Re: MJ Bodyguard answers fan questions on FB
April 26, 2010, 01:08:59 AM
Quote from: "Venus"
Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I notice that the body guard referred to MJ twice in the present tense.  He said he will enjoy regarding the circus then he said MJ read his bible daily.  These bodyguards sound like they may be legitimate source and that they really are doing this so people will know the real Michael.  I wish there was a link to the facebook page though.  I believe this interview to be legit also because the bodyguard was talking about MJ when he watches movies he's really loud when he laughs.  Chris Tucker also said the exact same thing when he was on Conan.  He told a story about going to the movie with MJ in disguise and he said that MJ was laughing so loud that he had to tell him to shut up but in a joking way.  Then Mike was like I can't help it it's funny.  So I think they really did know the true MJ and that this whole book is being released for a reason.  It's not just a coincidence that this book is coming out now.  I know there was a comment about the bodyguards not knowing Omer.  Well this could be true because MJ moved to Bahrain for like two years and I don't think Omer was staying with him at that time.  I think Omer stayed with him before the allegations in 2005 and these guys said they started working for Michael in 2006.  I honestly think that MJ was the total opposite of what was potrayed of him in the media.  I think he was just a guy looking for love and happiness like everybody else.  I think the whole mystery and eccentric thing was just an image that MJ created but in the end it backfired on him and some people wasn't willing to get to know the real Michael.

Oh I just noticed the link to the bodyguards page is posted above thanks.

The word "read" is pronounced both with a short e and a long e.  When you use this word in past tense, how do you write it?  Please don't tell me "red."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I always thought that in present tense it is "Michael reads". But English is not my native lauguage so idk for sure.

Examples-
I read.  [past and present]
I read the forum. [past and present]
---
I have read past
I read to the kids. [past and present]
She has read it. past

yada yada yada
English is confusing.

yes, I read
But for "He, She, It" there's "s" in the end.
Like "Here she comes" or "He likes icecream"
You can also write - He does like ice cream . lol  :)
I'm not trying to argue with you.  "Read" is an irregular verb.
More examples of irregular verbs are - put, quit, rid, fit.
Like I said it's confusing.  But since this isn't a language forum, we're gonna seriously tick everyone off so I won't get into all the mechanics of the sentence structure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 01:09:29 AM
I notice that the body guard referred to MJ twice in the present tense.  He said he will enjoy regarding the circus then he said MJ read his bible daily.  These bodyguards sound like they may be legitimate source and that they really are doing this so people will know the real Michael.  I wish there was a link to the facebook page though.  I believe this interview to be legit also because the bodyguard was talking about MJ when he watches movies he's really loud when he laughs.  Chris Tucker also said the exact same thing when he was on Conan.  He told a story about going to the movie with MJ in disguise and he said that MJ was laughing so loud that he had to tell him to shut up but in a joking way.  Then Mike was like I can't help it it's funny.  So I think they really did know the true MJ and that this whole book is being released for a reason.  It's not just a coincidence that this book is coming out now.  I know there was a comment about the bodyguards not knowing Omer.  Well this could be true because MJ moved to Bahrain for like two years and I don't think Omer was staying with him at that time.  I think Omer stayed with him before the allegations in 2005 and these guys said they started working for Michael in 2006.  I honestly think that MJ was the total opposite of what was potrayed of him in the media.  I think he was just a guy looking for love and happiness like everybody else.  I think the whole mystery and eccentric thing was just an image that MJ created but in the end it backfired on him and some people wasn't willing to get to know the real Michael.

The word "read" is pronounced both with a short e and a long e.  When you use this word in past tense, how do you write it?  Please don't tell me "red."

I always thought that in present tense it is "Michael reads". But English is not my native lauguage so idk for sure.

Examples-
I read.  [past and present]
I read the forum. [past and present]
---
I have read past
I read to the kids. [past and present]
She has read it. past

yada yada yada
English is confusing.

yes, I read
But for "He, She, It" there's "s" in the end.
Like "Here she comes" or "He likes icecream"

Or he reads the Bible everyday..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 01:16:16 AM
Don't you guys realize it wasn't bill who wrote "MJ would have I mean will love it" it was a questioner. It was just a fan asking a question on FB. Maybe it was a beLIEver.? but Bill didn't write it because it says Q: b4 the statement
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

April 26, 2010, 02:01:31 AM
Quote from: "imissMJ147"
Don't you guys realize it wasn't bill who wrote "MJ would have I mean will love it" it was a questioner. It was just a fan asking a question on FB. Maybe it was a beLIEver.? but Bill didn't write it because it says Q: b4 the statement

Mmh...
Q: Hi Bill, have you heard that Cirque du Soleil is going to be creating a Michael Jackson show?
- I think its GREAT! He would have (excuse me) he will love it!

I thought that:
Question: Hi Bill, have you heard that Cirque du Soleil is going to be creating a Michael Jackson show?
Answer: I think its GREAT! He would have (excuse me) he will love it!

But I don't know. O.o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 03:46:01 AM
I notice that the body guard referred to MJ in the present tense.  He said he will enjoy regarding the circus.  These bodyguards sound like they may be legitimate source and that they really are doing this so people will know the real Michael.  I wish there was a link to the facebook page though.  I believe this interview to be legit also because the bodyguard was talking about MJ when he watches movies he's really loud when he laughs.  Chris Tucker also said the exact same thing when he was on Conan.  He told a story about going to the movie with MJ in disguise and he said that MJ was laughing so loud that he had to tell him to shut up but in a joking way.  Then Mike was like I can't help it it's funny.  So I think they really did know the true MJ and that this whole book is being released for a reason.  It's not just a coincidence that this book is coming out now.  I know there was a comment about the bodyguards not knowing Omer.  Well this could be true because MJ moved to Bahrain for like two years and I don't think Omer was staying with him at that time.  I think Omer stayed with him before the allegations in 2005 and these guys said they started working for Michael in 2006.  I honestly think that MJ was the total opposite of what was potrayed of him in the media.  I think he was just a guy looking for love and happiness like everybody else.  I think the whole mystery and eccentric thing was just an image that MJ created but in the end it backfired on him and some people wasn't willing to get to know the real Michael.

Yeah I realize that now.  I guess I didn't pay attention to that.  I thought it was reads.  I just noticed that.  My bad but thanks for the grammar lesson (simply me).lol   :D  I guess even if you have a college degree you can still make spelling mistakes.  I even updated my post thanks.... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 09:05:51 AM
I notice that the body guard referred to MJ in the present tense.  He said he will enjoy regarding the circus.  These bodyguards sound like they may be legitimate source and that they really are doing this so people will know the real Michael.  I wish there was a link to the facebook page though.  I believe this interview to be legit also because the bodyguard was talking about MJ when he watches movies he's really loud when he laughs.  Chris Tucker also said the exact same thing when he was on Conan.  He told a story about going to the movie with MJ in disguise and he said that MJ was laughing so loud that he had to tell him to shut up but in a joking way.  Then Mike was like I can't help it it's funny.  So I think they really did know the true MJ and that this whole book is being released for a reason.  It's not just a coincidence that this book is coming out now.  I know there was a comment about the bodyguards not knowing Omer.  Well this could be true because MJ moved to Bahrain for like two years and I don't think Omer was staying with him at that time.  I think Omer stayed with him before the allegations in 2005 and these guys said they started working for Michael in 2006.  I honestly think that MJ was the total opposite of what was potrayed of him in the media.  I think he was just a guy looking for love and happiness like everybody else.  I think the whole mystery and eccentric thing was just an image that MJ created but in the end it backfired on him and some people wasn't willing to get to know the real Michael.

Yeah I realize that now.  I guess I didn't pay attention to that.  I thought it was reads.  I just noticed that.  My bad but thanks for the grammar lesson (simply me).lol   :D  I guess even if you have a college degree you can still make spelling mistakes.  I even updated my post thanks.... :lol:

Oh my goodness.  This is too funny.  I didn't go back to read your posts..did you think you wrote one thing and wrote another?  I'm sooo confused.  I was a perfect speller in school, but I find with age when it comes to words I don't use all the time I stop and think.  It's a little scarry.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 10:20:12 AM
I cannot understand how people simply pass over the name thing. Its the biggest CLUE!!! Your United States  PASSPORT HAS TO HAVE YOUR LEGAL NAME ON IT, NO ABBREVIATIONS ALLOWED. Yes, "Joe" is an abbreviation for Joseph... it is ALSO a name in its own right. You CANNOT use an abbreviation for you legal name on such a document. I assure you the District Attorney of Santa Monica is not going to risk the ENTIRE,  high profile case on issuing an indictment to a name that was not LEGALLY Michael's. It would be a sure way for a good attorney to have the case dismissed .The word to understand here is "LEGAL"..........His "BIRTH" name is his "LEGAL" name and that is  Michael JOE Jackson. His "LEGAL" middle name is JOE........It is on all his "LEGAL"  papers and documents. ( WHY DO YOU THINK MJ HAD A JUDGE SEAL HIS BC UNDER A COURT ORDER?? That means no one can access his BC unless a Judge approves).  This is how MJ is getting away with it. The main clue is right in front of your faces and you over look it cause you do not know US law. Too busy looking for far fetched, illuminati connections. Think !!!!...If it were ever legally  contested... how could you ever prove anything if you were allowed to use any version of your legal name on legal paperwork ?? If I buy a mortgage I am asked to sign my birth name although it is not the name I go by . If any version of MJ's real name is on any death paperwork it is a legal loophole. A bit of insurance against any future legal actions.  If you read the writings of master thieves and con artists they all say KEEP IT SIMPLE. No need for huge, elaborate plans than can go wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 26, 2010, 10:29:09 AM
still looking agree with you, it's the oddest thing, as much as i know in many countries the full  name is obligatory in legal documents, the other way around the document is considered illegal, e.g in my country it's so and i know that in number of other  too, but honestly dunno whether it's so in the USA, one memebr in this forum, living in the UsA wrote that  things are differnt in the USA, it's not important whether one uses his full or nick-name, both of them are considered legal in the USA.i don't know what to think, do u live in the US, are you sure about the names?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 26, 2010, 11:44:07 AM
Quote from: "nynyro"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I am noticing a trend. Several employees have mentioned that they were often not paid and when paid they were paid late. Check the TMZ creditor claims and you will see a long list. I suspect that MJ had a personal assistant or someone who was the head of staff. Who was this person and why was he/she so negligent with making payments?

To work for MJ must have been  a delicate and sensitive job. Trust and loyalty were paramount. Why risk that by not paying people  and not not paying them on time? We are regular people and we know how quickly our good name would be tarnished if we failed to pay. Why would MJ risk his good name? When I read about the people who worked for MJ without pay I have to pause and shake my head. There is no way that the average person will go 4 months without pay and without complaining to someone. To work for MJ must have been nice however those people had themselves and families to support so a paycheck was necessary. Work without pay? No way at all. Most people would quit and head for the door if 4 weeks passed without a paycheck let alone 4 months. There is something very odd about this trend.

What's your theory behind why so many people weren't paid?

i understood it like; they werent paid cause the person incharge of paying bills etc, didn't do their job. maybe the person was payed off, he/she didnt have michels interest at heart.    He (MJ) had the money but this perosn wanted him to look bad, so he/she didnt pay the staff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

April 26, 2010, 02:38:36 PM
Quote from: "still looking"
I cannot understand how people simply pass over the name thing. Its the biggest CLUE!!! Your United States  PASSPORT HAS TO HAVE YOUR LEGAL NAME ON IT, NO ABBREVIATIONS ALLOWED. Yes, "Joe" is an abbreviation for Joseph... it is ALSO a name in its own right. You CANNOT use an abbreviation for you legal name on such a document. I assure you the District Attorney of Santa Monica is not going to risk the ENTIRE,  high profile case on issuing an indictment to a name that was not LEGALLY Michael's. It would be a sure way for a good attorney to have the case dismissed .The word to understand here is "LEGAL"..........His "BIRTH" name is his "LEGAL" name and that is  Michael JOE Jackson. His "LEGAL" middle name is JOE........It is on all his "LEGAL"  papers and documents. ( WHY DO YOU THINK MJ HAD A JUDGE SEAL HIS BC UNDER A COURT ORDER?? That means no one can access his BC unless a Judge approves).  This is how MJ is getting away with it. The main clue is right in front of your faces and you over look it cause you do not know US law. Too busy looking for far fetched, illuminati connections. Think !!!!...If it were ever legally  contested... how could you ever prove anything if you were allowed to use any version of your legal name on legal paperwork ?? If I buy a mortgage I am asked to sign my birth name although it is not the name I go by . If any version of MJ's real name is on any death paperwork it is a legal loophole. A bit of insurance against any future legal actions.  If you read the writings of master thieves and con artists they all say KEEP IT SIMPLE. No need for huge, elaborate plans than can go wrong.

We didnt pass over the name thing....there is a MASSIVE thread about this very topic. We researched EXTENSIVELY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 04:58:59 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"
still looking agree with you, it's the oddest thing, as much as i know in many countries the full  name is obligatory in legal documents, the other way around the document is considered illegal, e.g in my country it's so and i know that in number of other  too, but honestly dunno whether it's so in the USA, one memebr in this forum, living in the UsA wrote that  things are differnt in the USA, it's not important whether one uses his full or nick-name, both of them are considered legal in the USA.i don't know what to think, do u live in the US, are you sure about the names?

i live in california. and despite other people who live in the US and have claimed otherwise, i adamantly believe you have your full legal name (no abbreviations) on all court/federal documents (i.e., documents from a trial, driver's license, passport, death certificate).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 26, 2010, 08:56:33 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"

My full legal name is - I'll express with x's

xxxxxxx  xxxx  xxxx-xxxxxx

Some of my documents have my first name nickname and only the very last part of my last name
xxxx  xxxxxx
or
xxxxxx [not my preferred spelling of my first name nickname] xxxxxx

Some even have the abbreviation of the first nickname
xxx  xxxxxx

Some just say the very first letter
x   xxxxxx

Some have my whole first name and the very last part of my last name.
xxxxxxx  xxxxxx

Some have
xxxx xxxx-xxxxxx

I'm still me and I'm still responsible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2010, 10:41:52 PM
All my legal documents have my full entire name and on some stuff they just use my full first and last name and my middle name initial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

MashMike

April 27, 2010, 02:31:13 AM
simplyme and mjfansince4 thank u for your explanaitions
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

the arabian nights

April 27, 2010, 03:16:51 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
All my legal documents have my full entire name and on some stuff they just use my full first and last name and my middle name initial.

about the name  thing i am of the opinion that the joe thing does not matterm but a reason for the change could be the michael jackson passing off action - and thus he may have wanted to make a differential with his name
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions