MJonmind

Re: that night - mj's bedtime routine
April 24, 2010, 01:15:58 AM
Interesting that the media are basing much of their story on photos taken by "family insiders" who probably planted the stuff in the room. Michael as a good story-teller must have thought hard to create the elaborate details for the bedroom to make himself appear extremely bizarre, eccentric, every detail to confirm to even medically knowledgably people, that it was a drug related death. He knew the public would just eat up stuff about his weirdness.  The crazier the better!  Either that or he actually had a real patient who was using all those drugs, and that's why the floor was off limits to staff. Although it seems impossible that 3 little kids could keep any secrets from the rest of the staff. Just a question, at Neverland did he also have the policy of no staff in his bedroom ever even for cleaning. Because if he had kids over all the time and having all the crazy fun with food they had, I can't see Michael doing all that cleaning up himself. Or was that rule only in this latest mansion? Somehow I just can't imagine Michael wanting to sleep in squalor.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

April 24, 2010, 03:23:07 AM
What time was michael on his way home from the staples centre that night,in the first post it mentions 1.30 am,not sure if that was just an example or not, :oops: but in the right up further down the page,it says dr cm,gave him the (milk),shortly after midnight. :? might mean nothing,just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2010, 03:41:46 AM
From my own personal experience I use to work a late shift and get home late at night.  It would take me at least an hour or two just to unwind from being busy all night at work.  I hardly ever came home and went straight to bed.  I would watch tv and chill then go to bed.  When you're busy all night with people you need some time to yourself.  So If I were in his situation dancing and practicing I don't think I would be able to go straight to bed.  When you're not tired your body won't allow you to just relax and go to sleep when you're ready you will eventually sleep.  Until this day I am a night person who can stay up extremely late because of the odd hours I worked in the past.  I think people are differeny when it comes to their bed time routines.  I often nap during the day as well.  I also wanted to add that I looked at the pics of MJ's supposed death bed and it look to staged and perfect to me.  The bed is basically neat with everything placed in a specific place.  If that day was the way they described it that bed should have been messy because if MJ couldn't sleep I'm sure he would have been tossing and turning like crazy.  Also if Murray did CPR on that bed there should be ruffled sheets and blankets and an imprint somewhere.  That room should look chaotic and messy if it was indeed a state of panic that day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 24, 2010, 07:17:58 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

"would you ask him to put the condom or would you do the first one, knowing that he would have to change it regularly"

Is this a tasteless joke?
Guys, I spoke about this subject before...did anyone read the AR? If you all did you would know the reason for the condom catheter and why he used it based on the evidence and I'm sure it will come out at trial.  And NO, the Doctor wouldn't have to touch or even see MJ's peepee. (sorry, I'm a mom and we use Peepee)  it would have been something MJ would put on himself.  Here is the most logical explanation.
-MJ suffered from an enlarged prostate and a distended bladder according to AR...this means that his enlarged prostate made going difficult (he took meds for this) emptying the bladder fully would be difficult and would cause MJ to go frequently as the urge to go would come very often but he would at times be unable to empty his bladder completely.  This would cause the distention of his bladder that occured over time noticed in the AR.
-MJ complained of dehydration
-MJ wanted sleep.
MJ wore a condom catheter that enabled himself to relieve himself into a bottle from the bedside in order to monitor his hydration level and so that he wouldn't have to get out of bed every 20 minutes to use the bathroom (he was trying to sleep).  A condom catheter allowed privacy in that he wouldn't have to expose himself in order to relieve himself every time he had to go.(use your imagination on that, but the condom catheter has a rubber tube at the end)
-a note on propofol...it does not affect the bladder muscle and you will not let go of yourself when under.  Often, when surgery is going to be long...a catheter is inserted into the urethra into the bladder in order to relieve the person who is under from a full bladder.  
-The thing to note, that is on death the bladder would have relaxed...MJ was found with more than 2 cups of urine in his bladder in the AR...this means that his flow was very much affected by his enlarged prostate.  Without that pushing on his urethra, he would have let go of that on his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2010, 09:18:35 AM
I find it very hard to believe that Michael was being put down every single night with propofol.  Propofol does not rest the body, it anesthetizes your organs.  Once that wears off I would think one would be just as tired after as before using it.  A buildup of weeks and weeks of non sleep would have one virtually dead on his feet, or dropping dead on his feet.  We all know that wasn't the case after watching This Is It.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

April 24, 2010, 09:56:37 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I find it very hard to believe that Michael was being put down every single night with propofol.  Propofol does not rest the body, it anesthetizes your organs.  Once that wears off I would think one would be just as tired after as before using it.  A buildup of weeks and weeks of non sleep would have one virtually dead on his feet, or dropping dead on his feet.  We all know that wasn't the case after watching This Is It.

You're right except for the weeks part.

6 days without sleep causes seizure resulting in death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mykidsmum

April 24, 2010, 11:11:03 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

You're right except for the weeks part.

6 days without sleep causes seizure resulting in death.
No one said MJ had no sleep.  The Dr. says that he was using the propofol to make him fall asleep and then would rely on the drugs already in his system to keep him asleep.  (the other two drugs he administered before the propofol.) This is why the Propofol was not on a continuous drip attached to the I.V. but rather administered once thru a syringe into the IV line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2010, 01:18:59 PM
:?: the doctor said :?:  :?:  :?: what doctor :shock: Conrad Murray :roll:  Wow, how credible.  I don't believe a word that rolls out of that idiot's mouth.  He's had how many stories now>?? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 24, 2010, 02:39:00 PM
I personally think the whole story is concocted. After all, until now, the general public knew little of this drug. The entire story about the condom catheter/propofol sound absurd to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

April 24, 2010, 03:34:59 PM
People, let's get a few things straight up:

"His doctor Conrad Murray gave him Propofol shortly after midnight, as he had done on numerous occasions." WHAT TIME IS IT? 12.30 AM, 1 AM, 1.30 AM, LATEST 2AM. WHAT WAS GOING ON ALL NIGHT UNTIL 11.30 AM WHEN MICHALE "DIED"?  MJ WAS FINE AND SLEEPING, WAS ON RPOPOFOL ALL NIGHT BUT HIS HEART STOPPED JUST AT 11.30 AM? WE DO NOT HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT ALL NIGHT. ALL ATORY WE HAVE STARTS FROM 8 AM TIL 11.30 AM. However , Murrey was living msg to his patient at 11.45am as if nothing happened!!! ??? And suddenly cameras were not working that day or not found!
THIA MAKES ME THINK OF HOAX OR HOMICIDE. But not manslaughter. WHY MURREY STILL HANGING AROUND?
"Exactly what happened is a mystery – one the Los Angeles Police Department is desperately trying to solve."  Right, AGAIN MYSTERY SURROUNDING MICHAEL. THAT's MICHAEL   OR LAPD is crap:)

"One theory they are working on is that the doctor then fell asleep himself, and by the time he woke up Jackson was dead."  FELL A SLEEP, or WENT to the BATHROOM or ..............?

"Crucially, equipment deemed vital in administering Propofol was absent from the 50-year-old star’s bedroom. It was equipment that might have saved his life."
Dr Murray allegedly failed to use a EKG machine, which sounds an alarm when the patient’s pulse drops too low. He also reportedly did not use a pulse oximeter, which sounds an alarm if breathing slows to a dangerous level.". THIS MAKES ME THINK OF HOMICIDE or HOAX BECAUSE MICHAEL IS NOT THAT NAIVE TO PUT HIMSELF ON THAT HIGH RISK and scare his children.

A lot is not clear, investigators!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

the arabian nights

April 24, 2010, 04:09:59 PM
arnie said that this was his drug of choice

what, why?

and why in June
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 24, 2010, 04:39:59 PM
some say that the AR is fake

i have to admit i read only a few pages [sorry]

but do we have any other information that would confirm that he had an enlarged prostate

pap joe wanted his medical records, suppose we will not know until the trial

do the meds he takes point to it, are any of the meds used to control this condition

does anyone know - noddy's guide about this condition
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

April 24, 2010, 07:15:45 PM
I have three questions if anyone could help.
1. According to the AR, the catheter was still in place.  Would
this NOT be removed at the hospital?  I mean they clean up
don't they before removal of bodies?
2. Do you know that some types of poison in a human
body paralize the body, and that person cannot then expel
bodily functions?
3. WHAT happened to the interview with the person who
drove Michael Jackson home from the Staples center?
This is not the rhetorical question, I never did get to read
that interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 24, 2010, 09:03:37 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
some say that the AR is fake

i have to admit i read only a few pages [sorry]

but do we have any other information that would confirm that he had an enlarged prostate

pap joe wanted his medical records, suppose we will not know until the trial

do the meds he takes point to it, are any of the meds used to control this condition

does anyone know - noddy's guide about this condition
yes, the flomax he was using.  It relaxes the muscles of the prostate and the bladder to make urine flow easier.  It's used to treat patients with prostate enlargement.  Other than the evidence in the AR, I don't know of anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 24, 2010, 09:07:13 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
I have three questions if anyone could help.
1. According to the AR, the catheter was still in place.  Would
this NOT be removed at the hospital?  I mean they clean up
don't they before removal of bodies?
2. Do you know that some types of poison in a human
body paralize the body, and that person cannot then expel
bodily functions?
3. WHAT happened to the interview with the person who
drove Michael Jackson home from the Staples center?
This is not the rhetorical question, I never did get to read
that interview.
when you say catheter, are you referring to the one they put in his leg that went up to his heart?  or the condom catheter?  either way, none of them would have been removed because they would want to see the if it attributed to the death.  They would clean up any fluids and make the body presentable, but they would leave the body as is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions