So Answer Me This- The Famiy Lying
April 26, 2010, 01:25:32 PM
Question ?  I am sorry if  I hurt anyone's feelings.  However I do have a legitmate question to ask.  
The family now including Rebbie is busy trying to cme back with her non-exisrent career.  Now, if this is a hoax and Michael returns what about the family ?  Do you think that many of they would be restarting their career, if Michael would be returning.  i mean after all, are'nt they all just using Michael's death as a way to get back into the spotlight /  Would'nt most fans and non fans hate the family if Michael was to reappear especially since they ae diong their best talking about him being murdered or having ad rug habit in which he was in complete denial ?  
I am sorry again if i hurt your felings but we must start to look at the full picture in greater deatil.

So what are your thoughts ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: So Answer Me This- The Famiy Lying
April 26, 2010, 01:28:19 PM
I think it can be looked at either way.

If this is a hoax, Mike may have wanted to make it as realistic as humanly possible. So perhaps it is part of the plan for everyone to be doing what they are doing, because that's what they would be doing if he were in fact dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 26, 2010, 01:43:11 PM
I think the family is doing what he asks them to do and this may have gone on longer than they expected. I think that if he is alive he may do a show with them but it clear his family knows what happen to him and if he is alive and doesn't wants to return to showbiz then they will continue to protect him and keep the focus on themselves and the media still doesn't understand that they been played.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 02:12:17 PM
I feel the same way as the posters before me.  I went to work today after watching that doppleganger video last night and could not stop thinking about it.  If Michael were indeed just plain tired of all the drama, the spotlight, the pulling and tugging, everybody in his business, not free to even breathe without somebody questioning it, then I think that his going away and giving it all up to whomever wanted to step into the spotlight makes 100% perfect sense.  In all honesty, I couldn't even see Michael wanting to come back into the limelight he was once in after the 2005 trials.  It seemed tome that at that point, once that farcade was over and done, so was he with the business.  Why would he want to come back to that?  For many years truth be told, for most or many, Michael was yesterday's news.  He wasn't really doing any public appearances and many didn't even know he had returned from Bahrain. He was outta sight outta mind.  So when I heard of the 02 concerts I was like, I'll believe it when I see it.  It didn't happen.  Instead we got a cd a movie a dvd and headline news of a death.  Since that time, Michael's "estate" has made enough money to pay all of his bills, his brothers have become popular again, some great business deals have been made to ensure the futures of his children and their children for years until forever, and Michael is indeed at last free to be.  The picture suddenly becomes clearer in my mind.  Michael was approached by Branca (only way his re-hiring at the time he was rehired makes sense) about a plan that would free him of all his debts and ensure him that his family and children would be secure for life and that he could live out the rest of his life as a free man, a normal life.  All he had to do was this, this and this.  I remember it being said somewhere that Phillips searched for the perfect Michal double for This Is It.  However, as mentioned in the other post, I believe this double has been around for quite some time and in his agreeing to do This Is It allowed his to do his last and greatest impersonation of MJ.  He gets paid and walks away and all the other chips fall into place.  It is brilliant.  Michael often said that he never wanted to tour again.  I believed him and I believe that this plan made that possibility into reality.  I just could not imagine that a person with the kinds of injuries Michael has sustained over the years could be expected to do 50 shows.  Anyone who has any neck,  back, foot, spine problems know that It is virtually impossible.  I do believe now that Branca and McClain has been working with Michael in these deals made with Sony and Circue De Solei and it makes perfect sense.  Michael Jackson loves his fans, always have,  and in doing things this way, he is still taking care to see that we are entertained with class.  I feel in my heart that Michael Jackson was through with being Michael Jackson.  The phrase This Is It meant exactly that, this is it.  I love you Michael Jackson and if this is what you have chosen to do I understand perfectly.  I only hope that you are at last at peace and happy.  I could be wrong of course, but it feels so right.  Michael gave everything.  In his song he asks what more can I give?  My answer, it's time for you to sit back and let the world give to you.  You've made your contributions to this world, given more than anyone else in the history of the world.  You don't owe ANYBODY, anything!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

lilith

April 26, 2010, 02:20:54 PM
In my opinion it is the exact other way around.
If Michael was really dead and the family was trying to cash in - in that situation - it would make me sick to my stomach and very, very sad. I firmly believe that most of them wouldn't be able to be that cold and efficient if he was indeed dead.

I think that Michael has an agreement with his whole family that if they play along they can get their profit out of the situation. I found Joe so very shortly after his son's supposed death to be a big giveaway when he talked about his new project. Joe has an obvious lack of tactfulness, but I cannot believe that he wouldn't care at all if Michael was really dead - he is his father after all. I think Joe did not want to lose time and he did not know how long the attention of the world would be there and he messed the situation up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 02:42:04 PM
Michael Jackson was not an escapist.Peroid.

He was not some reality TV star who became famous by CHANCE...He had earned every single bit of the spotlight that he bathed in and he knew that whatevr he was he was because of his identity.

Hell.....He could have called his music career quits after the first child molestation allegations...But he bounced back with a HUGE album that gave the press a taste of their own medicine with songs such as Scream...TDCAU...Tabloid Junkie..and counting...

I dont think taht MJ would have been happy by admitting defeat at the hands of the strangulating press..Instead he would have wnated to have the child molestation chapter wiped off his life PERMANENtly.....And taht my friend seems to be one of the purposes of his hoax....and I am sure that there are many more rabbits to come outta the hat before this ends.
Cheers... 8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 02:56:56 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I feel the same way as the posters before me.  I went to work today after watching that doppleganger video last night and could not stop thinking about it.  If Michael were indeed just plain tired of all the drama, the spotlight, the pulling and tugging, everybody in his business, not free to even breathe without somebody questioning it, then I think that his going away and giving it all up to whomever wanted to step into the spotlight makes 100% perfect sense.  In all honesty, I couldn't even see Michael wanting to come back into the limelight he was once in after the 2005 trials.  It seemed tome that at that point, once that farcade was over and done, so was he with the business.  Why would he want to come back to that?  For many years truth be told, for most or many, Michael was yesterday's news.  He wasn't really doing any public appearances and many didn't even know he had returned from Bahrain. He was outta sight outta mind.  So when I heard of the 02 concerts I was like, I'll believe it when I see it.  It didn't happen.  Instead we got a cd a movie a dvd and headline news of a death.  Since that time, Michael's "estate" has made enough money to pay all of his bills, his brothers have become popular again, some great business deals have been made to ensure the futures of his children and their children for years until forever, and Michael is indeed at last free to be.  The picture suddenly becomes clearer in my mind.  Michael was approached by Branca (only way his re-hiring at the time he was rehired makes sense) about a plan that would free him of all his debts and ensure him that his family and children would be secure for life and that he could live out the rest of his life as a free man, a normal life.  All he had to do was this, this and this.  I remember it being said somewhere that Phillips searched for the perfect Michal double for This Is It.  However, as mentioned in the other post, I believe this double has been around for quite some time and in his agreeing to do This Is It allowed his to do his last and greatest impersonation of MJ.  He gets paid and walks away and all the other chips fall into place.  It is brilliant.  Michael often said that he never wanted to tour again.  I believed him and I believe that this plan made that possibility into reality.  I just could not imagine that a person with the kinds of injuries Michael has sustained over the years could be expected to do 50 shows.  Anyone who has any neck,  back, foot, spine problems know that It is virtually impossible.  I do believe now that Branca and McClain has been working with Michael in these deals made with Sony and Circue De Solei and it makes perfect sense.  Michael Jackson loves his fans, always have,  and in doing things this way, he is still taking care to see that we are entertained with class.  I feel in my heart that Michael Jackson was through with being Michael Jackson.  The phrase This Is It meant exactly that, this is it.  I love you Michael Jackson and if this is what you have chosen to do I understand perfectly.  I only hope that you are at last at peace and happy.  I could be wrong of course, but it feels so right.  Michael gave everything.  In his song he asks what more can I give?  My answer, it's time for you to sit back and let the world give to you.  You've made your contributions to this world, given more than anyone else in the history of the world.  You don't owe ANYBODY, anything!!!

Great post!!! It made me well up a little...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 26, 2010, 03:07:31 PM
Hesouttamylife, I thought your comment was worded beautifully. Michael owes us nothing. However, I still feel that Michael's true longing is to be the very best, ruling, on top. That's why he's accused of being a megalomaniac. He felt called to fulfill a certain purpose and that drives him. He once said the happiest time of his life was the Thriller era because the world loved him and he said in everything he does he wants the do even better and always strives to TOP Thriller, which is what he's doing now Thriller 2, in real life with live unaware actors including us. He told Geraldo his plans for the future was film and innovation, and said, "I'm having a lot of fun!" He doesn't like to tour so he will find other ways, that will expend less energy but deliver more bang! He said "the Best was yet to come". Some of his most definative, creative works with all his accumulative wisdom might be soon to hit us like a tidal wave. I'm very optimistic, sorry, not be selfish or anything, but I just feel in my heart that's what he really wants to make him happy. People sigh about attaining freedom 55 and longing to be on a beach somewhere as being the ultimate reward for a hard working career. I'm thinking 10 minutes of that and I'd be looking around for something more stimulating and challenging and fun to do.  I'm wondering if the BAM is not just a one time appearance in his usual appearance, but a blast of appearances in another form, that is unquestionly obvious to his fans that it's really him, perhaps in the Cirque performances or King Tut movie, etc. but even more spectacular stunts, disguises. He said he wanted his life to be the greatest show on earth. These last 4 or 5 years of his being out of the public eye and somewhat relaxing in quiet beautiful surroundings, (Ireland, Barain, Neverland?) and having the sheer joy of raising his children, the love of a few good women in his life, perhaps coming to terms with a few of the raging demons that tormented him about his appearance, he will once and for all give a crowning "performance" that will combine these as attributes. He IS --an absolute thriller, an off the wall person, very bad, maddeningly invincible, crazy dangerous. He's making HIStory as we speak and there will be "blood" on the dance floor of the world. As far as the family lying, yeah I think they are being rewarded and given boosts for their own careers. The world won't accuse only them for lying but a slough of producers and whatnots. They all have rhinocerous skin like Michael, cause they've been in the cut-throat business all their lives. I wouldn't worry about them, controversy pays their bills. Noone really cares about them so much as Michael, he'll get the brunt of hate. The older I get the more I realize how different I am from my parents, siblings, but I also am more appreciative of how we will always be there for each other to the day each of us die. Michael loves his family on a deep level, although he doesn't want to be around them much IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 26, 2010, 03:11:27 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Question ?  I am sorry if  I hurt anyone's feelings.  However I do have a legitmate question to ask.  
The family now including Rebbie is busy trying to cme back with her non-exisrent career.  Now, if this is a hoax and Michael returns what about the family ?  Do you think that many of they would be restarting their career, if Michael would be returning.  i mean after all, are'nt they all just using Michael's death as a way to get back into the spotlight /  Would'nt most fans and non fans hate the family if Michael was to reappear especially since they ae diong their best talking about him being murdered or having ad rug habit in which he was in complete denial ?  
I am sorry again if i hurt your felings but we must start to look at the full picture in greater deatil.

So what are your thoughts ?

Rebbie said in her interview on the Today Show that her concerts were planned before June 25th and one of them had already taken place before then.  Her concerts were then put on hold after the news of Michael's "death".  The show for the brothers was also in  the works before the 25th of June.  Michael obviously planned for his siblings to be in the lime light after his "exit".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 26, 2010, 03:13:04 PM
@Hesouttamylife...what a beautiful post.  I have to agree with you, the longer this goes on I do not think Michael intends to return.  I truly hope he is at peace and has a satisfying life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 03:21:48 PM
I still hope that he is not lonely.  I hope that where ever he is, he is with someone who is comforting and loving him.  I don't care who it is, just that whom ever it is is sincere and deserving and is with him because of love for Michael Jackson the man, not the icon.  I wish him the love that he never was allowed to have in the public eye.  I wish him his heart's desire.  I really feel that he is okay and that his life has culminated the way it was planned.  No matter how he tried,as long as he was living as Michael Jackson the superstar, he could never have been happy in a relationship with anybody.   I so pray now, that his life has come full circle and that for the first time in 45 years he can finally exhale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

April 26, 2010, 03:24:01 PM
Dang it!! Will you stop that!! Youre makin me cry!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 03:27:00 PM
lol  :lol:  join the party.  We can cry at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

April 26, 2010, 03:29:34 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I agree with you on this. I've been thinking about this a lot lately, it does make sense. I just hope he is happy & well  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 26, 2010, 03:32:19 PM
I'm speechless by your post hesouttamylife,really very touching and, by the way, agree with u in 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE