this1crazygirl

Re: Analysis & Rationale of MJ Haters?
May 01, 2010, 05:38:15 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
To Sarahli...

"The pen is mightier than the sword" goes an old proverb...

We need to come up with a NEW Slogan to Counteract the *Pen* don't we?...

How About...

"The Enlightened are Mightier Than the Pen" or "The Truth is Mightier Than the Pen"...

Yes good propositions. I like The Truth because this is what it's all about in this world full of lies written, printed, spoken and finally spread all around the world.

well, then the truth is, in this world of lies, the writers no longer uses the pen anymore anyway...
True. Many writers love using the PC. A bit off topic, but as an aspiring author, I love to do rough drafts of my stories in PEN and THEN type them on the PC.  :lol:

as a writer myself, so do I  :D sometimes I can look at my handwriting and see how I was feeling  8-)
It's an old proverb I know it's not accurate nowadays but the pen is the most significant object to describe the act of writing and the power of words. Because with a pen you shape each letter yourself, with your hand, you are part of what you write.

"But with your pen
you torture men"
MJ

Very true. Even on a typed letter, the signature on the paper is what makes the letter sincere, and in other cases as well... :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 05:50:37 PM
It's an old proverb I know it's not accurate nowadays but the pen is the most significant object to describe the act of writing and the power of words. Because with a pen you shape each letter yourself, with your hand, you are part of what you write.

"But with your pen
you torture men"
MJ

you mean the proverb "pen is mightier than the sword"?
The first time I heard that, I think i was in High school and Mrs. Webb our old Art teacher told us to write about our opinions on it.  :D

Yes I'm talking about this proverb and find it still up to date even if nowadays we use computers to write. The words are still the same and it's us who use them for good or evil purposes. I love to say that words have the meaning we give them.
Good thing that you had to write your thoughts about this proverb. I used to like these kind of homeworks when I was at school  :).

I quoted Tabloid Junkie because Michael uses the word pen in it :)

God bless you.

Thanks. xD I love Tabloid Junkie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

May 01, 2010, 05:52:26 PM
To Sarahli...

"The pen is mightier than the sword" goes an old proverb...

We need to come up with a NEW Slogan to Counteract the *Pen* don't we?...

How About...

"The Enlightened are Mightier Than the Pen" or "The Truth is Mightier Than the Pen"...

Yes good propositions. I like The Truth because this is what it's all about in this world full of lies written, printed, spoken and finally spread all around the world.

well, then the truth is, in this world of lies, the writers no longer uses the pen anymore anyway...
True. Many writers love using the PC. A bit off topic, but as an aspiring author, I love to do rough drafts of my stories in PEN and THEN type them on the PC.  :lol:

as a writer myself, so do I  :D sometimes I can look at my handwriting and see how I was feeling  8-)

"But with your pen
you torture men"
MJ

Very true. Even on a typed letter, the signature on the paper is what makes the letter sincere, and in other cases as well... :geek:

Oh yes. I always thought Snail mail letters seemed much more personal, IMO. :D :ugeek:  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Its her

May 03, 2010, 08:56:34 PM
Back to the topic,  :idea:
I have often noticed this term "The Haters". What brought on this "Hate" of MJ? Did this hate exist prior to the False Allegations? Are Haters Primarily Male or are there Female Haters too? Does anybody here know a "hater" personally? If so; why do they hate him? (Is it simply due to his skin color change? or does it go deeper than that?) Are Haters people who are confused about their own sexuality and resent the fact that MJ's Androgynous Look turned them on? Any insights into this would be appreciated 'cause I just don't understand it :|

Alot of people don't like to hear this, and NO one mentioned it, yet, so...I'll tell you a story, one that you may or may not know, and then I'll expose a real cruel and deviant hater.  

When MJ came out "BAD", dressed in studded leather and kind of biker-wear, to harden his SweetyPie image, the tabloids had him for dinner. Because of what we "know" about him, I'm not so sure that some of the press wasn't fueled by the Genius, himself---but when it got cruel and intimate, it was actually a real hater, instigating the rest of it. I wasn't there, but this is the story: read it and weep, as I did, from sheer RAGE.

The tour kicked off in Japan, and the papers said that MJ's show was SO risque' for the properly polite Japanese, that, when the parents discovered Jackson Gyrating in "bondage-wear", they covered their childrens' eyes in horror and left the show.Every night he was in town somewhere, they cut him and ridiculed him. They said every song sucked. This was years prior to the police getting into the manly :roll: "sport "of Michael-hunting. The only thing missing was REAL dogs.  

By the time our :D  Bad Boy got to England, the media (radio! and papers) were cutting one of the most beautiful songs EVER written, his new single (IJCSLY) to ribbons. Not certain which came first---maybe the record was released prior to the tour. They made fun of "sappy" lyrics and his voice and everything they could think of. It was SO cruel and hurtful to such a sensitive,  talented,  GIVING,  young artist.
Anyway, This cut had that sexy rap at the beginning.  8-) Nothing dirty. But TOO much tenderness for the worthless cruel IGNORANT world. TOO MUCH INNOCENT LOVE, all on display. [IMO, casting his pearls before swine, but MJ, THANK YOU SO MUCH for having the guts to give this to us. Sweetness like this doesn't come easily from men's lips, because they are too busy ridiculing one another ("whipped") and being "cool" (WAY foolish ;) ). That rap is one of the most precious things I ever :D  :D  heard, in ANY book or movie or song.  

Things got SO "BAD" the radio station(s?) were GIVING the record away in boxes, thinking that the concert wouldn't draw a crowd unless they gave stuff away with his handsome picture on it to distract from the no-talent worthless song. They actually said that they'd rope the girls in with his looks and before they knew he couldn't sing his way out of a paper sack,  :shock:  :o the money would be raked in and deposited and the concert would just be a bad memory for everyone.

All I could think when I read this was that they must've been under their rock, all the time MJ was making chicks swoon and headlining with his brothers for two decades. Or...the Hate was already in full boil even in Europe.

I can't even imagine what this did to Michael Jackson's confidence. They were going for his heart, nothing less; not to win it, but to razor it out of his body. Such vehemence! Such disrespect. Such cruelty.
But he never let on that it fazed him one bit!!!

THAT made them try even harder to break him. It was a challenge to bring him to his knees, crying.  Bullying isn't NEW. Any time someone SHINES as too good to be true, the do nothings are compelled to step up. They relentlessly badgered him and his associates regarding his personal convictions about abstaining from sex until marriage. Such crass, crude cruelty over his movements on stage and wagering on when It will happen that he falls into bed with someone, I can't even IMAGINE getting through censors that long ago.

You know?  MJ practically never PREACHED outright to folks, and so they thought it was all hype from his promoters that he was ACTUALLY religious. He ALWAYs led by example, something which seems to have gone way over the heads of alot of people, who chose to ignore what they saw, or rather NEVER saw: MJ as a rounder.

The hate about this subject came to a head even before the "Bad" era, and along with it all the homo innuendo. Women who wanted a piece of THAT were offended at his artless oblivion, seeming to make fools of them...hence, he "MUST not even LIKE girls..." It was not that he had no EYES, or a clue---he just was not into hounds. He knew early early on, that he didn't want or need to accept what was handed him. HE would TAKE what he wanted. BY choice. Where and when.

To answer your questions about haters, we can distill it down to ONE dynamic. Fear. Always. Anyone with eyes, knew MJ was a heartbreaker and a money maker. The media was angry that his personal business was none of theirs. They were angry that there was all this promise of SEX and HEAT, and NO story there.  :roll: Not only THAT, but, by his example of self control amongst all the temptations afforded other huge celebrities, he inadvertently shamed all the others who freely indulged. (Even people who think nothing of it, i.e., not a sin or anyhow wrong, take offense at someone showing them up with even a rumor of more self-possession and control.)

(It is a psychological fact, that everyone compares themselves with everyone else. And those who ARE doing something--ANYthing, name it, drinking, drugs, sex, pilfering from work, lying, GOSSIPING------take offense  :o at those who DECIDE  they "won't, right now" and take steps to divide company, and take pot shots at the  "different one". It's not that you aren't drinking because you have to walk home and you don't want to be that vulnerable on the street at night. It IS that YOU seem to have taken possession of your own WILL, which makes everyone feel like a slacker, and "get their dander up", through NO intent of your own.)

Women  :?  who did everything but beg for it, felt ashamed at having to try so hard. They felt "played", by his charm and felt stupid to have misunderstood SO badly, that he wasn't offering what they thought.

People who took a shot at him, were afraid of him, because he didn't fall down when they punched him. No matter how dirty or hard. All's fair, even a bashir sucker-punch special.

Guys who were undemonstrative, or, unimaginative, getting girls, felt embarrassed and shamed by his freely expressing Love and Tenderness, and turning THEIR girls' heads. Fear of being uncool, putting their OWN hearts on the line, and fear of losing what they have because they won't and MJ will.  Feeling threatened.

He was doing things RIGHT, which no one else had thought of or, had the ...guts...to do, and

god forbid if he's all that and Black. :o  :o  :evil:

Some can say whatever they want about Michael Jackson and religion. You can TRY to divide him from the place Jesus Christ held in his esteem and admiration, even though EVERYthing he does has some scripture backing it up. (Did you know the song "2Bad" is even in the bible?? AND so called "crotch-grabbing"?  and dancing your heart out, and giving all you have, and taking dominion over the the earth and Life? and doing good and healing...)

But this is the Truth:  :) to the pure, all things are pure. To the evil, all things are suspect. MJ viewed Life with the purest lens until he was force-fed a wake up call. He acted like he actually believed he could sing to any color gal he wanted to (he most certainly CAN, WE know this  :!: Anytime  :!:  :D )as if prejudice had evaporated. :?  

Naw...it just took its evil head and putrid ideology underground.To strike at a more opportune time...

The fact is, there IS a real enemy of man. This is what causes hate. The original hater. Believe it or not.  I didn't invent this. I'm not "giving you a lesson in religion". I'm giving you Love. Please open your heart and see if I am not telling the truth. I don't have the luxury of showing you by example. You don't know me from anyone. I need to TELL you.

He's the cruelest of personalities, whispering lies into every human, here, at one time or another.  He IS a personality, not a force, as, a "force", such as electricity, cannot harbor hate.  It is personal. We have bodies and he does not. Everything he does to turn things his corrupt way, is by rumor, innuendo, speculation, suggestion, and outright untruth. The media is but a baby step-child to this monster who hates on purpose, with strategy you can't imagine. This "thing" HATES us. But not as much as it hated Michael Jackson, who was peacefully kicking in doors and busting up walls all over the earth, oozing Love from every pore....

He HATES anyone who DARES to pick themselves up by their own bootstraps and actually MAKE something of their life and talent. He hates the human being's ability to have whatever they decree and work towards. He ESPECIALLY hates someone who discovers how to use his gifts to help others "get it", also. His plan is 'every man for himself and blow the others off.'

He will disrupt and derail unselfishness and peace, every chance we give him. And part of what he does BEST, is divide people, keeping them so busy in fear that they fight all the time and accomplish nothing in the name of Love.  

When Michael Jackson came along speaking about Love (capital "L"), he meant GOD. Ask him. God IS Love. He doesn't DO love, He IS it. The evil one is NO way in hell just going to stand back and let Love direct the affairs of Men again. We have to do it on purpose pushing past him.  He loves it when we fight each other, because there goes MJ's TOTAL message of how to take this planet by the shoulders and shake people awake. He loves it when we waste our time and lives on ourselves instead of what needs to be done, First.

Yeah, the world system is very sick and evil. But nobody cares WHAT you know, until they know you care about them. They DON'T know without action.  Not only hugs, but hard work. Deferring to others' preference, sometimes. PUTTING off selfishness. Being pro-actively kind and considerate. It won't go by itself. We can't fake it. :?  

Look at what MJ DID with both handsful of pure Love, straight from the heart. The evil one is especially hateful of someone who can FOCUS seas of people. This kind of hate is instigated by monstrous possessive fear, whispered into the ears of men who were first promised by this same evil, that perhaps THEY are the rightful owners of such power. It is fear that MJ has usurped them. While they were wishing, he was doing... 8-) Man!

All the things others have mentioned have their root in fear.  But, Guess What? Perfect(not a mixture of like and dislike!))  Love casts OUT fear.   :lol:  Just sayin. :| Just answering the OP.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

angel

May 23, 2010, 05:46:56 PM
The following is a column that was published in my local newspaper Sunday, July 5, 2009.  After reading it, in that moment, I felt my hometown was "the skunk of the world".  This was before I had any idea that Michael had hoaxed his death.  This article just added to the heartbreak of his "passing".  I felt anger towards the writer, I was embarrassed for her, and ashamed for and of her.  The fact that the newspaper would print such vitriolic garbage was inconceivable to me.  What was clear was that the author was a bonafide MJ hater.

"Masks", by Adele Elliot
    It is said that by age 50 we have the face we deserve.  For most of us that is a reflection of life and experience.
    At middle age, we can polish that face with a smile or, for women, a bit of lipstick and blush.  However, except for extreme plastic surgery (and excluding the picture of Dorian Gray), we are pretty much forced to wear the results of the life we lived.  Events and emotions of our past are etched around our eyes and impossible to hide with anything offered at the cosmetic counter.
    These last two weeks we have been forced to see Michael Jackson's garish face ad nauseam.  Television seems to be all Michael, all the time.  Throughout the country fans are wailing, in the throes of inconsolable grief over the death of an (alleged) pedophile.  Why?
    He is being lauded for dance steps and music videos.  He had talent, to be sure.  But, in my mind, he will always be a monster who was accused of abusing children.  From "innocently sleeping with little children" to dangling his own (?)  progeny from a balcony, this man was vile.
    Historically, evil outlives good in human memory.  Does anyone remember that Hitler was a painter?  Did you know that Charles Manson was a musician and wrote songs that are still performed by Guns N' Roses?  Probably not.
    My friend, Karen Berger, writes from New Orleans, "I believe Michael Jackson is responsible for young men walking around all the time with their hands on their crotch.  He introduced America to this by doing it to himself while dancing."
    But, this column is not really about a has-been pop star and the circus that surrounds his death.  His eulogy will be written by better scribes than I.
    My real concern is why we let people get away with such wickedness.  It appears that we are blinded by fame or wealth or status.  Why are some acts criminal only for some people?  If a local child were molested by a trench coat-wearing stranger at the Riverwalk, the citizens of Columbus would be relentless in our search for the offender.  Why is it different when malevolence wears glitzy clothes and picks that child up in a stretch limo?
    And why do we cover up and excuse horrifying behavior in those who should be role models?
    A few years ago, in New Orleans, there was the sensational case of Boy Scout Troop leaders abusing the scouts on campouts.  For decades, the Catholic Church reassigned pedophile priests, covering their tracks and horrific actions.  Sometimes very sick people choose honorable professions, like coaching and education, based on proximity to children.  Often, they get away with it for a very long time.
    The idea of blind justice is a farce.  She peeks from beneath that blindfold, modifying her verdict based on the prominence and affluence of the accused. Those who have the right connections and the right clothes appear to be immune to retribution.
    I truly believe that Michael Jackson hated himself.  The well-published defenses of his actions do not ring true in the knowledge that he paid vast sums of money to his victims.  (As did the Catholic Church.)
    But, my theory of his self-loathing is based primarily on his face.  With multiple cosmetic surgeries he transformed a relatively nice face into a horror movie-type man/woman mask.  We must wonder what he really saw when he looked at "the man in the mirror"?
    For the rest of us, I  suppose we should learn to love those little lines, they tell much about our journey.  We might try, however, to peek behind the masks of others.  Not all monsters have faces that are bleached and terrifyingly distorted like the late, and very talented, Mr. Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

May 23, 2010, 07:09:22 PM
I have a friend who is a disliker not hater and it is because she believes what she reads and when the baby dangling over the balcony happened she went mad I said he had a strong grip and it was for a few secs we have had a few rows about him  I think it is all misstrust and jealousy they can't believe anyone is that honest giving and kind without an agenda
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 24, 2010, 01:07:05 AM
Quote from: "angel"
The following is a column that was published in my local newspaper Sunday, July 5, 2009.  After reading it, in that moment, I felt my hometown was "the skunk of the world".  This was before I had any idea that Michael had hoaxed his death.  This article just added to the heartbreak of his "passing".  I felt anger towards the writer, I was embarrassed for her, and ashamed for and of her.  The fact that the newspaper would print such vitriolic garbage was inconceivable to me.  What was clear was that the author was a bonafide MJ hater.

"Masks", by Adele Elliot
    It is said that by age 50 we have the face we deserve.  For most of us that is a reflection of life and experience.
    At middle age, we can polish that face with a smile or, for women, a bit of lipstick and blush.  However, except for extreme plastic surgery (and excluding the picture of Dorian Gray), we are pretty much forced to wear the results of the life we lived.  Events and emotions of our past are etched around our eyes and impossible to hide with anything offered at the cosmetic counter.
    These last two weeks we have been forced to see Michael Jackson's garish face ad nauseam.  Television seems to be all Michael, all the time.  Throughout the country fans are wailing, in the throes of inconsolable grief over the death of an (alleged) pedophile.  Why?
    He is being lauded for dance steps and music videos.  He had talent, to be sure.  But, in my mind, he will always be a monster who was accused of abusing children.  From "innocently sleeping with little children" to dangling his own (?)  progeny from a balcony, this man was vile.
    Historically, evil outlives good in human memory.  Does anyone remember that Hitler was a painter?  Did you know that Charles Manson was a musician and wrote songs that are still performed by Guns N' Roses?  Probably not.
    My friend, Karen Berger, writes from New Orleans, "I believe Michael Jackson is responsible for young men walking around all the time with their hands on their crotch.  He introduced America to this by doing it to himself while dancing."
    But, this column is not really about a has-been pop star and the circus that surrounds his death.  His eulogy will be written by better scribes than I.
    My real concern is why we let people get away with such wickedness.  It appears that we are blinded by fame or wealth or status.  Why are some acts criminal only for some people?  If a local child were molested by a trench coat-wearing stranger at the Riverwalk, the citizens of Columbus would be relentless in our search for the offender.  Why is it different when malevolence wears glitzy clothes and picks that child up in a stretch limo?
    And why do we cover up and excuse horrifying behavior in those who should be role models?
    A few years ago, in New Orleans, there was the sensational case of Boy Scout Troop leaders abusing the scouts on campouts.  For decades, the Catholic Church reassigned pedophile priests, covering their tracks and horrific actions.  Sometimes very sick people choose honorable professions, like coaching and education, based on proximity to children.  Often, they get away with it for a very long time.
    The idea of blind justice is a farce.  She peeks from beneath that blindfold, modifying her verdict based on the prominence and affluence of the accused. Those who have the right connections and the right clothes appear to be immune to retribution.
    I truly believe that Michael Jackson hated himself.  The well-published defenses of his actions do not ring true in the knowledge that he paid vast sums of money to his victims.  (As did the Catholic Church.)
    But, my theory of his self-loathing is based primarily on his face.  With multiple cosmetic surgeries he transformed a relatively nice face into a horror movie-type man/woman mask.  We must wonder what he really saw when he looked at "the man in the mirror"?
    For the rest of us, I  suppose we should learn to love those little lines, they tell much about our journey.  We might try, however, to peek behind the masks of others.  Not all monsters have faces that are bleached and terrifyingly distorted like the late, and very talented, Mr. Jackson.

Angel, this was vile. My Newspaper (Washington Post) made a snide comment too about "how long is this Circus going to last" after he died and I cancel my subscription. It sounds like you live in San Antonio, TX (Riverwalk?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 24, 2010, 03:16:04 AM
Quote from: "angel"

"Masks", by Adele Elliot
    At middle age, we can polish that face with a smile or, for women, a bit of lipstick and blush.  However, except for extreme plastic surgery (and excluding the picture of Dorian Gray), we are pretty much forced to wear the results of the life we lived.  Events and emotions of our past are etched around our eyes and impossible to hide with anything offered at the cosmetic counter...

(Edited here.  No point in repeating it again---such hate, in its entirety)

... For the rest of us, I  suppose we should learn to love those little lines, they tell much about our journey.  We might try, however, to peek behind the masks of others.

Not all monsters

have faces that are bleached and terrifyingly distorted like....

Suffice it to say, someone so bitter, herself over middle age and the face SHE ended up with, would better spend her time duct-taping her poison tongue. As I said, To the pure, all things are imagined pure...the perverse can't see anything BUT the imagined perverse.  

How soon she forgets that people who are tortured in life, such as orphans,  or the malnourished, neglected or unappreciated; and those who give their entire lives in service to others having a hard time (think Mother Theresa), look worn and old before their natural time, through NO fault of their own. To presume someone is evil by the lines on their skin, and by tint as well, is just showing her TRUE ignorant colors.

I'm wondering why she finds it so hard to believe HIS innocence. It would take a minute to locate enough accolades about Michael Jackson's consideration and thoughtfulness towards hurting and sickly children WORLDWIDE, to shame her speechless. What is in HER closet, that makes this concept so foreign to her? It almost sounds as if she is resentful, because she seemed think he got away with something she didn't...AND she seems resentful at having to be stuck ("forced", she said) to wearing HER face.

I'd LOVE to give THIS (out of her own mouth) "MONSTER" a piece of the TRUTH (and my mind  :o ), but....alas, her dirty eyes would prevent her seeing that, as well.  Well, evil has its own reward.  People like that will probably burst something (instead of being joyful) when MJ appears ALIVE and glowing again... To be (she said) 50, old, ugly on the outside AND inside, AND unable to enjoy Mikey?? Too sad for her. But that's what hate does to you. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

May 24, 2010, 03:31:45 AM
I think people are Haters because they wish they had something the person who is on the receiving end of their hate has.  It's all about jealousy and envy and the person who is doing the hating not being happy with themselves.  I think Haters are people who are ignorant.  If you are happy with yourself, and you stay focused on God's plan for your life you don't have the time nor the desire to be a Hater.  You will be focused on making a difference in life and uplifting people like MJ wanted to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 25, 2010, 02:30:16 AM
Well, I plan to look for a picture of this "Adele Elliot" of (I think) San Antonio, TX  and post it so we can critique her face and suggest what cosmetic procedures might benefit her. If she is a journalist for a newspaper there has to be a pic of her somewhere...but for now I think she needs an Attitude Transplant....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 25, 2010, 02:44:18 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think people are Haters because they wish they had something the person who is on the receiving end of their hate has.  It's all about jealousy and envy and the person who is doing the hating not being happy with themselves.  I think Haters are people who are ignorant.  If you are happy with yourself, and you stay focused on God's plan for your life you don't have the time nor the desire to be a Hater.  You will be focused on making a difference in life and uplifting people like MJ wanted to do.

I agree with you here, and also I believe MJ has an Emotional Effect on people (obviously - by the way his "death" affected so many who never acknowledged him while he was alive!) Some people (especially men) are emotionally suppressed. People who try to mask (or deny) their emotional responses are put off or confused by MJ's effect on them, so they rebel against this by expressing hate & resentment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

May 31, 2010, 10:29:46 AM
@Good Lets Dance, sorry I took so long to get back to you...very busy week.  No, I am not in San Antonio, I live in Columbus, MS.  My newspaper is the Commercial Dispatch.  There is a footnote along with every column by Ms. Elliot which reads, "Adele Elliot, a New Orleans native, moved to Columbus after Hurricane Katrina.  E-mail reaches her at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

May 31, 2010, 01:56:05 PM
i just thought i would mention.....

ignorance............often breeds ...fear....in people

what you dont or cant .......understand........makes you feel afraid.....

what many saw  was.

micheal was a man,who was hugely talented,hugely popular,hugely rich,hugely different.

so they are envious to start with of his....success,wealth,talent.

they know they will never be like him....so they feel angry

they dont know micheal and dont bother to know him......its a vicious circle.........hope i have made myself clear.. :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

May 31, 2010, 01:58:17 PM
[attachment=0:27r0oi4q]livepreview.jpg[/attachment:27r0oi4q]    

AND THIS IS MY COMMENT TO THE HATERS ABOUT MICHEAL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions