paula-c

Re: Michael Jackson and Doppelganger
April 26, 2010, 06:49:06 PM
hesouttamylife wrote:

After reading all of these responses I am amazed at how selfish we have been unknowingly. I guess we loved him to death. He was trapped by us and there was no way out. He was suffocated and there was no room to move or breathe. He had to escape. He was a victim of his own success and the only way to be free was to figuratively die. I am just as guilty as the next person. He consumed me. I am so sorry, Michael. Now, I only want to massage your hands and feet. I grown older and wiser. Reminds me of the song, I've been to paradise but I've never been to me. It's beautiful.

It really moved me ..... :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

April 26, 2010, 07:40:11 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "Its her"
PinkTopaz,

I would NEVER ever "rub it in", even if I had made a judgment that you were wrong. I wasn't doing that, either. I felt your frustration and flying off the handle, and simply wanted to pull you back down to terra firma, if possible. Some people NEED to vent, so, just saying, "possible", meaning it's up to your choice on accepting ANYthing I say. I would never say anything hurtful .
With the first part, I was mainly talking to Souza.

I wasn't talking down to you or anyone, either. I meant that if you have read MJ's book and listened to him talk enough to respect and feel affection for him, it should be easy to find some trust for him to be good-intentioned with this Hoaxed death.

"All for Love" means to me, that he NEEDED to do this, in order to protect someone or FIX something gone horribly amok, and in the interim, bless and occupy US. I've thought all kinds of things, as we know MJ's middle name has been "JOKER" for decades, now, but I no longer think it is a game for the sake of gaming. I think there is something Important being accomplished in the context of a game, so that his connection to all of those who loved him doesn't die off in his necessary absence. Who knows? He'll tell us someday. All he talked about was LOVE. I don't think ANY of this was meant to cause ONE tear---for fans.

With this part, I agree.. you spoke nicely.. it's weird that you said that particular line, because I've probably cried more in these past ten months (ESPECIALLY before I knew it was even a hoax) than I have in a few years.. LOL.

And I wasn't talking down to anyone when reminding/ explaining "Show Business" and the NONreality there.  We ALL forget that it is ALL PRETEND and ACTING and ILLUSION, script, smoke, mirrors, make up, special effects, costume and FICTION, especially since we've HAD HIM for ALL our lives and he's a household word. :D  :D

Theses lines blurred for me many, many times, wishing I knew him personally, as I would hear something thoughtprovoking in his song or some creative innovation, or a cause he had championed, making me proud.
So this is where it gets me, because I have wished the same thing in the same way as you many times! What are we SUPPOSED to think?

Those things were REAL---but the Personality who had become the household word was just a figment of what MY mind had filtered from all the public information and video on him. He's REALLY something, this character I am attached to. I've filled in all the blanks, because...I don't REALLY know HIM. I've HAD to pinch myself.

It's a very fine line stepped over, when the most famous man in the world's news, is discussed at the dinner table as if he's become FAMILY. He seemed so sweet, so funny, so nice, so dedicated to God in his personal life----we WANT him to be. We all want that personal contact with someone so wonderful. Someone with no HINT of ever hurting us. In fact, we are all on a first name basis with him. EVERYone I know, knows who I mean when I say, "Michael..."

But, BACK TO EARTH, he puts on a GREAT show.

His whole life BECAME the show, because his public NEVER gave him down time!!

Well then if that's true, he should have said "If you like you'll give me down time, insane public!!" I'd trade however much nessecary of this "great show" ANY day for him to have shown more of the real him and relaxed more over the years and not worried so much about giving us so much- we, not just him, would ALL be better off right now, even if some people didn't realize it at the time.

It IS a Show. Sadly.  MJ SAID he wanted to bring JOY to people and give them some time to escape...And little did he realize the MONSTER he created would see to it he could NEVER have that escape himself. Pretend is one of the most fun things God ever invented. It's a great release for the stress of life. If you don't watch out, you'll want to jump in and stay there. I do. But we are here for more than PLAYtime. Someone has to run the world and the business of life.
THAT'S what depresses me, not just the fact that it's a show at all, as that's well-known, as we've discussed, it's that all of this has happened already for so long, and I want to rewind and fix it so badly.. I'm the type of person that, if I see a flaw or a problem, a different, better way that something "could have been", I get so determined to fix it, and when I can't.. I want to give him a shake twenty years ago or so and say "MAKE SURE you take care of yourself, WHO CARES about PR, you DON'T Have to make your life into a show to be successful.. PLEASE. For you AND us, in the future.."

And the fact that he's still doing it, entertaining, while he's "dead" [!!], demonstrates that it IS for Love. After all, he COULD have just disappeared and done whatever he needed to do, WITHOUT including US in this "adventure". And look what else he gave us: when he said, "Come Together Over Me", wiggling his little hips to grab our attention :wink: , even though he didn't write it, he DID it. He facilitated our Coming Together, over this mysterious "Me", probably so that we would get to know that he's not the only wonderful person on earth, and maybe we need to focus a little more on each other---ALL for LOVE. You know, things are probably going to get really hairy, on earth, and we will need each other more than we probably know yet. I don't know about you, but I've never spoken to more than a few people from other parts of the world, in all the years I've been alive,  before I came to the internet to talk about HIM. I don't know. Just, again, embellishing the MJ I made up in MY head and heart, from snippets of what I've seen. But it sounds like him, doesn't it?

Oh, and I didn't mean to be proud of our 'failing to detect' that it was all an illusion. I MEANT to be proud of HIM, that he was SO darn accomplished at it, that we were caught up in it, so deeply!!  He da Man!!! :lol:

I could NEVER be mad at him. :) I don't know how.
Ah, that hips thing sounds so cute, LOL! I've always felt that about this hoax, I feel so incredibly honored to be a part of it.. I'm definitely not the same person I was at 12:20 on June 25th, 2009.. and I think that's for the better. But as great as this is, what I mean is, what gets me emotional, is that it even HAD to come to this, because I know it DIDN'T have to.. It's so frustrating. Yes, it does sound very much like him, but what you say after.. the fact that we were "so deeply caught it in" is NOT a good thing! If only all of those fans had realized that the music and the dance, the essence is real, but we don't know about ALL of his personality, like we know he's patient, but we don't know what little things make him angry, we know he's creative, but we don't know how he interprets people", you know what I mean? More power to you for the last line, but as for me, I'm sorry, I can't help but get irked with him for letting this go on for so long.. I'm mostly mad at the system, the corporations, the media, of COURSE, but he all these past years was capable of keeping us on the ground while at the same time giving himself some air. I get irked with him for caring about that IMAGE so much! I WISH we had NEVER gotten to this point, I wish he wasn't involved in a hoaxed death right now, but not an overdemanding public, either. I get depressed because a lot of this happened BEFORE i was born, I feel so FRUSTRATED that SO MUCH of this happened.. Why can't we go back and FIX it- less of Michael giving of himself and MORE OF him asserting to the fans when too much is too much= less illusion/PR= less disassociated-with-reality-because-they-think-they-HAVE-him-crazy-fans=Michael happier taking at least slightly better care of himself=MORE loyal, devoted yet aware of the need for Michael to be able to DO things (like go out in public without stupid crowds forming)= perhaps no need for a hoaxed death.. It's so depressing that it all "happened already", those are the two words that grind on me the most..But you have made me feel a little better..

PinkTopaz, I am SO glad. One thing I go nuts about is despair and sadness. I want to read your post again, when I'm not at work. I just wanted to say that this thing---this BEAST of  MASSIVE Fame, MJ magnetized to himself, was no one's fault, and there is probably nothing we could have done---almost immediately----after he went solo, it took over like :o wildfire.  ;)  8-) HE was just TOO hot, TOO sweet, and TOO alone.

It reminds me of that Bible verse which says in the end times seven women will take hold of one man, saying "MINE, MINE!" :?  :oops:  :oops:  :roll:  :cry: Only these weren't just taking hold---they were ripping pieces off him.

He generated TOO much excitement and it simply became deadly--not to mention the claustrophobic isolation, which others have talked about and we all know.

If a fan approached him once a week, even, I don't think he would have felt encroached upon---but HE underestimated his own charm---silly, silly man :roll:  :!:  ;) and I dare say one fan became a clawing MOB in moments EVERY time. He couldn't even enjoy the fruits of his own labor. I think  ;) he also was alittle HIGH on controlling all of this, as the Grand Puppetmaster of The Show. "MICHAEL JACKSON--HAVE TIGER BY THE TAIL, WILL TRAVEL" Sort of like snake wrangling.  A rush I will take his word for! :?  

But the very next minute, THIS tiger had two billion heads FULL of Teeth!!!!
 :o  :shock:  :?  
I would give almost anything to see it on his FACE, that moment, when he realized he "wasn't in Kansas any more" with Toto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:  ;)

I'm NOT laughing at HIM or this scary situation. I'm picturing the amazement  and thoughts of words which come to mind but cannot be spoken by him---not because he's so holy (although, it could be) but, because he simply is SPEECHLESS at the sheer raw POWER of a little bit of LOVE thrown our way.  8-)  8-)

I bet the very first time---when he knew it was ALL for him, not sharing a spotlight with the brothers---I bet he was tickled silly. And Two seconds later, probably weak in the knees with worship for God, for giving him this love magnet.

He sang about looking everywhere,(and we all KNEW he'd been all over the globe!!) :lol:  :lol: for the right girl, and all that romantic stuff about what he's going to do with / for /to/ her when he gets his pure little paws on her. OH MY :D

He said he was SO lonely all the time. It's the old CinderElla call:

The King needs a wife. (Sounds like, anyway... :?  )

The ingenues AND the cougars came out for that one.  :roll:  :?  Any gal worth her femininity would be compelled to SAVE him. Love is the most powerful thing in the Universe. THE MOST DELICIOUS. It makes the world go around. It's wired into us to respond to it. To give it. To feed on it and blossom into all we can become in Its glow. It's worse than nitroglycerin in volatility, though. You know it. Hearts are fragile.

He told us people told HIM not to go around breaking young girls' hearts.

So...he's NOT. We just need a little trust.

We got SO excited we didn't notice that the King of Pop had thrown NO Ball together, and put out NO glass slipper for any of us to step into, hoping.

NOT to say... he will not, EVER........

but I think it helps to keep a toe or two on the ground in ALL love relationships---not that I know jack spit ABOUT ANYTHING about this it :!:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll: (My heart has been punched flat so many times I only put it back up on the block for the sport of it, until this Timepiece we are stuck to runs out. But,  I am right about the TOE thing.  ;) I learned that much.)

I humbly submit, it's the same every time--stop listening to those fluttery butterflies and open your eyes. If there is NO glass slipper out for you, ever---it is ALL for play. You Can't expect more where there is no more.It's NOT to be mean or deceptive. It's just not a REAL live romance which you can leap into with flying feet. :lol:  :lol: IMTO (In my twisted opinion). :|

What we are SUPPOSED to think, PT,  is...that,  I need to grab myself by the ear and remind ME that he is the most famous Celebrity in the world, NOT the boy next door, ready made for hanging out with, until he realizes he can't live without me. :x  

I KNOW. I don't like it EITHER! :lol:

My mom used to tell me that all the time. Blame her for that nugget of pain. I think the KEY to WHY all of this got SO far and so deep in some hearts is, because of TWO reasons:

#1, there are a whole lot of gals who have no or at least are not shown enough LOVE every day to nourish their souls, and when we thought he (Mr. Love and Joy himself) died, we saw ourselves as destitute--NOT consciously, but somewhere deep inside hidden places in our own mushy little hearts. Not only was "hope"(to see him ever) gone, but the object of  DEVOTION, was ripped from us, too.  

I don't know about you girls, but I can live a LOOOONG time without feeling loved if I only have some one TO love. Does that make sense?  

Anyway, I also was sad to the bone because I thought (and think still) that his Song was yet unsung inside him. He's the most God-blessed man I ever heard of. He wasn't done with his gifts...

Now that we've all washed our souls out, all this awful crying just told me we all need to find people and SAY the words, I LOVE YOU ,

MORE than we ever did and DO IT more than we ever did
---even if it doesn't come back from the same people or right away. There are too many sweet, loving,  loveable, love starved,  :cry: broken hearts  :o  :( over a Beautiful, Mysterious Stranger that we ALL just wished we knew. It's a true famine.

Now that is tragic.

# 2) Because of what we KNOW and LOVE about MJand learned that we could do if we want to !: his neurons fire like NO others'. He thinks outside the box. He believes outside what is possible. We've seen him over and over DO BIG. If he can say  :idea: "why not?" why can't WE?

Be cause. The numbers are off. There is Order in this Universe. Hmmmm.... ONE MJ,  2 or 3 billion women, using the mantra "why not?"  "Dreams can come true, It can happen to you..."

but I think Destiny plays a bigger part in something like this. He's very strong. Who knows if anyone here could have taken the abuse along side him all these years? One would have to have the SAME stuffing inside them, just to keep up,maybe hold HIM up, too at times;  let alone keep from being a weight--another thing HE has to cope with, as he skips through his Destiny.

Naw.
God needs to hand make one for HIM. MJ even sings about that.  Remember? "Could it be YOU, could it be YOU? COULD it be YUOOOOOOOOOO?"   ;) BRATT :)  :D Shameless Flirt  :o  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

mykidsmum

April 26, 2010, 07:42:56 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
15 Pages and FINALLY someone with a voice of reason. Thank you for your comment Its her, that is exactly the point, I have nothing to add.

Well maybe that people shouldn't even be mad if he turns out to have another job than you mention. It's his life, no one else's. Who the hell are we to tell him what to do, who to be, what to wear or how to look? It's none of our business. Artists make music. If you like the music, you buy a cd. If the artist is having a gig, you might go to a concert. That's all you get, and that's all you can expect. Whatever that artist does in his own, real life, is his or her business and we should respect that.

Mike deceived you? Really? He gave too much and people put him on a horse as high as the Empire State Building. He might have used doubles in public, but I really don't think the doubles had 300 million to spend on charity, HE did that. He also gave his fans 45 years of his life, he made sacrifices in life to please his fans. He has been slandered, ridiculed, accused, laughed at, put on fire ad STILL he went into his recording studio to give you all a new album. For all those years he took the beatings. I think I would have been in a mental institution years ago, if I had to go through all that shit. Isn't there anyone that can at least try to imagine how his life must have been like? Never being able to just go shopping on your own without a bunch of 8-feet-talls to protect you and without the damn paps behind the window shooting pictures of you, making up a story and publish CRAP the next day or fans HAUNTING him down and almost kill him, just to touch him? Not being able to trust anyone because they all want you for the $$$$$$$$$ ?

He didn't deceive anyone, he gave waaaaaaay too much and he paid the price. And then be mad and turn your back on him if he might have used doubles? Shame on you who think that way.

So I had a lot more to add actually and i will stop now before I really get mad, but this seriously pisses me off.
I'm sorry Souza, but this is where not being a fan has hurt your analysis.  MJ didn't make music or do anything for the "FANS"  He said himself he did it all to be loved and so he could feel appreciated...He got more from his fans than what he had to give.  It wasn't his fans that ripped him apart...it was the public.  MJ said himself he would wake in the night with a song or a dance that he had to write down or dance out...he said it was a gift from above and that he did this, everything he did because it was something he had to do...Even when he was in hiding on the other side of the world...he was creating...recording songs...he recorded hundreds and hundreds of songs he never ever intended to release to his fans...he did this because he wanted to.  He told us in his own book and his mother told us in her book, that MJ had a drive like no other to be the best.  His mother said that after Off The Wall didn't do as good as MJ thought it would, he vowed that Thriller would be the best album ever...and it was.  When asked for advice by people getting in the biz...he says....Preserver no matter what anyone tells you, no matter how they try to take you down, keep going for your dreams and be THE BEST.  All he did, everything he did...he said in Shmuley tapes because "I wanted it"...He didn't do anything for his fans but appreciate the love they gave him and the support.  He said about releasing a CD...that it's like giving birth, that you have this child (the Album) and you dote on it, love it, and raise it and then when it's time, you release it to the world to fend for itself and hope that your parenting and your efforts pay off.  None of his fans are the reason why he is no longer here...No fan should ever feel guilty or sad...MJ always spoke about the LOVE he felt from fans screaming and chanting his name... About his fans, he said the following...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 10:46:52 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

PinkTopaz, I am SO glad. One thing I go nuts about is despair and sadness. I want to read your post again, when I'm not at work. I just wanted to say that this thing---this BEAST of  MASSIVE Fame, MJ magnetized to himself, was no one's fault, and there is probably nothing we could have done---almost immediately----after he went solo, it took over like :o wildfire.  ;)  8-) HE was just TOO hot, TOO sweet, and TOO alone.

I disagree- fans needed to learn to CONTROL themselves in the public, for God's sake.. I wonder just how many of those chasers feel really stupid when they see themselves on the pap's footage now. That's something I would never participate in..

It reminds me of that Bible verse which says in the end times seven women will take hold of one man, saying "MINE, MINE!" :?  :oops:  :oops:  :roll:  :cry: Only these weren't just taking hold---they were ripping pieces off him.

He generated TOO much excitement and it simply became deadly--not to mention the claustrophobic isolation, which others have talked about and we all know.

Of course.. I can't tell you how much that saddens me, that last line..

If a fan approached him once a week, even, I don't think he would have felt encroached upon---but HE underestimated his own charm---silly, silly man :roll:  :!:  ;) and I dare say one fan became a clawing MOB in moments EVERY time. He couldn't even enjoy the fruits of his own labor.
I wonder how many people that formed those mobs actually even APPRECIATED him? Ugh, I just can't stand all that..
I think  ;) he also was alittle HIGH on controlling all of this, as the Grand Puppetmaster of The Show. "MICHAEL JACKSON--HAVE TIGER BY THE TAIL, WILL TRAVEL" Sort of like snake wrangling.  A rush I will take his word for! :?  

But the very next minute, THIS tiger had two billion heads FULL of Teeth!!!!
 :o  :shock:  :?  
I would give almost anything to see it on his FACE, that moment, when he realized he "wasn't in Kansas any more" with Toto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:  ;)

I'm NOT laughing at HIM or this scary situation. I'm picturing the amazement  and thoughts of words which come to mind but cannot be spoken by him---not because he's so holy (although, it could be) but, because he simply is SPEECHLESS at the sheer raw POWER of a little bit of LOVE thrown our way.  8-)  8-)

I bet the very first time---when he knew it was ALL for him, not sharing a spotlight with the brothers---I bet he was tickled silly. And Two seconds later, probably weak in the knees with worship for God, for giving him this love magnet.

He sang about looking everywhere,(and we all KNEW he'd been all over the globe!!) :lol:  :lol: for the right girl, and all that romantic stuff about what he's going to do with / for /to/ her when he gets his pure little paws on her. OH MY :D

He said he was SO lonely all the time. It's the old CinderElla call:

The King needs a wife. (Sounds like, anyway... :?  )

The ingenues AND the cougars came out for that one.  :roll:  :?  Any gal worth her femininity would be compelled to SAVE him. Love is the most powerful thing in the Universe. THE MOST DELICIOUS. It makes the world go around. It's wired into us to respond to it. To give it. To feed on it and blossom into all we can become in Its glow. It's worse than nitroglycerin in volatility, though. You know it. Hearts are fragile.

He told us people told HIM not to go around breaking young girls' hearts.

So...he's NOT. We just need a little trust.

We got SO excited we didn't notice that the King of Pop had thrown NO Ball together, and put out NO glass slipper for any of us to step into, hoping.

NOT to say... he will not, EVER........

but I think it helps to keep a toe or two on the ground in ALL love relationships---not that I know jack spit ABOUT ANYTHING about this it :!:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll: (My heart has been punched flat so many times I only put it back up on the block for the sport of it, until this Timepiece we are stuck to runs out. But,  I am right about the TOE thing.  ;) I learned that much.)

I humbly submit, it's the same every time--stop listening to those fluttery butterflies and open your eyes. If there is NO glass slipper out for you, ever---it is ALL for play. You Can't expect more where there is no more.It's NOT to be mean or deceptive. It's just not a REAL live romance which you can leap into with flying feet. :lol:  :lol: IMTO (In my twisted opinion). :|

What we are SUPPOSED to think, PT,  is...that,  I need to grab myself by the ear and remind ME that he is the most famous Celebrity in the world, NOT the boy next door, ready made for hanging out with, until he realizes he can't live without me. :x  

I KNOW. I don't like it EITHER! :lol:

My mom used to tell me that all the time. Blame her for that nugget of pain. I think the KEY to WHY all of this got SO far and so deep in some hearts is, because of TWO reasons:

#1, there are a whole lot of gals who have no or at least are not shown enough LOVE every day to nourish their souls, and when we thought he (Mr. Love and Joy himself) died, we saw ourselves as destitute--NOT consciously, but somewhere deep inside hidden places in our own mushy little hearts. Not only was "hope"(to see him ever) gone, but the object of  DEVOTION, was ripped from us, too.  

I don't know about you girls, but I can live a LOOOONG time without feeling loved if I only have some one TO love. Does that make sense?
 All of this is not exactly what I meant. However, I know what you're saying here, and I just want to add that I come from a very tight, loving family, we are not like most families in America, all disconnected and such.

Anyway, I also was sad to the bone because I thought (and think still) that his Song was yet unsung inside him. He's the most God-blessed man I ever heard of. He wasn't done with his gifts...
YES, ME TOO! That was the main source of sadness for me, hearing a song like Heal the World and thinking "he didn't get to.." I couldn't stand the unfairness.

Now that we've all washed our souls out, all this awful crying just told me we all need to find people and SAY the words, I LOVE YOU ,

MORE than we ever did and DO IT more than we ever did
---even if it doesn't come back from the same people or right away. There are too many sweet, loving,  loveable, love starved,  :cry: broken hearts  :o  :( over a Beautiful, Mysterious Stranger that we ALL just wished we knew. It's a true famine.
As I said, I DO say I love you every single day, I have NEVER felt starved of love.

Now that is tragic.

# 2) Because of what we KNOW and LOVE about MJand learned that we could do if we want to !: his neurons fire like NO others'. He thinks outside the box. He believes outside what is possible. We've seen him over and over DO BIG. If he can say  :idea: "why not?" why can't WE?

Be cause. The numbers are off. There is Order in this Universe. Hmmmm.... ONE MJ,  2 or 3 billion women, using the mantra "why not?"  "Dreams can come true, It can happen to you..."

but I think Destiny plays a bigger part in something like this. He's very strong. Who knows if anyone here could have taken the abuse along side him all these years? One would have to have the SAME stuffing inside them, just to keep up,maybe hold HIM up, too at times;  let alone keep from being a weight--another thing HE has to cope with, as he skips through his Destiny.

Naw.
God needs to hand make one for HIM. MJ even sings about that.  Remember? "Could it be YOU, could it be YOU? COULD it be YUOOOOOOOOOO?"   ;) BRATT :)  :D Shameless Flirt  :o  :)
I think we're going too off-topic, so I'm sending you a PM..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 29, 2010, 07:12:26 AM
This is a veeeery long thread, I don't have time to read all the posts, but I also suspect Michael has doubles.
He looks tooo diferent sometimes.

And I'm still not convinced it was him at O2 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 29, 2010, 12:12:00 PM
Too much info on possibles of MJs. I even see Janet as Michael in disguise lately  :? not good, noooot good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"