Re: Plastic surgery - a choice?
April 27, 2010, 01:59:13 PM
Well, if this is the case for people getting plastic surgery, which I don't think it is. Some people really do have a mental illness in which they don't see themselves normally & are very insecure. But if the mind control thing is true then the perfect example would be: Heidi Montag. Just read up on the things she's done recently who she hired as her manager instead of her husband & the fact that she got 10 operations done in one day. She doesn't even look anything like she did before. & she asks everyone if she's pretty. It's sad. I think she has the illness but maybe she is a victim of mind control she acts like it sometimes. Who knows. As for MJ I truly don't believe he's had that much done, he just fixed his nose & his cleft. That's all I see. & I believe he did it because he didn't like his nose. If he told Cher what she claims he told her, then he probably just meant he was going to change his nose & even out his skin tone because of the vitiligo. Which ultimately did change his appearance. & she's one to talk, she's had her own share of plastic surgery! Cheek implants, eye surgery, face lifts, nose jobs. & magically her skin got lighter as she got older  ;) :roll: There's no way she can talk about MJ, she looks White & she's taken all of the Native American out of herself & unlike MJ she's never been reported or shown any signs of having vitiligo.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 03:43:58 PM
I don't think it really was his choice, I believe he was brainwashed in order to make him believe that he's ugly and that he needed to change his appearance with plastic surgery.
I'm not saying he had much done to his face, i think he only had the nosejobs and the chincleft and some botox later. But whatever he did, IMO he did it while being mind controlled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

April 27, 2010, 04:13:07 PM
and what about the family,, what did they think about the change of michaels face? I mean what did his mother think about! if it was his choice,, someone should stopped it when they saw that MJ is doing it becuz he thinks he is ugly... I think its more behind this...
the real MJ had 2 surgeries.. just like he said that in the Bashit Interview...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 04:44:40 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
and what about the family,, what did they think about the change of michaels face? I mean what did his mother think about! if it was his choice,, someone should stopped it when they saw that MJ is doing it becuz he thinks he is ugly... I think its more behind this...

Did you ever see Michael listening to anyone, concerning his choice for his personnal life ?  :lol:  :lol:

Oh, and I'm sorry but I definitly do not believe in "mind control" theory...it was never talked before his death, whereas his childhood leading to a need of change, and then skin disease to cope with... is more believable to me. Michael always had his noze critizised by his family, he was really under-estimating himself when he was a teen, because of spots on the face, then he had vitiligo starting...it was not easy for him. I guess he needn't mind control to decide to have a physical change. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 27, 2010, 09:10:50 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "frogh777"

Did you ever see Michael listening to anyone, concerning his choice for his personnal life ?  :lol:  :lol:

Oh, and I'm sorry but I definitly do not believe in "mind control" theory...it was never talked before his death, whereas his childhood leading to a need of change, and then skin disease to cope with... is more believable to me. Michael always had his noze critizised by his family, he was really under-estimating himself when he was a teen, because of spots on the face, then he had vitiligo starting...it was not easy for him. I guess he needn't mind control to decide to have a physical change. ;)

For the sake of argument, if Michael were under mind control abuse, and these changes were taking place, stories and reasons like the ones you mentioned would have to be released. So that really doesn't explain anything. If he was getting bad things done to him, the ones doing it would make up realistic reasons for those things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Zen

April 27, 2010, 10:29:46 PM
I am not trying to be rude and can normally keep my thoughts
to myself on these matters, but Michael Jackson had MORE
than procedures done to nose and chin!  
Eyes, LIPS, nose, chin, at least one facelift.  ALL of these,
or this is NOT Michael Jackson.   :geek:
Yes, as did Cher and many others.
-zen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 11:30:23 PM
I think MJ chose to have procedures done by his own choice.  He was picked on by his father and also some family members would make comments about him having a big nose.  If you constantly hear people saying negative comments it will either get you down or you will stand up and say something back.  I think MJ was the type that just put up with it.  I think MJ's brothers like to play the dozens alot where they like to clown on each other.  I saw some footage of Tito where he was making fun of one of their friends teeth and everybody was laughing.  However, I did see one video where MJ was young and he was playing around with Randy and he was calling him ugly but he was just joking.  My family like to play the dozens too but my mom hates it because sometimes a joke can turn into something hurtful that you can't take back.  Also I remember MJ talking about this fan that saw him and his brothers at the airport.  She was like where is little Michael?  When she saw him she was like ewww and Michael said that he could have just died when that lady said that.  It was very hurtful to him because he valued the opinion of his fans so much.  So I think that MJ may have developed low self esteem when he begin to hit puberty. I know he had some skin issues too as a teen that he was very sensitive about.  It's actually sad because I think he was borned with perfect features.  He has great bone structure, high cheek bones, nice jawline, nice eyes, awesome smile.  He really could have been a model in my opinion.  He and Jackie were the finest brothers in the Jackson five.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

April 28, 2010, 01:22:44 AM
Quote from: "Zen"
-zen

Zen, you are right. He, like all Hollywood Celebs, had the usual "Turn Back the Clock" Procedures: Face Lift, (or he would have pronounced jowls by age 40) Definite Brow LIft back in Bad Era (you can see how the brows are suddenly arched higher)  Upper Eye Lid LIft, and there would have to have been a Neck lift cause it sags at the same rate as the face and usually face & neck are done together. (The Nose & cleft are NOT anti-aging procedures, they are just personal preferance enhancements) Almost all Celebs "Turn Back the Clock" with the various lifts every 8 to 10 yrs. so I don't know why MJ is singled out for this on a constant basis. Let's try to get over it, OK?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 02:00:31 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "Zen"
-zen

Zen, you are right. He, like all Hollywood Celebs, had the usual "Turn Back the Clock" Procedures: Face Lift, (or he would have pronounced jowls by age 40) Definite Brow LIft back in Bad Era (you can see how the brows are suddenly arched higher)  Upper Eye Lid LIft, and there would have to have been a Neck lift cause it sags at the same rate as the face and usually face & neck are done together. (The Nose & cleft are NOT anti-aging procedures, they are just personal preferance enhancements) Almost all Celebs "Turn Back the Clock" with the various lifts every 8 to 10 yrs. so I don't know why MJ is singled out for this on a constant basis. Let's try to get over it, OK?
Dear gosh, he DOES have jowls- aren't those those big deep lines going vertically down his cheeks that have been there since like 2000? I think he's had Botox or maybe a face lift, but I certainly don't think he went and had all kinds of procedures done or else he wouldn't have ANY lines on his cheeks at all- you should see Mo and Souza's thread called "The Plastic Surgery Issue", it's closed, but you can see the photo comparisons.. Remember that he wears a plentiful amount of makeup, that can really change how your face looks from time to time. Eyebrows can be plucked and made to look thicker or thinner or higher or whatever with makeup pens.. I don't know about two, but I don't think he's had ANY more than four procedures TOTAL. And it's NOT just because of me or whatever because I always thought he'd had tons, too, even when I (recently) came to respect and admire him, but then like last year, late '08 I was always on the board Maximum Jackson, they are the most RATIONAL and down-to-Earth MJ fans you can find, and they had a great thread there about how little he's ACTUALLY changed over the years..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

April 28, 2010, 02:25:36 AM
Dear gosh, he DOES have jowls- aren't those those big deep lines going vertically down his cheeks that have been there since like 2000? I think he's had Botox or maybe a face lift, but I certainly don't think he went and had all kinds of procedures done or else he wouldn't have ANY lines on his cheeks at all- you should see Mo and Souza's thread called "The Plastic Surgery Issue", it's closed, but you can see the photo comparisons.. Remember that he wears a plentiful amount of makeup, that can really change how your face looks from time to time. Eyebrows can be plucked and made to look thicker or thinner or higher or whatever with makeup pens.. I don't know about two, but I don't think he's had ANY more than four procedures TOTAL. And it's NOT just because of me or whatever because I always thought he'd had tons, too, even when I (recently) came to respect and admire him, but then like last year, late '08 I was always on the board Maximum Jackson, they are the most RATIONAL and down-to-Earth MJ fans you can find, and they had a great thread there about how little he's ACTUALLY changed over the years..

NO- He Does NOT have Jowls..and Never has! Like I said: ALL Celebs keep ahead of the aging process with on-going routine "lifts". Why are you taking this so personal? NOt only celebs do it, but every day nobodies like myself do it too ;)

YOu state "how little he's ACTUALLY changed over the years" Well that's the Whole Point! They don't want to "change" over the years! They want to stay the same....that's why they have the lifts at periodic intervals. (You seem to be upset by this, and there is no reason to be upset...it's just a fact life of life)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 08:01:09 AM
Guys - I started this thread with a different intent. Please, let's try not to decide exactly all the procedures Mike's had done and lets not try and claim to know what he would and would not have done, okay? Because we don't know.

I was just trying to think of possible reasons for the plastic surgery he did have (we know he had some, we do not know how much, and it's not really our business).

Yes, the surgery could just simply be what it is - cosmetic procedures to look better. But, as this hoax has taught me, we should consider other possibilities as well. Like Michael said himself, we cannot take everything for face value.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

April 28, 2010, 08:47:04 AM
Didn"t Micheal say in the Bashir thing something about the nose   and hitting the higher notes? Which I can't see. I can see if its broken there might be a problem. And I can see if it's already broken taking the opportunity to fix somethig you don't like. Then maybe he didn't like the fix went back in to try again.Also he wouldn't be the first person to trust a doctor that they shouldn't for way too long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJLover1990

April 28, 2010, 08:51:21 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "awesome1"
i kinda think the surgery was michaels obsession with hating to grow old, so he would try everything to look as young as possible.....

I agree, that could be it but it could also just be part of it.

He could have been programmed to believe he was ugly and to believe growing old was ugly.

I think Michael has undergone ''Mirror Programming'' They program someone to whatever they want that person to think when they look in the mirror, if I'm right about that. So maybe they have programmed Michael to a certain way that when he looked in the mirror he saw completely something else than what we see. Which is awful that they did this to him, he was such a beautiful boy but he's still so beautiful but I think it wasn't really up to him what he saw in the mirror I think they programmed him like that. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 28, 2010, 09:18:35 AM
so this guy is under your control! he's on top of the world! people would follow him off a cliff ! and you pull the rug out from under him! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 28, 2010, 09:55:38 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
so this guy is under your control! he's on top of the world! people would follow him off a cliff ! and you pull the rug out from under him! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I know, it's UGLY and ridiculous. Poor, poor, baby.. But MjLover1990, I thought he had Peter Pan programming?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions