Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
To Voice for the silent

You ask the date it was written: Right at the top of the note looks like a date to me...it appears to be 6/9/85
but why would he need Survival Food in 1985?

I think this was a few years before one of the end of the world predictions. It was talked a lot about in religious circles at that time. I am probably totally off base but I don't think this has any meaning to the hoax but it's interesting to try and figure it out.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

MJonmind

Boy when I read the article from Daily Star, it's all so realistic it gives me that feeling again that I'm duped with this hoax. More internal battles of the mind. Don't know what to think. And if Michael was thinking some catacysm was coming,  back in 85, that doesn't say much for his knowing something bad's gonna happen in 2012. Sorry, I'm just having a moment. I was one of those people who worried about the 2000 bug, but didn't do anything but stock up a bit in non-perishables.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe MJ just refer to candy as his survival food because that's one of his favorite things to eat.  Like me I can't survive without having a cup of coffee in the morning.  I mean I could actually survive but it's hard not to have that cup of joe.  I notice the handwriting doesn't seem very legible.  It almost look like someone younger wrote it but I write sloppy at times too.  There could be something to it who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I have not been an active poster on this site however I read daily. I used to be a fairly active member on the old board. But due to personal circumstances have not really had the time to do alot on here. So hello again all. I have enjoyed reading everything and the investigation has moved on mountains hasnt it!

I was sat here thinking - dont hate me for saying this...... but the thought of survival food.... does this mean drugs?? Its only a thought. Dont mean it in a offensive way at all.

The other thing, survival food.... I have had a few family members ill with terminal cancer. They were prescribed "survival food" called complan. its a formula that when mixed with water provides a drink like meal, that provides all nutrients needed. Just wondered if this was possibly used with respect to the theory of there being a terminally ill lookalike MJ, who took his place on 25 June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Maybe MJ just refer to candy as his survival food because that's one of his favorite things to eat.  Like me I can't survive without having a cup of coffee in the morning.  I mean I could actually survive but it's hard not to have that cup of joe.  I notice the handwriting doesn't seem very legible.  It almost look like someone younger wrote it but I write sloppy at times too.  There could be something to it who knows?

Maybe "Survivial Food" was CODE for something (Pain Meds?) So If this was in '85 - Remember the Pepsi burn had happened in "84. He could have still been taking Meds for that in '85. Didn't he have a CODE Name for the Propo? (Milk? Milk of Amnesia?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I tried to decipher the words but only got so far. Is someone good with handwriting? Maybe that's why they took the cement to neverland. They're building an underground storage or living compound for possible future bad scenario.

This sparks a vague thought I had a while back. Maybe with all the emphasis on Joe or Joseph in his name, there is a direction to the Joseph in the Bible, where the story parallels Michael. He has 11 siblings, favored by his father which makes his brothers jealous. They sell him into slavery, but have a mock death of him by killing a goat, covering Joseph's coat in blood and deceiving their father. Joseph is hired in Egypt, falsely accused making advances at his master's wife, in prison 2 years, his ability to interpret dreams brings him to second in command in all of Egypt. There he immediately begins storage of food (harvested in 7 years of plenty) in vast granaries for 7 years of famine ahead. His famous verse spoken to his brothers who basically had to bow to him as Pharoah 2nd in command when he finally revealed himself (BAM), "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good, to save many people alive," Genesis 50:20interesting numbers.  Also the number of Joseph's family that moved to Egypt was 70 (Genesis 46:27). If anyone wanted to take the story further there are probably many other parallels cause it goes into a lot more detail. Joseph is always seen throughout the Bible as a picture of Christ, just as Michael is.
You know, I've always felt that Michael had a lot in common with Joseph in the Bible.  Character-wise and story-wise.  Being the leader of his brothers, being falsely accused, being from a humble background and becoming pretty much royalty.  They do have a lot in common.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it is of importance to find out what the second message is about because I think these messages were not chosen randomly. survival food 2 times??
the second message is only transcripted in parts (survival part), but I am sure it is legible in the original version. Either they did not want to let us know what it is about or they thought it would not be of importance and so they left it out (survival is enough).

so I start now:
[attachment=0:3igjyg9j]second message with numbers.jpg[/attachment:3igjyg9j]

1. Candy
2. puT
3. 6/9/85 or 05 (?)
4. The
5. tall / call / red  
6. fake / sake /safe
7. Bodie
8. I
9. giving
10. you (?)
11. in
12. Tuckers (?)
13. vaulT / lanT (??)
14. oR
15. maKe
16. caring (??)
17. of
18. bacK (??)
19. and
20. give (??)
21. ??
22. ??
23. MinD
24. you
25. tag well / all
26. and (??)
27. now.
28. When
29. is
30. My
31. survival
32. food
33. coming -->
34. AnD
35. ??
36. ??
37. that
38. ongoing (??)
39. P. R (??)
40. command /comment
41. foR
42. carying / hiring
43. during /refering
44. A
45. CRiSiS !
46. MJ

I am not English, maybe some of you spot some words I got totally wrong or can confirm others?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

somekindofsign

Really huge effort friendlikeme81!
I think it would be great to see what says, but not as a clue.
MJ didn´t seem happy with the Julien´s Auctions, it was a Thome Thome thing and he was fired for that (within others I guess), and MJ very upset.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
I think it is of importance to find out what the second message is about because I think these messages were not chosen randomly. survival food 2 times??
the second message is only transcripted in parts (survival part), but I am sure it is legible in the original version. Either they did not want to let us know what it is about or they thought it would not be of importance and so they left it out (survival is enough).

so I start now:
[attachment=0:1c5aa3x9]second message with numbers.jpg[/attachment:1c5aa3x9]

1. Candy
2. puT
3. 6/9/85 or 05 (?)
4. The
5. tall / call / red  
6. fake / sake /safe
7. Bodie
8. I
9. giving
10. you (?)
11. in
12. Tuckers (?)
13. vaulT / lanT (??)
14. oR
15. maKe
16. caring (??)
17. of
18. bacK (??)
19. and
20. give (??)
21. ??
22. ??
23. MinD
24. you
25. tag well / all
26. and (??)
27. now.
28. When
29. is
30. My
31. survival
32. food
33. coming -->
34. AnD
35. ??
36. ??
37. that
38. ongoing (??)
39. P. R (??)
40. command /comment
41. foR
42. carying / hiring
43. during /refering
44. A
45. CRiSiS !
46. MJ

I am not English, maybe some of you spot some words I got totally wrong or can confirm others?

I see "candy put the rest of the ? i gave you in ? ? or make copies of ? and give them one and your ? ? ? when is my survival food coming"

The second page says "and what does that company recommend for drink during a crisis"

Jeez I know, I'm so helpful right? Grr  :lol:  I will try more in a bit. I'm usually pretty good at this kind of thing but it's such bad quality scanning :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jessicakthx"

so I start now:
[attachment=0:of0qri6s]second message with numbers.jpg[/attachment:of0qri6s]

1. Candy
2. puT
3. 6/9/85 or 05 (?)
4. The
5. tall / call / red  
6. fake / sake /safe
7. Bodie
8. I
9. giving
10. you (?)
11. in
12. Tuckers (?)
13. vaulT / lanT (??)
14. oR
15. maKe
16. caring (??)
17. of
18. bacK (??)
19. and
20. give (??)
21. ??
22. ??
23. MinD
24. you
25. tag well / all
26. and (??)
27. now.
28. When
29. is
30. My
31. survival
32. food
33. coming -->
34. AnD
35. ??
36. ??
37. that
38. ongoing (??)
39. P. R (??)
40. command /comment
41. foR
42. carying / hiring
43. during /refering
44. A
45. CRiSiS !
46. MJ

I see "candy put the rest of the ? i gave you in ? ? or make copies of ? and give them one and your ? ? ? when is my survival food coming"

The second page says "and what does that company recommend for drink during a crisis"

Jeez I know, I'm so helpful right? Grr  :lol:  I will try more in a bit. I'm usually pretty good at this kind of thing but it's such bad quality scanning :/

Thank you for your work, you are much better than me. :)

7. and 12. would be interesting I think, anyone try?

@somekindofsign: wasn't Thome Thome hired again? and then we saw him in front of a replica of "the book" (going along with ebay auction). don't know what to make of it... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

somekindofsign

@somekindofsign: wasn't Thome Thome hired again? and then we saw him in front of a replica of "the book" (going along with ebay auction). don't know what to make of it... :?

He was in AEG contract:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to this video, MJ sent him a letter to fire him but he just ignored it (same that hapenned with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Don´t know why those people ignore it when they are fired...

[youtube:37hdrgrl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkNm9JmRxA&feature=player_embedded#at=477[/youtube:37hdrgrl]

We have also thid interview to Dileo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He called me in March and said, “Frank, I need someone with a little bit of experience. Would you like to manage me again and take care of all this stuff?” And I said, “Yeah, sure.” By the time I came in, everything was signed. Dr. Thome Thome—who is someone I don’t want to talk about in this interview—had miscalculated the scheduling on the dates, which is something I had to take care of, because Michael didn’t want to perform more than twice a week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you @somekindofsign for all the information and links you posted for helping me with Tohme Tohme or Thomme Thomme or Thome Thome. It is so confusing. He is not what he seems to be. (Would not be the first one.)

I am curious if we will hear from him again, maybe right before the auction? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

somekindofsign

Very welcome friendlikeme81!
You´re right... where is he now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Word 6 is clearly 2 words and one of them is "the". But it's not 1 word as it is marked as being.

11-18
in Tuckers vault or make copies of each

4, 5 and 6 looks like it says "then kill off the"
Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 06:23:09 AM by nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late