Re: The plastic surgery issue
April 20, 2010, 08:04:11 PM
@Dancingthedream- that picture is one of my favorites.  He is so beautiful there.  God I miss him
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 08:09:13 PM
I think he had the lipliner/lipstick or permanent lip tattoo because when he was darker his lip color was darker. But when his vitiligo came along & his skin color changed, he wanted his lip color to look more natural with his skin tone. Which makes sense, I would do that too. It might have looked funny to have dark colored lips & white skin. Does that makes sense? I completely get it! Like I said, if I had that issue I'd do it too. Has anyone seen Sammy Sosa? He bleached his skin (no vitiligo) & he still has his dark lip color & it looks very unnatural & funny with his skin tone. This is what MJ would have had to deal with too. Also, sometimes vitiligo can affect the lip area too so he could have been covering that. Both are completely understandable reasons to me, I don't get why people gave him grief for the makeup.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Other than that, all that I see a difference in is his nose & his cleft. The face does change sometimes with age & if you become depressed you don't look like yourself. Which I'm sure he's had to deal with. I think at one point he had gotten a bad nose job, where he nose looked very pointy & he ended up having to get that fixed. But that's still not nearly as much surgery as people had made it seem over the years. He still looks the same!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

April 20, 2010, 08:11:27 PM
Chin implant?  :|
Can you explain this a bit better? To me, it just seems like he lost the baby fat on his face...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Serenitys_Dream

April 20, 2010, 08:38:21 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
So, then we have O2 dude again....

Mike might have added a SMALL, TINY cleft to the chin, but somehow it got A LOT bigger in only 4 years, now THAT'S odd! First it was round, now it's a line. And what happened to his mouth? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

The typical appearance of the face and neck changes with age. Ageing skin begins to sag, as muscle tone gradually decreases. This can be especially apparent in the skin of the chin and neck.

Muscle tone may be lost, causing a flabby or droopy appearance. The jowls may begin to sag, leading to a "double chin" in some people.

In some people the nose lengthens slightly and may look more prominent.

There also may be an increase in the number, size, and color of colored spots on the face. This is largely due to sun exposure.

The skin may thin, become dryer, and develop wrinkles. Although wrinkles are inevitable to some extent, sun exposure and cigarette smoking are likely to make them develop faster.

The ears may lengthen slightly in some people (probably caused by cartilage growth).

Some men may find that they develop hair in their ears that becomes longer, coarser, and more noticeable as they age.

The eyebrows and eyelashes become gray.

The skin around the eyelids becomes loose and wrinkled, often making a "crow's feet" pattern.

The eye socket loses some of its fat pads, making the eyes look sunken and limiting eye movement.

The lower eyelids may appear baggy, and drooping eyelids are fairly common, occasionally limiting vision.

The outer surface of the eye (cornea) may develop a grayish-white ring called arcus corneus or arcus senilis.

The colored portion of the eye (iris) loses pigment, making most very elderly people appear to have gray or light blue eyes.

Loss of teeth can make the lips look shrunken.

The jawbone loses bone material, reducing the size of the lower face. The forehead, nose, and mouth thus look more pronounced.

Gums may also recede, contributing to dental problems and changes in the appearance of the mouth.

Lips get thinner and wrinkles may appear around the mouth.

Sounds lovely...

As far as his mouth goes in the pictures maybe his lips have thinned, maybe he has received fillers in them and it looks like they are lined slightly outside the natural lip. This lining techniques is one makeup artists use to make your lips appear fuller.

Step 1
      Cover the lips with foundation or concealer, just as one would on the rest of the face. Blend well.

Step 2
      Select a lip liner close to the natural lip color for realistic results. Use it to line the lips just outside of the lip line, starting in the middle of the top lip and working out toward each corner.

Step 3
      Line the bottom lip in the same fashion, starting in the middle and working toward the ends. Stay close to the natural lip line to keep a realistic appearance.

Step 4
     Check for balance on each side, checking that the lips look even. This will help keep a natural look.

Step 5
      Use the same liner to completely fill color in the lips. Be sure that there are no obvious lines. Blot the liner with tissue if necessary or blend with a finger.

Step 6
      Finish the look with a clear or natural colored gloss. Apply the gloss liberally, as this will give lots of shine to the lips and give the illusion of fullness.

Now we can all do it too! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 12:53:02 AM
Quote from: "katooooooo"
I agree with you he didn't change a lot...Nose job, his chin (don't know the name in english sorry) and the upper lip...And probably taking age like every one of us  :cry:  :P
Everytime we have a thread about doubles with some pictures, I often see people say "well, Michael had some work done, that changes your face". Did he really change himself that much? I don't think so.

So I went through the pics again, and here is Mike from the Thriller era up to 2005, so there is 20 years in between and a lot of faces, yet we end up with... the same face yet some years older with some work on the nose. I don't see anything other changed, but maybe that's just me.

Oh, thank you thank you for this thread! Way before the 25th I was CONSTANTLY trying to point this out to people that just won't stop with the "oh everyone knows he's had 15 nose jobs, 10 cheek injections"- UGH! I noticed right away that he's barely changed- His nose only looked different from its original form to the Thriller era and it's still the SAME nose from 86/7 to now! It's just makeup, Botox from time to time and fakes coming out that cause confusion and media crap..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 21, 2010, 01:09:46 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"

The first picture you posted was already after he got his chin implant and his second nose job...here is a picture before MJ had a chin implant...before anything.

Did I say the first was without surgery? What's your point? I am only pointing out he didn't change that much the last 20 years and STILL you want to sort of debunk it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:08:29 AM
His eyebrows have changed a lot! I like the Bad era brows.

Besides, who cares what he did to himself, it's his face! Seems he wasn't afraid of needles, although Arnold Klein claims he was 'terrified of them.' hmm
Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:42:25 AM by OneLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:11:01 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"

The first picture you posted was already after he got his chin implant and his second nose job...here is a picture before MJ had a chin implant...before anything.

Did I say the first was without surgery? What's your point? I am only pointing out he didn't change that much the last 20 years and STILL you want to sort of debunk it.
Besides, in the 70s pic, he's not as close up as the Thriller era one, not smiling, and not done growing FULLY.. MKM, where did you hear/read that he ever got chin implants..? I saw comparisons like this on Maximum Jackson and there was an old one next to a 2003 one, and they looked the same..

Poster above me, I know, I forgot to mention that eyebrows also really contribute to his "changes"- they can make anyone look different, plus all the different hairstyles!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:44:09 AM
Only chinese grow old without changing ! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ said : You\'re kickin\' with the wrong leg !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8AXyD-vdo[/youtube]

April 21, 2010, 03:22:58 AM
Quote from: "spike21"
Only chinese grow old without changing ! :lol:

That's not true. I'm part Chinese, even Chinese people change when they get old. It's HUMAN NATURE :D Only plastic people grow old without changing  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 03:31:56 AM
The whole chin implant thing...sometimes when guys get older their chins change a little & become more pronounced. Same with their jawline, it happens. I'm not making it up either. One of my closest guy friends who I've known since we were 14, has changed a lot over the years. When we first met each other his jawline was narrow & his chin was small. But over the years as he's become a man it's become more pronounced. He's now 22 & his jawline is more square & his chin is squarer & more pronounced. Same with some of the guys in my family. So maybe the whole chin  changing, chin implant thing could be explained as just aging? Growing from a teenager/young adult into a full grown man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 04:40:52 AM
So, then we have O2 dude again....

Mike might have added a SMALL, TINY cleft to the chin, but somehow it got A LOT bigger in only 4 years, now THAT'S odd! First it was round, now it's a line. And what happened to his mouth? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

If I understand you right, it`s all MJ in your first post??! So, this is a pic, also from 2005, where you got your last pic, and his chin looks like 2009. (in my opinion)
Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 07:34:29 AM by sunrise
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 07:25:33 AM
Quote from: "Loes"
The lips look just a very little different at O2 because of the way he puts on the linliner (to fill it up with lipstick).

yeah
lips are the same but on the right there is a red line of makup place OUT of the lips
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Il Ns. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Non criticare ciĆ² che non puoi capire (Bob Dylan)

this1crazygirl

April 21, 2010, 08:33:52 AM
whats done is done. And after all his changes he still managed to stay a sexy thing LOL...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 09:11:23 AM
Quote from: "OneLove"
His eyebrows have changed a lot! I like the Bad era brows.

Besides, who cares what he did to himself, it's his face! Seems he wasn't afraid of needles, although Arnold Klein claims he was 'terrified of them.' hmm

Interesting you mention the fear of needles and worrying as well...  :?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions