paula-c

MashMike You are right, there are plenty of people who do surgery on the face, tits, ribs, buttocks, and the media do not deal with them, they get tired of hearing these thin :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

yep right, the best thing is to ignore craps like this, the only explanation to this ignorance is that Mike was=is too good for this damned world of disrespectful paparazzi, not being an alchoholic, not chasing women everywhere not having sex with averyone just cause he is a superstar, not puting his sexvideos on internet and makin' money from it, not fighting with the paparazzi, not being shoot nude, not saying crap and nasty things about his fellow artists, like others do is a huge sin in the USA,really sucks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Can I still comment even after double post is noted? My thoughts on this journalist's perspective was that he is definately a skilled writer and I love his choice of words. But what I think is that for every situation there are opposite ways of looking at things. He seems to always be looking at everything negatively. He must personally be disgusted with Michael or jealous of his fame. What I'd like to see more of are people with excellent journalistic skills writing about MJ from the point of view of the beauty, the pure artistry, the genius, the historical precedence, the calculating strategy of the part of Michael, the vast influence of his strategy on music, entertainment, 2 or 3 generations of youths. That is precisely what these hoax forums are presenting to us now --the sheer magnitude of his charisma, the complexity and "layers" of meanings behind everything he says or does only for the very astute to perceive that are included in his multi-faceted creative powers. Plus there's no haters, perverts and other foul-mouthed writers muddying up the threads. Every new detail about MJ that emerges may dismay (doubles) or thrill us (King Tut) but the bigger picture for those who truly love him is just simply more profound respect. He rose-- shly, humbly and powerfully to the occasion of the life that was given to him. He was just being resourceful for survival. I remember once he said that when he was very young and crowds were going crazy, he didn't understand what he had done, he was just singing because he couldn't remember ever not singing. As he grew and was hurt, he understood the manipulations of people, and he learned to play the game, very well. The world is mesmerized!

God bless you for your beautiful writing that truly captures the essence and the talent that I see in our beloved MJ.   Thank God for writers like yourself who uses their God-given talents for eloquence and for inspiring the world towards L.O.V.E xxxx  You are right! :) Every new, precious detail that emerges about MJ shows me how magical he is!  I am humbled by his artistic genius that God uses to inspire me to be more that I even thought I could be!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for all the beautiful comments and the love that each one of you give to our beloved Michael.  Once again, I could not read all of the story because of all the lies in this story.  I am very hurt by this story.  I personally do not know how to deal with all the injustice that MJ has endured in this world.  It makes me cry every day.  MJ is such a gift from God to me.  I told my mum tonight how I love how MJ believes that he is Peter Pan and told this statement to Bashir in the documentary.  MJ is pure magic.  I hope that this writer understands how much MJ means to so many people across the globe.  Writers and the tabloids can continue to re-hash all the lies until the end of time.  It will not effect me because I love MJ with all my heart.  MJ, you are my special blanket of love, and you are my baby.  I love you the most, MJ. xxxxx God bless all of you on this forum. You guys are the love that shines in the darkness of this world. xxxx
Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:05:49 PM by darkchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "darkchild"
First of all, I want to thank everyone for all the beautiful comments and the love that each one of you give to our beloved Michael.  Once again, I could not read all of the story because of all the lies in this story.  I am very hurt by this story.  I personally do not know how to deal with all the injustice that MJ has endured in this world.  It makes me cry every day.  MJ is such a gift from God to me.  I told my mum tonight how I love how MJ believes that he is Peter Pan and told this statement to Bashir in the documentary.  MJ is pure magic.  I hope that this writer understands how much MJ means to so many people across the globe.  Writers and the tabloids can continue to re-hash all the lies until the end of time.  It will not effect me because I love MJ with all my heart.  MJ, you are my special blanket of love, and you are my baby.  I love you the most, MJ. xxxxx God bless all of you on this forum. You guys are the love that shines in the darkness of this world. xxxx

Nice post!God bless you Darkchild ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Can I still comment even after double post is noted? My thoughts on this journalist's perspective was that he is definately a skilled writer and I love his choice of words. But what I think is that for every situation there are opposite ways of looking at things. He seems to always be looking at everything negatively. He must personally be disgusted with Michael or jealous of his fame. What I'd like to see more of are people with excellent journalistic skills writing about MJ from the point of view of the beauty, the pure artistry, the genius, the historical precedence, the calculating strategy of the part of Michael, the vast influence of his strategy on music, entertainment, 2 or 3 generations of youths. That is precisely what these hoax forums are presenting to us now --the sheer magnitude of his charisma, the complexity and "layers" of meanings behind everything he says or does only for the very astute to perceive that are included in his multi-faceted creative powers. Plus there's no haters, perverts and other foul-mouthed writers muddying up the threads. Every new detail about MJ that emerges may dismay (doubles) or thrill us (King Tut) but the bigger picture for those who truly love him is just simply more profound respect. He rose-- shly, humbly and powerfully to the occasion of the life that was given to him. He was just being resourceful for survival. I remember once he said that when he was very young and crowds were going crazy, he didn't understand what he had done, he was just singing because he couldn't remember ever not singing. As he grew and was hurt, he understood the manipulations of people, and he learned to play the game, very well. The world is mesmerized!

God bless you for your beautiful writing that truly captures the essence and the talent that I see in our beloved MJ.   Thank God for writers like yourself who uses their God-given talents for eloquence and for inspiring the world towards L.O.V.E xxxx  You are right! :) Every new, precious detail that emerges about MJ shows me how magical he is!  I am humbled by his artistic genius that God uses to inspire me to be more that I even thought I could be!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

UTisNUM1

Okay to all the people who think that This is it was filmed in 2008, can you please explain why exactly there are videos of people outside the arena recording the band and Michael singing Dirty Diana and Beat it on dates that go along with the time line in the movie?

OH BUT I FORGOT, THAT IS APART OF THE HOAX TOO

OH NO GOD IS SENDING LIGHTNING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LSK

Quote from: "UTisNUM1"
Okay to all the people who think that This is it was filmed in 2008, can you please explain why exactly there are videos of people outside the arena recording the band and Michael singing Dirty Diana and Beat it on dates that go along with the time line in the movie?

OH BUT I FORGOT, THAT IS APART OF THE HOAX TOO

OH NO GOD IS SENDING LIGHTNING!

Bit harsh. I think people are entitled to throw ideas in if they think its significant or want to gage people's thoughts. Also its kinda a waste of time to be on a forum dedicated to investigating a hoax death if you think that person is in fact dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions