loma

Re: Blacked out photo
April 28, 2010, 03:20:08 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
The discussion on this thread inspired me to post a more radical thesis.

Call me crazy but I would risk a theory that the photos of Michael with Ben might not be actually real.
You're not crazy.
This seems like a highly plausible idea, but It seems more like Ben could have been added afterwards, not Michael; or "Michael".  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

*Mo*

April 28, 2010, 04:43:24 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

Look at the pic of MJ and Ben where MJ is wearting the black coat and Ben is wearing a white short sleeve shirt. Now look at MJ in the pic with Ben where MJ has his jammies on.....MJ looks completely different in both pics.

Exactly my thoughts: either real MJ with Ben added or Ben with non-real MJ

I would think double in the pj's pic. I dont even know yet if I believe in the doubles thing, but the PJ's pic is just weird. I think the real deal is the black coat MJ

Mike grew and shrank again!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 28, 2010, 04:54:07 PM
looks like he has white eye liner or shadow on?

his eyebrows to me look threaded, then some pencil or something on top, threading produces a different look to waxing

he look freshly shaven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

April 28, 2010, 05:59:49 PM
The discussion on this thread inspired me to post a more radical thesis.

Call me crazy but I would risk a theory that the photos of Michael with Ben might not be actually real.

Couple of points here:

None of the pic is actually of high quality so it is difficult to assess the details

Where is the reflection of Ben on the car window? Why Ben has been blacked out and the other girl on the different photo from the same set not? Maybe he was not there in the first place but was added onto the photo?

It does not seem like Michael to me at all i.e. IMO the posture does not look like him.

Very low quality, Michael glasses seem pretty odd (hair behind the glasses covering an eye) – I think I have seen this pic in the larger/broader perspective but cannot find it at the moment.

On the last picture on this set bottom-right (with car door or something?) I do not know what is going on anyway, might be mixed up

Then, in an article in Vanity fair Chriss Weiss, the agency partner of Ben, said he first met Michael in person only at the time of Michael being in shop with bandages on his face – that happend only as late as in 2008.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Moving on... when Ben was showing other pics of Michael as a proof that he has been following MJ, he also showed 2008 pictures with Michael in Zorro mask. If I recall correctly he did not show any other 2000-2005 pictures.

So, the question I have is: if Ben was following Michael for such a long time, why only so few pictures (3) from before 2008? I remember seeing Ben on some video from Michael Indiana visit, but still no other photos are available. It might be the case that he was more fan than paparazzi at that time (as they seem to imply), but in the same Vanity Fair article they say that he was apparently a professional autograph collector at the time, so he should have had some photos!!! Even, as they say, the prices for MJ photos were not the highest (I doubt actually that it was a case) there should be some evidence that he was actually doing his job!!!

So, what if this 4-picture set, including the van blacked out was "made" to prove that indeed Ben is the guy who was always there aroud MJ, so no wonder he was there on the ambulance day?

This is a very possible!

I agree with you on the Van photo as I said it looks photoshopped to me. This photo could have been created By Ben & Michael to:

1. Give validity to Ben's story
2. To show us the "white van"; to offer a sort of credibility to or bring our attention/focus towards that "white van" video.

As I have been doing research for videos, I have discovered that the same elements within this hoax are emphasized by several different clues. It seems that reinforcing of ideas is being done; that one thing may lead to say, Ben but that same thing also leads to the "white van video". Something else will also then lead to Ben and something completely different will lead back to the "white van". I now just say to myself (yes, I am talking to myself now... :lol:)

"Everything is relevant, there are no coincidences because when is too many coincidences no longer a coincidence?"
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 10:55:27 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Look at the pic of MJ and Ben where MJ is wearting the black coat and Ben is wearing a white short sleeve shirt. Now look at MJ in the pic with Ben where MJ has his jammies on.....MJ looks completely different in both pics.

Exactly my thoughts: either real MJ with Ben added or Ben with non-real MJ

I would think double in the pj's pic. I dont even know yet if I believe in the doubles thing, but the PJ's pic is just weird. I think the real deal is the black coat MJ

Mike grew and shrank again!  :o
The one in black doesn't look like him, the jammies one does!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions