Re: MJ Bodyguard answers fan questions on FB
April 30, 2010, 12:16:28 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Ok...who here has FB? Is anyone friends with the BG on there? I have a question and dont have FB.....

Can someone ask for me?
i am friends with him
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

the arabian nights

Re: MJ Bodyguard answers fan questions on FB
April 30, 2010, 03:26:08 PM
any news yet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ's Bodyguard  Ok, to anyone and everyone that believe's MJ is Alive!, You are entitled to think and believe whatever you want, but when you take the time to try and convince me he's alive and I'm helping him mislead his Fans I take it very personal! There's no way, form, reason or in this life time MJ would have left his kids behind..., so please (respectfully) Do Not send anymore messeges on this matter, Thank You and God Bless.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The comments are quite lol-worthy  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Quote from: "jessicakthx"
MJ's Bodyguard  Ok, to anyone and everyone that believe's MJ is Alive!, You are entitled to think and believe whatever you want, but when you take the time to try and convince me he's alive and I'm helping him mislead his Fans I take it very personal! There's no way, form, reason or in this life time MJ would have left his kids behind..., so please (respectfully) Do Not send anymore messeges on this matter, Thank You and God Bless.

Hmm. I do not think he would answer other way, but he could just ignore this question. Idk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Datroot

Quote from: "Venus"

Hmm. I do not think he would answer other way, but he could just ignore this question. Idk.

Well definitely not suicide then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MashMike

well, whatever, i dont think that if it's a hoax those 3 are on in it, just don't think, it still hurts how many people write negative things a bout believers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

WOOW!!
Not ONCE in this long explanation of his did he DENY MJ being alive!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

There's no way, form, reason or in this life time MJ would have left his kids behind..., so please (respectfully) Do Not send anymore messeges on this matter

isnt this a rebuttal?

but if he is with the children

but may be mike had to get them out of the way to do this.

questions you should ask is 1) why werent you with mike in the last 2 weeks, 2) were you booked to go on the tour?

remember they are still only staff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I have aked them  where  were they that they didnt meet Michael in the last weeks of his life but he didn't answer, he has millions of questions popping up every few minutes, i'll ask the same questions later, hope he will find time to answer me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

the arabian nights

bet he wont respond to this question

what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've stopped bothering to say anything there. Bill (or whoever is running that facebook because it could really be anyone) at least tried to convey his message in a respectful way. What has followed that has been all hate from every direction. I'm sick of being called disrespectful, stupid, or "not a fan". They don't know me or us and they need to learn some fucking respect.

Lol @ calling US disrespectful....their comments are miles more disrespectful than anything we've said/done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

I've stopped bothering to say anything there. Bill (or whoever is running that facebook because it could really be anyone) at least tried to convey his message in a respectful way. What has followed that has been all hate from every direction. I'm sick of being called disrespectful, stupid, or "not a fan". They don't know me or us and they need to learn some fucking respect.

Lol @ calling US disrespectful....their comments are miles more disrespectful than anything we've said/done.

i hear you, we would have tried to save mike if he was in a bad way they just watched

we didnt have a chance - they did and did nothing - who's disrepectful ? think on body guards if i had money and fame i wouldnt employ you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

It's actually f//ing disrespectful to call us bad names. They hurt our feelings. Whatever we think about MJ being alive we do because we love him and have the hope in our hearts.
Even if MJ is gone I don't think he would call us crazy and stuff. We make him alive forever!
I really can respect these people in turn.
And who are not a fan here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

i hear you, we would have tried to save mike if he was in a bad way they just watched

we didnt have a chance - they did and did nothing - who's disrepectful ? think on body guards if i had money and fame i wouldnt employ you.

yes. it's so disgusting Michael was surrounded by so many people who call themselves his friends and they did nothing. The way he was in TII is painful to watch. These good friends didn't care about Mj and his chidren and now they are everywhere to have a minute of their fame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

the arabian nights

yeap - but we shouldnt expect anything from this guy - he was lucky to work for mike

but he is not mike

he does not care about the fans or the hoax believers

he does not have that sensitivity

he probably wasnt at the funeral or the viewing, he wasnt there for 2 weeks, and so i assume he wasnt in the hoax

he doesnt care

just because he walked with the great and the good doesnt make him great or good - we should think on

he is probably missing the celebrity that mike had
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions