jillTopic starter

TMZ Live 4/21/10
April 22, 2010, 10:32:17 AM
In the first 10 seconds Harvey says "What did Michael Jackson do?  When Mike starts to tell him about the latest Michael Jackson story.

Sorry, I don't know how to embed a video but here is the link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TMZ Live 4/21/10
April 22, 2010, 10:45:41 AM
Lol , o.k Harvey was funny ...But aren't they confirming that Harvey KNEW the FIRST..Like always...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Serenitys_Dream

April 22, 2010, 11:26:12 AM
I found more than just the first 10 seconds interesting...

[youtube:3tzkkl8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOVxYX20NfQ[/youtube:3tzkkl8o]

Mike: Oh, you know what happened while you were gone? Michael Jackson, the estate...

Harvey: Oh good! I'm thinking what did Michael Jackson do. (hands in the air, looking upwards)
You know (shakes head)

Mike: The estate has decided to partner with Cirque du Soleil. they are doing a huge show in Las Vegas.

Harvey: (Very dramatic) Excuse the...Who do you think called that story in?

Mike: You called the story in?

Harvey: I'm the one that called the story in.

Mike: This is on record. Why didn't you call your News Manager about that?

Harvey: Because I dictated it and got it up on the site instantly

Mike: You didn't tell me anything about that. I had to learn about it from four other people.

Harvey: Because we had about a Five minute jump on the story and I made a phone call and I read a (debit??) (clapping in the background) Excuse me! I am the one who called that story in.

Evan in background: ???

Mike: Thanks Evan, thanks for telling me about that . I actually saw it on our own website cause I had to look at our website one day. I got no heads up and I was the one who had to work on it
After that by the way, which we found out, that some of the dancers in "This Is It' want to be in this show and even one of them, we spoke to, was in a cirque show before and would love to take part in this. It's going to travel before it actually goes to Vegas.

Harvey: Really

Mike: People all over the country will be able to see it.

Harvey: That's interesting. I'm glad I put that up when I called it in.

Mike: I'm glad you told me though, we're communicating really well.

Seems to be quite the interesting discussion for just the Cirque story. Perhaps they are really talking about another story that they had the jump on. Maybe a celebrity death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 22, 2010, 12:21:29 PM
To me when Harvey said "What did Michael Jackson do?"  it was as if he expecting to hear sooner or later that MJ is doing something or being seen or out in the open.  

@Serenity Dreams...From what you posted it leads me to believe that Harvey is the one getting the inside info on Michael alone.  He was in Hawaii on vacation when he sent the story in.  Interesting he did not trust anyone else to post it up on the web site.  I know he said he only had a five minute jump which means he was told when other sources would break the story.  He was given first dibbs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 22, 2010, 12:27:03 PM
Soooooo, our uncle Harve has a hotline with Mike when he is in 'Hawaii'. Harvey always goes to 'Hawaii' when something interesting happens, even during the burial. Big MJ news and Harve takes a holiday. Yeah right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

April 22, 2010, 12:28:18 PM
Quote from: "jill"
To me when Harvey said "What did Michael Jackson do?"  it was as if he expecting to hear sooner or later that MJ is doing something or being seen or out in the open.  

@Serenity Dreams...From what you posted it leads me to believe that Harvey is the one getting the inside info on Michael alone.  He was in Hawaii on vacation when he sent the story in.  Interesting he did not trust anyone else to post it up on the web site.  I know he said he only had a five minute jump which means he was told when other sources would break the story.  He was given first dibbs.

I don't think they are actually talking about the Cirque story. Harvey is very Dramatic seems to be acting imo...lol

TMZ was the first to have the story that Michael Jackson had died. Before anyone else had this information TMZ had it up and posted already. Harvey is telling us who "called that story in". Read between the lines, the Cirque story is not all that important to warrant such a discussion but another story might be.

Michael Jackson
Excuse the...Who do you think called that story in?
I'm the one that called the story in.
Because I dictated it and got it up on the site instantly
Because we had about a Five minute jump on the story and I made a phone call and I read a (debit??)
Excuse me! I am the one who called that story in.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 22, 2010, 12:41:56 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Soooooo, our uncle Harve has a hotline with Mike when he is in 'Hawaii'. Harvey always goes to 'Hawaii' when something interesting happens, even during the burial. Big MJ news and Harve takes a holiday. Yeah right!

I didn't realize Harvey was in Hawaii during the funeral.  I wonder what the connection is in Hawaii?  Sometime last week he was discussing this vacation with Mike on live and Mike was making a big deal about Harvey going to Hawaii, that he rarely takes time off much less a vacation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 07:21:00 PM

Harvey: Oh good! I'm thinking what did Michael Jackson do. (hands in the air, looking upwards)
You know (shakes head)
:?:

Yes SOUZA I agree with you...interesting happens from Uncle HARVEY...always! :oops:

Uncle HARVEY - I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU....YOU KNOW WHY..!!!! :lol:

Every day piece of news about MICHAEL JACKSON,ALWAYS!! I still BELIEVE....this is part of  HOAX... :idea:

Why a media(press) company would dedicate daily for 10 months on subjects related to the same person if was not so important ...or so this company was a kind of MESSENGER...
Have you stopped to think about the importance that TMZ gives any minimum matter on MICHAEL...ANY MINIMUM...IS THIS NORMAL?? :roll:

TMZ & UNCLE HARVEY...I LOVE YOU. WE WILL BE TOGETHER where and when there is any message from MICHAEL...the only KING OF POP....A GENIUS...MY ETERNAL PETER PAN....
I INSIST THAT: THEY AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME....I BELIEVE!!!
The time has come...WELCOME CIRQUE DE SOLEIL & TMZ LIVE & UNCLE HARVEY...WE LOVE YOU!
L.O.V.E & FAITH for all
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

April 24, 2010, 05:09:04 PM
Quote from: "jill"

I didn't realize Harvey was in Hawaii during the funeral.  I wonder what the connection is in Hawaii?  Sometime last week he was discussing this vacation with Mike on live and Mike was making a big deal about Harvey going to Hawaii, that he rarely takes time off much less a vacation.

Yeah why Hawaii?? I didn't know he was in Hawaii during the burial too! Maybe someone's in Hawaii, haha. I'm actually more interested when Harvey said "what did Michael Jackson do?", like MJ is still alive, which he is. Must have sounded odd for non-believers? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions