0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*

Zen

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 05:50:14 PM
Thanks for posting this.  It has been in the works since
at least August 09.  
I agree with the marketing purposes; Michael Jackson means
$$$$$ right now, with or without a hoax, and they are BETTING
on it.    :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 06:07:55 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't get why non-believers are still on this forum and making 227 posts? Don't you have other things to do? Why do you spend your "precious" time here?  :roll:

Cirque Du Soleil did the same thing with Elvis and Beatles too. So I don't know if this is a comeback for Michael. But it can be. There's a connection btw Cirque and Criss Angel and Michael. So we will wait and see.

Non Believers have the same right of Believers to come here and say their opinion. So please, don't begin to be rude. You can hear all opinions for each and everyone here without getting excited.
I can tell you MJ will not be back on this show. It's not a hoax for MJ the singer, it's a hoax for MJ the Man, maybe MJ the film maker. He has no interest to comeback doing dance and sing.
So I tell you don't believe evrything you read from dishonest companies.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

*

MJonmind

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 07:27:34 PM
I believe MJ's alive and behind most of things involving him, but even if he's dead, I'm actually happy whenever Michael's art, singing, dancing, fashion, peculiar interests and passions are promoted and splashed for the world to see. Shout it from everywhere because most people have no idea about what he has contributed or is really like. Can't bring it on fast enough for me! Bring on the MJ revolution!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 07:40:42 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't get why non-believers are still on this forum and making 227 posts? Don't you have other things to do? Why do you spend your "precious" time here?  :roll:

Cirque Du Soleil did the same thing with Elvis and Beatles too. So I don't know if this is a comeback for Michael. But it can be. There's a connection btw Cirque and Criss Angel and Michael. So we will wait and see.

Non Believers have the same right of Believers to come here and say their opinion. So please, don't begin to be rude. You can hear all opinions for each and everyone here without getting excited.
I can tell you MJ will not be back on this show. It's not a hoax for MJ the singer, it's a hoax for MJ the Man, maybe MJ the film maker. He has no interest to comeback doing dance and sing.
So I tell you don't believe evrything you read from dishonest companies.[/quote]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Cameron,  Believers can be quite violent and harassing.  Do you remember the old forum?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 07:53:37 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I believe MJ's alive and behind most of things involving him, but even if he's dead, I'm actually happy whenever Michael's art, singing, dancing, fashion, peculiar interests and passions are promoted and splashed for the world to see. Shout it from everywhere because most people have no idea about what he has contributed or is really like. Can't bring it on fast enough for me! Bring on the MJ revolution!

My thoughts  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions



*

juliet

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 07:54:40 PM
And here's another link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"We came to an agreement with Michael Jackson's estate to create and produce two shows," Cirque du Soleil President and Chief Executive Officer Daniel Lamarre revealed to MTV News. "One show is going to be an arena show at the end of 2011 and will tour for one year in North America and then tour around the world for many years to come. At the end of 2012, we'll also open a permanent show in Las Vegas."

The overall effort is referred to only as the "Michael Jackson projects" for the time being, and as anyone who has seen such Cirque shows as "Ka," "Love" or "Viva Elvis" will tell you, the company isn't lacking when it comes to production spectacle. The estate of Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil will each own 50 percent of the projects, sharing equally in the cost of creating, developing, building and producing the shows; the Michael Jackson estate will also receive royalty payments for the King of Pop's music.

"The entire catalog is open to us ... we don't know [which songs we'll use] yet, but obviously all of the people will be looking for the big hits of Michael Jackson; we don't want to avoid that," Lamarre said of plans to incorporate not only classics like "Thriller," but also never-before-released tunes. "We want to make sure that we will meet musical expectations from the fans. At the same time, [Michael Jackson estate executors] John McClain and John Branca are also working on a new release that they want to make with Sony Music — and that could also be a part of our new shows.

"There will be two different approaches," he explained of the distinction between the MJ/Cirque shows. "For the arena show, there will be a simulation of a concert of Michael Jackson, and we will use some technology to make sure that people feel and see the presence of Michael Jackson.

"The new technology that we want to bring to [the permanent] Vegas [show] will be more theatrical," he said, adding that although the show doesn't have a home yet, it will be in one of the MGM Mirage (Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo) hotels, which will likely be retrofitted with Michael Jackson-themed elements within its hotel and casino. "They will see Vegas become the home of Michael Jackson and people will come from all over the world to experience the uniqueness of the technology that we want to bring there."

Some might wonder how anyone could hope to revive such a unique performer onstage — Lamarre said the answer is to simply bring back the man himself.

"I think we can use some 3-D technologies and hologram technologies to allow people to see Michael Jackson onstage," he said of Cirque's intriguing idea to put Michael alongside the living, breathing Cirque performers. "If you are an MJ fan, you want to see him, and we have to find the best, most innovative way to bring Michael onstage."

As for the plot or theme of either show, Lamarre said, "We're not there in terms of the creative process, but normally we don't like to be literal," shooting down any notion that the show would play like a biopic or narrative about MJ's life and death. "I would like to think it would be more of a theatrical tribute to Michael. We don't necessarily think of chronology or story lines or anything. It will be more of an extravaganza-type of show, like Michael used to do."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 08:37:02 PM
Can administrators block these non believers account?  

I read about this on Michael's web site  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

By the way, do not forget, that Michael's family (Michael) gets more than half of the profit from anything related to Michael Jackson: tributes, CDs, DVDs, clothing, anything that being sold goes to Michael....children, guardian Katherine, besides monthly pay.
Since Michael is out of visible game, he needs business go on for money, right? If there is no business, no profit without involving others to work for him, so those who do the work must get paid as well. Right?
Why some people comment  that they make money from his "death". People who do something to bring profit to Michael, must get paid, no matter how much, it depens on a contract. I am sure, estate takes care to get enough % of the profit to MJ. I think Michael will live perform  on that concert.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

*

airieslady

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 11:31:10 PM
"— Lamarre said the answer is to simply bring back the man himself."

Yes!  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

*

bec

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 11:41:54 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Non Believers have the same right of Believers to come here and say their opinion. So please, don't begin to be rude.


No. You don't. Admin told you to stand the fuck down so stand the fuck down. Oh and your little dog too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

*

Jennie

Quote from: "michangelo"
Quote from: "Cameron"
Ohhh, they want to make money on his death.  :twisted:

Guy Laliberte did not need money, it is one of the richest men in the world 2.5 bilions,
 and I am proud is a Quebecer like me!
:mrgreen:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm a Quebecer as well, nice to meet you. :D

No M. Laliberté certainly does not need money, didn't he pay I dont know how many millions to take a "ride" on a space shuttel? It was a lot of money, everyone was talking about it. Surely you must know about this as well, right?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 20, 2010, 11:55:57 PM
There is sooo much more planned than the Las Vegas show. I've posted the article and the link below. I think only someone like Michael could pull off something of this magnitude. And it's going to bring the estate a lot of money which is good for the children and for children's charities. I thought most of this stuff was in discussion before last year - but I could be wrong. Maybe this is just fulfilling Michael's wishes?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Reality Show Might Help Find Cirque Du Soleil Choreographer
'There is a huge appetite for people that want to participate in this Michael Jackson tribute,' Cirque CEO Daniel Lamarre says.
BEVERLY HILLS, California — By now, you may have heard that Cirque du Soleil has unveiled an ambitious plan to bring Michael Jackson back for a series of high-profile stage shows in Las Vegas and beyond. But what you might not know is that these plans will also take the King of Pop off the stage and into everything from nightclubs to restaurants to ... a reality show?
"There's not a lack of creativity around the table," grinned Cirque President and CEO Daniel Lamarre when we sat down with him on Tuesday (April 20). "Between [Michael Jackson estate co-executors] John McClain and John Branca and all the creative team at Cirque du Soleil, we're already bouncing a lot of new ideas around.

"This joint venture is not only for those two shows, but for all of the other initiatives that we can develop together," he added. "We are already working on the concept of nightclubs, restaurants and other experiences and other types of content that we can develop on the brand of Michael Jackson."
One of the leading concepts is a reality TV show that Lamarre hopes to launch by the end of this year. He describes it as a chance to combine television's two hottest shows, "American Idol" and "Dancing With the Stars," with the distinctive style of the King of Pop.
"John McClain came to us with the idea," he said of the yet-untitled program, which would have a national audience assisting as they built the Cirque stage shows. "We would pick the best choreographer that there is in the world to work on [our stage] show, but also use them in a reality show in order to find a new, cutting-edge choreographer that could join the team."
The reality show would also audition dancers for the MJ shows, with a certain number of the top contestants landing a Cirque gig. "That could be an exciting moment," Lamarre said of the show. "Right now there is a huge appetite for people that want to participate in this Michael Jackson tribute."
The Michael Jackson estate and Cirque du Soleil are spearheading the Michael Jackson projects with MGM Mirage, the gaming company that owns such Vegas hotels as Excalibur, Luxor, MGM Grand, Monte Carlo and more. Lamarre said that one of the MGM Mirage hotels will host the Las Vegas Michael Jackson/ Cirque show, and the venture's press release mentions that "special lifestyle projects including a nightclub" will be developed.
"We are exploring all of those opportunities right now," Lamarre offered. "We're at the early stages of those ideas. But we want to make sure that all the fans around the world that want to celebrate Michael Jackson have an opportunity to do it through the experiences we will bring to them."
But if those Michael Jackson-themed restaurants become a reality, Lamarre did make us one key promise: They won't include moonwalking waiters attempting to balance food trays.
"I don't think anybody can do it the way Michael Jackson was doing it," he laughed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

this1crazygirl

  • Guest
Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 21, 2010, 12:15:50 AM
oh boy the cirque things sounds okay, 3D show okay maybe, nightclubs uh think about it, restaurants hmmm reaching out on a limb a bit, and others? others? whoa slow down on the marketing, please don't over do it on the MJ name... putting MJ name on any ole thing won't do
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 21, 2010, 02:44:12 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Cameron"
Non Believers have the same right of Believers to come here and say their opinion. So please, don't begin to be rude.


No. You don't. Admin told you to stand the fuck down so stand the fuck down. Oh and your little dog too.

 :lol:
 
Tu me fais beaucoup rire. Ah, et je comprend pas les insultes en anglais, alors bon, tu te les gardes merci.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 21, 2010, 03:19:29 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
There is sooo much more planned than the Las Vegas show. I've posted the article and the link below. I think only someone like Michael could pull off something of this magnitude. And it's going to bring the estate a lot of money which is good for the children and for children's charities. I thought most of this stuff was in discussion before last year - but I could be wrong. Maybe this is just fulfilling Michael's wishes?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Reality Show Might Help Find Cirque Du Soleil Choreographer
'There is a huge appetite for people that want to participate in this Michael Jackson tribute,' Cirque CEO Daniel Lamarre says.
BEVERLY HILLS, California — By now, you may have heard that Cirque du Soleil has unveiled an ambitious plan to bring Michael Jackson back for a series of high-profile stage shows in Las Vegas and beyond. But what you might not know is that these plans will also take the King of Pop off the stage and into everything from nightclubs to restaurants to ... a reality show?
"There's not a lack of creativity around the table," grinned Cirque President and CEO Daniel Lamarre when we sat down with him on Tuesday (April 20). "Between [Michael Jackson estate co-executors] John McClain and John Branca and all the creative team at Cirque du Soleil, we're already bouncing a lot of new ideas around.

"This joint venture is not only for those two shows, but for all of the other initiatives that we can develop together," he added. "We are already working on the concept of nightclubs, restaurants and other experiences and other types of content that we can develop on the brand of Michael Jackson."
One of the leading concepts is a reality TV show that Lamarre hopes to launch by the end of this year. He describes it as a chance to combine television's two hottest shows, "American Idol" and "Dancing With the Stars," with the distinctive style of the King of Pop.
"John McClain came to us with the idea," he said of the yet-untitled program, which would have a national audience assisting as they built the Cirque stage shows. "We would pick the best choreographer that there is in the world to work on [our stage] show, but also use them in a reality show in order to find a new, cutting-edge choreographer that could join the team."
The reality show would also audition dancers for the MJ shows, with a certain number of the top contestants landing a Cirque gig. "That could be an exciting moment," Lamarre said of the show. "Right now there is a huge appetite for people that want to participate in this Michael Jackson tribute."
The Michael Jackson estate and Cirque du Soleil are spearheading the Michael Jackson projects with MGM Mirage, the gaming company that owns such Vegas hotels as Excalibur, Luxor, MGM Grand, Monte Carlo and more. Lamarre said that one of the MGM Mirage hotels will host the Las Vegas Michael Jackson/ Cirque show, and the venture's press release mentions that "special lifestyle projects including a nightclub" will be developed.
"We are exploring all of those opportunities right now," Lamarre offered. "We're at the early stages of those ideas. But we want to make sure that all the fans around the world that want to celebrate Michael Jackson have an opportunity to do it through the experiences we will bring to them."
But if those Michael Jackson-themed restaurants become a reality, Lamarre did make us one key promise: They won't include moonwalking waiters attempting to balance food trays.
"I don't think anybody can do it the way Michael Jackson was doing it," he laughed.


you know, the bold reminds me of another post here. where some ticket website has for sale michael jackson tickets at some nightclub. at first i dismissed it, but now this bold piece reminds me of it....hmmm
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions


Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

*

Kuki

Re: CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AND MICHAEL JACKSON
April 21, 2010, 04:21:27 AM
This is so big! I am so excited!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.


 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
53 Replies
5123 Views
Last post April 21, 2010, 11:27:55 PM
by Stranger In Chi-town
23 Replies
2140 Views
Last post April 22, 2010, 02:24:55 PM
by luchy
1 Replies
1017 Views
Last post April 21, 2010, 07:59:13 AM
by Puff
1 Replies
994 Views
Last post April 21, 2010, 07:59:55 AM
by *Mo*
1 Replies
997 Views
Last post April 22, 2010, 01:14:56 PM
by Puff

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal