Re: A doble ? and when ?
April 26, 2010, 08:20:25 PM
Ok...I was browsing on Darrik's facebook page. I probably shouldn't be surprised, but I am - he is not friends with too many (that I can see) but he is friends with Michael Kiss and has a link to E'Cas' site too.

He is also friends with a Shannon Kane who resembles Kai Chase. Before I get blasted, let me say that I did further research and there are differences in their appearances so this isn't the same person nor am I suggesting that Shannon posed as Kai Chase. I was just making a comment because when I first saw Shannon's picture it made me think of Kai Chase.

There is also a comment by someone who said that Darrik worked on the Scream video with Michael. This is worth looking into further. I don't think this devalues in any way or the Michael that we know but it does explain the slight differences in appearance. Michael is the cutest one, but the way :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 26, 2010, 10:33:02 PM
Shannon Kane's facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login she looks alot like Kai Chase in this photo: she could be casted as Kai Chase she is listed as a Actor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 10:39:36 PM
Quote from: "YoungNewMJFan"
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
He must have been the "Stunt Man" In Black or White. They'd have needed one for that video, that's for sure.

I'm sorry to bother, I haven't watched the vid in a while, why would he need a stunt double?  :)

Maybe the cowboys and indians scene?  The traffic scene?  Maybe he goes in first to make sure it's safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

April 26, 2010, 10:43:09 PM
Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"
He must have been the "Stunt Man" In Black or White. They'd have needed one for that video, that's for sure.

I'm sorry to bother, I haven't watched the vid in a while, why would he need a stunt double?  :)

Maybe the cowboys and indians scene?  The traffic scene?  Maybe he goes in first to make sure it's safe.

Yeah, I could see how that's possible :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 10:49:20 PM

Oh, I'm sorry YNMJF! I missed your question  :oops:  But yes, that's what I meant  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

April 26, 2010, 10:53:38 PM

Oh, I'm sorry YNMJF! I missed your question  :oops:  But yes, that's what I meant  :D

It's fine  :D I think I'm going to have to watch the vid again :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 12:22:00 AM

Well. Isn't the whole video green screened? O.o
I can't come up with any part of the video where they would use a stunt. Only maybe somewhere where he falls in the water puddle in that panther thing or something?  xD Don't know...
Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 08:11:19 AM by Syringa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

April 27, 2010, 12:34:43 AM
Body/Stunt doubles are never used head on. They are used in distance shots or body shots. Like in the old western movies. Just because he was there doesn't mean he was in the video. He may have popped up on the set to say hello. None of us have any clue if they were good friends or not. There is a making of the scream video and he is nowhere in it.

If he is, it is in an area where you see only the body or a shot from behind. The double looks like Wanda to me too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 07:47:04 AM
Someone asked if anyone knew where Darrick Morgan was now. I have managed to find a telephone number and address lol. He appears to be a bit of a shady character and has upset alot of people from what i can gather. Seems hes involved with some kind of investment company and from what I can see he has not been very honest with people.

Can tell its the same Darrick morgan as someone has posted on there the fact that he used to work with MJ.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 27, 2010, 03:12:45 PM

yeap for blackorwhite dont understand that

maybe he wanted to check what he would look it, but vid reply is also an option - maybe it was too expensive back in the day?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2010, 08:32:08 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

yeap for blackorwhite dont understand that

maybe he wanted to check what he would look it, but vid reply is also an option - maybe it was too expensive back in the day?

Yeah, I just watched it again and don't really understand why he would need a double, I mean in the cowboys and indian scene they are on another platform thing so it's like the horses couldn't get to them anyway. And with the road scene he was perfectly safe if you look at the lanes the middle where they are is like extremely wide so unless there was an extremely bad driver than he was safe. Plus I watched the behind the scenes and it showed him doing the driving scene over and over again....so i'm not sure anymore..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2010, 06:08:09 AM
I read on the internet Darrick Morgan. Someone Jessica Valentine (MURRAY) tells her family issues and is looking for relatives. Darrick was his nephew? But interesting affair is mentioned that surname MURRAY & Darrick Morgan's related? Darrick lived in Gary Indiana as a child in that case reportedly. Maybe MJ & Darrick known each other since childhood?  :?
Became just the idea of whether Conrad Murray might also be a relative of Darrick Morgan?   :roll:   or just a coincidence that the same surname relatives   :?  

Link Jessica Valentine: My Family History, which also mentioned Darrick Morgan

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 03:07:07 PM
Quote from: "FinlanDiana"
I read on the internet Darrick Morgan. Someone Jessica Valentine (MURRAY) tells her family issues and is looking for relatives. Darrick was his nephew? But interesting affair is mentioned that surname MURRAY & Darrick Morgan's related? Darrick lived in Gary Indiana as a child in that case reportedly. Maybe MJ & Darrick known each other since childhood?  :?
Became just the idea of whether Conrad Murray might also be a relative of Darrick Morgan?   :roll:   or just a coincidence that the same surname relatives   :?  

Link Jessica Valentine: My Family History, which also mentioned Darrick Morgan

I watched GHOSTS today (I own it on VCD) and it listed Derrick Morgan as Michael's STAND IN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael