someone could have taken advantage of me without me really remembering. At first, all I could think about was childhood, but even that didn't seem likely (not for me anyway, great childhood). Then it suddenly dawned on me. I've "gone under" several times for plastic surgery procedures.

Now, nothing happened to me. It just made me wonder - would it be possible for the brain to be manipulated in some way while under anesthesia for plastic surgery?  Or for something, a chip maybe, to be placed in the body?

Could that be part of the reason for the Pepsi "accident"? They needed a way to get Michael in for some kind of surgery. Then he breaks his nose (anyone know the story there?).

Michael always said he had 2 procedures on his nose. A lot of plastic surgery doctors and patients do not count "revision" procedures as an actual rhinoplasty. Also, could it be possible that Michael truly didn't REMEMBER all of the procedures he had done?

In fact, we could take that further and say that things were done to his face at times without his consent so that he would come out looking weirder, giving the media another rope to pull him down with.

The surgery could have also been to make it easier to create doubles.

Also, if Joe Jackson was really an operative, it would make sense that he ridiculed Michael's nose so much - to encourage surgery.

Mo and Souza - or anyone who has researched extensively about mind conrol - do you guys know anything about actually manipulating the brain with surgery?

Think about all the stars that are most likely victims of mind control - Britney Spears, Madonna...
All have had extensive plastic surgery. Is it solely because of the hollywood pressure to be beautiful? Or could something else be going on?
Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 08:42:20 AM by jacilovesmichael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Plastic surgery - a choice?
April 27, 2010, 08:41:07 AM
i kinda think the surgery was michaels obsession with hating to grow old, so he would try everything to look as young as possible.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

April 27, 2010, 08:43:35 AM
Quote from: "awesome1"
i kinda think the surgery was michaels obsession with hating to grow old, so he would try everything to look as young as possible.....

I agree, that could be it but it could also just be part of it.

He could have been programmed to believe he was ugly and to believe growing old was ugly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

April 27, 2010, 08:51:50 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

He could have been programmed to believe he was ugly and to believe growing old was ugly.

:lol:  your making him sound robotic.  But in all seriousness i would actually love to kow what goes on inside michaels head sometimes, as i dont think he ever saw himself as ugly, well in the early years, but i  think the vitiligo and the other thing he had began to make him paranoid about his looks.....

and for most people at that stage in life im sure Growing Old is ugly  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

April 27, 2010, 08:57:10 AM

:lol:  your making him sound robotic.  But in all seriousness i would actually love to kow what goes on inside michaels head sometimes, as i dont think he ever saw himself as ugly, well in the early years, but i  think the vitiligo and the other thing he had began to make him paranoid about his looks.....

and for most people at that stage in life im sure Growing Old is ugly  :lol:

That is what mind control does to people - makes them robotic.

I can understand your reluctance to buy into any of it, I was the same way 10 months ago. But it's really important to learn about it and keep an open mind because the ones who have researched have found it to be a very real, and very scary possibility.

The hoax itself could be him breaking free from everything that was done to him over the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 09:00:38 AM
Or it was just a disguise we saw.. maybe he looked way different when he was not on spotlight (camera's)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 09:05:42 AM
Well, I cannot really answer your question about the surgery but I wanted to point out something that may help out with your point. Cher said in an interview after June 25th, that she was at a club with Michael when he was much younger and someone told her that he was going to change his appearance. Cher, of course, didn't believe him and told him to go somewhere but it ended up being true. So, it does make me wonder whose plan was it to change MJ's appearance, his or them? I do think sometimes that MJ wanted them to believe that he was naive so he can play the role that he knew they wanted him to play; meanwhile, he would make business moves to secure himself so that he can do whatever he wants. MJ mentioned that the people at Sony never thought that he would out think them. This would again reference the song, The Man. You can read the lyrics to get what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

April 27, 2010, 09:09:00 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Well, I cannot really answer your question about the surgery but I wanted to point out something that may help out with your point. Cher said in an interview after June 25th, that she was at a club with Michael when he was much younger and someone told her that he was going to change his appearance. Cher, of course, didn't believe him and told him to go somewhere but it ended up being true. So, it does make me wonder whose plan was it to change MJ's appearance, his or them? I do think sometimes that MJ wanted them to believe that he was naive so he can play the role that he knew they wanted him to play; meanwhile, he would make business moves to secure himself so that he can do whatever he wants. MJ mentioned that the people at Sony never thought that he would out think them.

Very good points.

I think it's interesting what Cher said. I wonder if we could find that somewhere online?
It's interesting (if true) that it was planned and also that people knew about it.

Most times when people elect to have cosmetic surgery, they don't go around advertising it. They may tell close friends, or nobody at all because it's a personal decision.

Very interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 09:10:50 AM
That also makes me think of doubles again. "Michael is going to change his appearance"... why? Is there someone else he needs to look like? Or is there someone else who already looks like him, but not quite, so surgeries are needed to make them look more alike? Or to plain confuse people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

April 27, 2010, 09:33:58 AM

Didn't he say that in an interview?? That jow said his nose was too big and ugly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

April 27, 2010, 10:14:06 AM
Hm, I've thought about this before.. Maybe they realized that just getting his nose done like that would make people call him weird and crazy.. that has been one of the big reasons why people don't like him and think he's "creepy"..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 27, 2010, 10:31:43 AM
I don´t believe in mind control in the way that has been exposed in this hoax site since the concept has been extrapolated.

Brain washing techniques exists since always, so yes, we can call it "mind control". Manipulation happens easier when you are in a fearful mood, tired or depressed and I bet Michael experienced all those mind stages after being isolated, not able to trust people and may be feeling lost and having the wrong company and friends around.

I doubt any chip was inserted inside of him. Brain washing could had happen at any time, specially after getting married with LMP, who apparently was a member of the Scientology "church" and introduced Michael in it. Everybody knows about their sectarian procedures to brainwash people.

Call it mind control, brainwashing, manipulation etc...all happen in the mind and no need of chip implant is required.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 27, 2010, 11:29:37 AM
Plastic Surgery doesnt necessarily have anything todo with being robotic or being under what you preferably call Mind Control......Well...I'll try to explain in my own way....

Theres this disease..a mental one..Its called Body Dysorphic disorder...wherein a person constantly feels that there is some or the other defect in his/her body that needs to be urgently rectified and that if it is not done then he/she will look ugly....in short, an imaginary defect that ofen causes low self-esteem and and bad self-perception......

I can tell this because as I have stated before, I have OCD.....but I dunno wether BDD is a fallout of OCD or not, but I have always hated my appearance..I have hated it since the day I learnt to look at the mirror consciously.....I have always looked at and craved for other kinds of faces..like more chiselled and well defined masuline ones that are realtively moe appreciated than the  bloated uneven and unbalanced proportions that define my face.....As a result of this I still cant make eye contact with people when they are talking to me...I findd it hard to step outside my house because all the time I have this really really weird perception that people are mocking my ugliness......I know its a sily thing to say but its just that its a part of the symptoms I suffer from..and the feeling is so OVERWHELMING that its too difficult to get it out of my head...no matter how many times I try and reason with myself, THAT FEELING comes back to haunt me again and again....and its too difficult to resist that thought.....

...And I can assure you that I am not robotic/"Mind Controlled".....Its just that I DONT lik the way I look .....I have NEVER liked it.......

Mike could hav had the same thoughts...I dont know...Its just a possible explanation.....

[attachment=0:335zl0wu]012.jpg[/attachment:335zl0wu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 11:32:42 AM
Hmmm, chips I'm not sure if they would go unnoticed. What about when Michael got examinations? I remember hearing that animals who were chipped were 70% likely to develop cancer around the implant. Not sure how it would be with humans but it doesn't sound good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

April 27, 2010, 12:53:48 PM
I don't think mind control was the reason of surgeries...
What I heard from him about those surgeries : Michael was mistreated when he was young. His father hurted him, first on a physical way, which really doesn't help a child to develop normal and love himself as any human being should. Then his father always said bad things about his nose, about him having big nose, not looking like his father...
Michael never loved his face, and he never wanted to grow up with a face that looked more and more to his father each day.

He always tried to deal with it, maybe not as we would have, but he just did what he could to feel better. It's HIS choice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions