Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: The Micheal Project - Second Interlude
July 05, 2010, 04:02:14 PM
Here's a Soap Opera for ya, fo REAL, lol
Dang link given me problems..you may gave to click apostle link and then search for the real link, it wont let me post correctly, for some reason..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

I know this is confusing to people who are reading THIS and NOT knowing the History behind myself and Dmovie27...

For further research and clarification of my termonolgy, use of calling (Dmovie27 <Judas)

and my thoughts on the theory of Apostles and disciples I have posted the links for you all to read and have a better understanding...

I am in NO way implying that I am Mary Magdelene in the flesh according to the wiki article, but there is TRUTH in what it says, yes I was a prostitute for over 25 years, from the age of 15... I am now 42.

The story is the same NOW in 2010 as it was back then just different players, same thing is happening RIGHT now in this era.

I could NOT allow the deception that Dmovie27 protrays about me or his TRUE feelings, (not what he posts on the forum but what he has told me behind the scenes)to continue, my spirit and GOD wouldn't allow me to keep going along with Dmovie27's HYPOCRISY.

Thus the reason For the chosen Psalm...

I didn't expose him on purpose, I did not call him out or post specific things until he actually exposed himself as a wolf in sheeps clothes.

All I did was set in motion TRUTH and God took over and Dmovie27 exposed himself with his response to me and then I took it from there.

Check Mate...
Peace
 :ugeek:

Edited to fix the broken link to wiki article...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 05:10:28 PM
Dangggg....this is some drama for ya mama...D: D: D: D: D:  :?  :?  :shock:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 05, 2010, 05:58:38 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
Dangggg....this is some drama for ya mama...D: D: D: D: D:  :?  :?  :shock:  :cry:

It is how THIS was supposed to go...

A wolf in sheeps clothing can only be ALLOWED to roam and do as long as he can, until a STRONG disciple calls him out.

God will allow a half hearted preacher, disciple to do God's bidding, just to get the Word and Truth out there, then God takes that annointing back and strips the false prophet of his badge.
This is what happened.

The videos are not false and neither is the message or Michael's message, Judas was friends with Jesus and his disciple at one point.

Dmovie27 and I were friends at one point until The TIME came for TRUTH to be told. The false prophet (black hearted hypocrite) stripes were pulled.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 06:02:11 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

A wolf in sheeps clothing can only be ALLOWED to roam and do as long as he can, until a STRONG disciple calls him out.

God will allow a half hearted preacher, disciple to do God's bidding, just to get the Word and Truth out there, then God takes that annointing back and strips the false prophet of his badge.
This is what happened.

The videos are not false and neither is the message or Michael's message, Judas was friends with Jesus and his disciple at one point.

Dmovie27 and I were friends at one point until The TIME came for TRUTH to be told. The false prophet (black hearted hypocrite) stripes were pulled.

Peace

Ah, that is too bad. :[  :cry:  :cry:  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 05, 2010, 08:07:30 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

This is what happened.

Peace

Ah, that is too bad. :[  :cry:  :cry:  :(

No need to be sad, I am surely NOT sad, neither am I MAD...
This was about truth, MY Confession of TRUTH...

I was tormented in my SOUL by what I have known while the videos were being made, I have known for a long time Dmovie27's TRUE feelings (behind the scenes)the front and deception he displays is what you see wrote on the forum, underneath his mask in his heart is where the real truth of "his"character lays...

The videos he made are NOT the reason behind what I did, I have explained that GOD will "use" a false prophet for God's bidding, so in saying that Dmovie27 did just that.

The TRUTH lays somewhere in the middle, even in the videos being presented.

I am NOT against the videos AT ALL...

What I had a difficult time with was how could Dmovie27 continue to preach, point fingers at "the people" on the forum and in the vids as though he was righteous living and NOT actually living those words too.

He spoke many times about how much he believed in Jesus's message and in the same breath cursed "the people" condeming them, not forgiving them, or being patient with them, in the same breath of speaking on how much he believed in Michael and his message of Peace and Love yet he can't do the same with me or his baby mama, who he actually has the problem with and projected his anger onto me.. email clearly shows that by his own spoken words.

I now realize I was to be in his "inner circle" to make sure those vids went a certain way and didn't hurt or corrupt people in a negative way, thus why I said I was his muse.

I am NOT hurt or feel any negativity towards Dmovie27, I did what I was supposed to do from the beg. to the end.. I spoke of apostles for a reason and yes I believe that with all my heart and soul... and yes I believe that was a "mission" from God for both of us, me and Dmovie27, only one of us is doing it from a heart of positive love and the other from a negative love.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions