Re: that night - mj's bedtime routine
April 24, 2010, 11:23:35 PM
Does anyone know if is there any way to know wich things (punctures, catheters, etc) were on his body already at home, and wich ones were placed by the paramedics in order to practice the resuscitation, by reading the Report? I don’t seem to find it out...

In the Report, all these things are stated under the "Evidence of Theraphy" e.g the Endotracheal Tube (obviously placed there by the Paramedics) and the Condom Catheter (that we suppose was already there).

It's just to know what did Dr. Murray about the dehydration... Did he put a line with fluids or something? (Both Femoral and the Jugular lines were practiced by the paramedics or once in the UCLA, not at home right?).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

April 25, 2010, 12:12:37 AM
In urinary catheterization, or "cathing" for short, a plastic tube known as a urinary catheter that is gently slid into a patient's bladder via his or her urethra. Catheterization allows the patient's urine to drain freely from the bladder for collection. Condom or Texas catheter- bassically is a one of 6 types of catheters.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do not forget anesthesiologist conclusion recently we had an article about.He said Murrey could not give small amount of the propofol intravenous.That's not possible, small amount can be injected only  intramascular. So, why whould Michael use catheter if he was not under long time  intravenous therapy?
Read some more about IV Therapy and types.

So, catheter usually used if patient is going to have long time IV and cannot go to pee. Michael could not be long time under propofol IV, HE WOULD HAVE DIED MOMENTARILY  FOR THE FIRST TIME DOING THAT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

the arabian nights

April 25, 2010, 02:41:11 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
some say that the AR is fake

i have to admit i read only a few pages [sorry]

but do we have any other information that would confirm that he had an enlarged prostate

pap joe wanted his medical records, suppose we will not know until the trial

do the meds he takes point to it, are any of the meds used to control this condition

does anyone know - noddy's guide about this condition
yes, the flomax he was using.  It relaxes the muscles of the prostate and the bladder to make urine flow easier.  It's used to treat patients with prostate enlargement.  Other than the evidence in the AR, I don't know of anything

would mike have been in pain?

would such a condition prevent a world tour?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 25, 2010, 02:43:43 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Does anyone know if is there any way to know wich things (punctures, catheters, etc) were on his body already at home, and wich ones were placed by the paramedics in order to practice the resuscitation, by reading the Report? I don’t seem to find it out...

In the Report, all these things are stated under the "Evidence of Theraphy" e.g the Endotracheal Tube (obviously placed there by the Paramedics) and the Condom Catheter (that we suppose was already there).

It's just to know what did Dr. Murray about the dehydration... Did he put a line with fluids or something? (Both Femoral and the Jugular lines were practiced by the paramedics or once in the UCLA, not at home right?).

yes why wasnt mike fitted with a saline drip or what ever, this is not knew he had been admitted i read or heard with this previous i think during the trial - it was a very serious thing at that time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 25, 2010, 07:51:48 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
In urinary catheterization, or "cathing" for short, a plastic tube known as a urinary catheter that is gently slid into a patient's bladder via his or her urethra. Catheterization allows the patient's urine to drain freely from the bladder for collection. Condom or Texas catheter- bassically is a one of 6 types of catheters.

Do not forget anesthesiologist conclusion recently we had an article about.He said Murrey could not give small amount of the propofol intravenous.That's not possible, small amount can be injected only  intramascular. So, why whould Michael use catheter if he was not under long time  intravenous therapy?
Read some more about IV Therapy and types.

So, catheter usually used if patient is going to have long time IV and cannot go to pee. Michael could not be long time under propofol IV, HE WOULD HAVE DIED MOMENTARILY  FOR THE FIRST TIME DOING THAT.
first, that is not true, you can give a small amount intravinously and that is where propofol in intended to go.  Second, the catheter was a condom catheter and went on the outside of the body and did not enter into the urethra.  Read what I wrote about why he used the condome catheter above...it is not because he was under anesthesia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 25, 2010, 07:55:42 AM
some say that the AR is fake

i have to admit i read only a few pages [sorry]

but do we have any other information that would confirm that he had an enlarged prostate

pap joe wanted his medical records, suppose we will not know until the trial

do the meds he takes point to it, are any of the meds used to control this condition

does anyone know - noddy's guide about this condition
yes, the flomax he was using.  It relaxes the muscles of the prostate and the bladder to make urine flow easier.  It's used to treat patients with prostate enlargement.  Other than the evidence in the AR, I don't know of anything

would mike have been in pain?

would such a condition prevent a world tour?
I don't know about pain so much as discomfort.  The prostate itself wouldnt give him pain but if his bladder got too full, that could, and the act of trying to urinate with an enlarged prostate could cause pain.  I don't think that it would affect him being able to perform (on stage...LOL), especially if he was taking medicine to help it.  Many men suffer this problem and they are still able to live their life.  But, since I'm a woman, I can only speculate.  I guess we need to ask someone who is suffering from this same sort of problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 25, 2010, 03:14:27 PM
thanks for all your research.

you say that they are able to get on with their live - yeap

but do a world tour?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 26, 2010, 08:10:24 AM

but do a world tour?
well, it wasn't supposed to be a WORLD tour, just 50 concerts in one place...the O2 arena...but I agree with you...I always believed MJ only agreed to 10!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

April 26, 2010, 09:24:47 AM
In History tour Michael was peeing in a bottle on stage. Or it really looks that way...but then again, the Tour de France people do it also, on the bike.

[attachment=0:29z50fj9]peeing in bottle.jpg[/attachment:29z50fj9]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

somekindofsign

April 26, 2010, 10:42:41 AM

but do a world tour?
well, it wasn't supposed to be a WORLD tour, just 50 concerts in one place...the O2 arena...but I agree with you...I always believed MJ only agreed to 10!

According to Dileo that´s not true.

How did you get involved with Michael again?

Michael first called me a couple of years ago, after he came back from Bahrain, then was in Ireland and Vegas for a while. We chitchatted, he called again and we started communicating about film projects. There were a couple of scripts we wanted to develop and produce. Then he got involved in this concert deal. He called me in March and said, “Frank, I need someone with a little bit of experience. Would you like to manage me again and take care of all this stuff?” And I said, “Yeah, sure.” By the time I came in, everything was signed. Dr. Thome Thome—who is someone I don’t want to talk about in this interview—had miscalculated the scheduling on the dates, which is something I had to take care of, because Michael didn’t want to perform more than twice a week.

Was Michael aware that he was signing for up to 50 individual shows?

Absolutely. I read the contract. I know what the minimum amount of dates were, as well as the maximum number of dates. That contract was read to Michael by three different lawyers, as well as Dr. Thome. He wanted to beat Prince’s record and be in the Guinness Book of World Records. He was the one who picked the number 50. There were enough ticket sales to do 85 shows, but he was zeroed in on 50. That’s what he wanted and that’s what happened. Dr. Thome had him doing three or four shows a week, though. I was adjusting and moving dates to try to make it more palatable for Michael to do.

But that´s what he says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 26, 2010, 03:51:45 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

but do a world tour?

According to Dileo that´s not true.

How did you get involved with Michael again?

Michael first called me a couple of years ago, after he came back from Bahrain, then was in Ireland and Vegas for a while. We chitchatted, he called again and we started communicating about film projects. There were a couple of scripts we wanted to develop and produce. Then he got involved in this concert deal. He called me in March and said, “Frank, I need someone with a little bit of experience. Would you like to manage me again and take care of all this stuff?” And I said, “Yeah, sure.” By the time I came in, everything was signed. Dr. Thome Thome—who is someone I don’t want to talk about in this interview—had miscalculated the scheduling on the dates, which is something I had to take care of, because Michael didn’t want to perform more than twice a week.

Was Michael aware that he was signing for up to 50 individual shows?

Absolutely. I read the contract. I know what the minimum amount of dates were, as well as the maximum number of dates. That contract was read to Michael by three different lawyers, as well as Dr. Thome. He wanted to beat Prince’s record and be in the Guinness Book of World Records. He was the one who picked the number 50. There were enough ticket sales to do 85 shows, but he was zeroed in on 50. That’s what he wanted and that’s what happened. Dr. Thome had him doing three or four shows a week, though. I was adjusting and moving dates to try to make it more palatable for Michael to do.

But that´s what he says.

funny that i have cut and paste an news report abut it being a 3 year tour anf frank in the interview said mike knew had to do more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 26, 2010, 03:53:30 PM
[youtube:1xlsg5hr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNeJjA6LlM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1xlsg5hr]

see posts on the AEG contract You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

see posts on AEG the true criminals

remember at about 3.10 frank said he spoke to mike post death and mike still wanted to do the shows.

so this new statement, he was trying to reduce them eh!

i have read that he wanted to do 10 more than prince - mike was/is very competitive and wanted to beat another record i would accept this, but the deal was negotiated - movies

so it was read over, why could he not read it?

we have not seen the 50 show contract why did they release just a letter for 31 shows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 26, 2010, 08:03:52 PM
think what you want about the shows...the fact is MJ signed on for 10...  There is fan footage (I saw it before it was taken down) where MJ is saying that he was very upset...that he went to bed and it was 10 concerts and that when he woke up it was 50...he goes on to say that He needs to put on weight in order to do that many and that he didn't know how he was going to do that because he wasn't a big eater.  You won't find the video, just a write up of what he said, because the BIG guys took the video down....Frank says all that crap to cover his ass, AEG's ass and everyone else who is making money off this.  MJ was freaked out and there is video footage of Kenney telling us MJ called him up and said "that's enough Kenney...no more concerts!"  and there is footage of Kenney saying how he had to cut up MJ's chicken and follow him around making sure he was eating and that MJ told Him that he wasn't eating or drinking and that he thought someone was trying to poison him...Kenney was asked about MJ not showing up for rehersals and Kenney made a joke and said if that were true he would just go over to MJ's house and pick him up and carry him to the rehersal because he was very thin and was easy to move!...once he realized that he was gonna be making some big bucks off this movie and that people were starting to suspect AEG had a role in putting stress on MJ ....he changed his tune...and all of a sudden...MJ was thrilled..MJ was healthy as a horse...MJ was in better shape than Kenney...MJ wanted to beat prince....
It's all a bunch of lies to cover their asses!  I'ts been a while people...don't forget...don't let them make you forget!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

April 26, 2010, 09:42:17 PM
The question is WILL THEY BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE? WILL THEY REAP WHAT THEY SOW? :(

IN that video you are right at about 3;09 Frank says "He (MJ) told me that last night, he told me he wanted to do the 50 shows!" I am going OMG MJ is suppose to be well you know :? So how could he tell Frank anything last night unless it was a slip of Franks's tongue. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

April 26, 2010, 10:50:43 PM
by mykidsmum » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:03 am
think what you want about the shows...the fact is MJ signed on for 10... There is fan footage (I saw it before it was taken down) where MJ is saying that he was very upset...that he went to bed and it was 10 concerts and that when he woke up it was 50..

THANK YOU!  I will NEVER forget this video!  He looks helpless
and resigned when he says it too!  At that moment, I really feel
HATE for those people.  :twisted:   :twisted:
So, I wonder where the fan is and the original video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions