suspicious mind

Re: Geraldo??
May 06, 2010, 01:17:14 PM
seems like i remember you guys bringing this up about the time joe had made one of his appearences.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

May 06, 2010, 10:28:22 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "dom"
Quote from: "speechless777"
What is interesting is that it was the DAY after Geraldo stated he had been "punk'd" that every article surrounding Michael's death was removed from his website. Mind you, this was only a few short weeks after Michael "died". Why would he do that? I think it's safe to say Michael and Geraldo had a very friendly relationship seeing as how Geraldo was one of the VERY few people to support Michael during the trial and give him a respectful interview that did him justice. So I would imagine he'd be filled in about the hoax. Besides, if you all remember, Geraldo was ON TOP of this case in the begining... He stated how he was the one to investigate Elvis's death and that it was EERIE how identical the two stories were. He also said how he was not going to let go of it until he found the truth and justice was served. Yet, he has been NO WHERE. If you ask me, he knows SOMETHING.

well technically its not his place to investigate any thing. he is a journalist not a policeman so he (& no other journalists for that matter) shouldnt be investigating anything!
i doubt he would have been told that there is a hoax. i believe that very few people actually know about the hoax,id say only one or two know & the rest maybe have guessed. they probably feel just like us and believe that theres something that just doesnt add up.

I disagree. Simply because getting the full story is the nature of Geraldo's work (investigative reporter) and the media. This story definitely would sell and sell big!!!! Furthermore, Geraldo is like a starving lion stalking his prey; he always goes in for the kill and gets the full story.  It is not in Geraldo's nature to let something slide.  Geraldo is an attorney as well and fully understands the law and ramifications of it. If he abruptly ceased all conversation and investigation concerning MJ then, I feel, he did it to protect someone---most likely the integrity of the case----or the safety of MJ, his family and anyone else involved.  The whole punk'd statement may have been uttered to serve as a distraction or may have been a way to express his anger at not being told in advance about the nature of the hoax or reasons for it. He may have felt somewhat betrayed (being a friend and supporter to MJ) that he was left out of the loop in regards to it all.  In any regard, Geraldo's silence speaks volumes to me.

maybe waiting to quietly put it all together or knows everything and it is important that he keeps quiet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 08, 2010, 04:01:25 PM
Maybe he found something in his investigations that contradicted what MJ had told him in the past, if he found he had been lied to maybe that would make him not interested in persuing this - who knows. maybe he found out he had spent time with a double as oppsed to MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 04:40:44 PM
Has anyone gotten a reply back yet?

This is ridiculous! He should be able to have what he wants on his website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael