Re: The Wylie Factor
April 21, 2010, 02:04:22 PM
Do we have any good pics of Wylies ears?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

April 21, 2010, 03:43:20 PM
The 2 images are totally different people because of the glove. No matter how you arrange the photo, the glove doesn't just jump off and change hands from left to right and so forth. Watch the actual DVD of Michael at the Motown show and then watch the one Wylie did and you will see, 2 different people and performances.
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

April 21, 2010, 03:55:42 PM
I like this Topic @nefari :)

I don't Know how to insert images here :oops:

But this is a link from a Pic.Maybe somebody can insert it here???? :|

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 21, 2010, 04:04:01 PM

Wylie Hughes Draper Jr. who portrayed Michael Jackson died R.I.P
August 4, 2009

in Early Years, Fam:Jackson Jackie, Fam:Jackson Janet, Fam:Jackson Jermaine, Fam:Jackson Latoya, Fam:Jackson Marlon, Fam:Jackson Rebbie, Fam:The Jacksons, JANET News, MEDIA Television, MJ Death - R.I.P, News Music, News on MJ, Tributes ALL, VIDEO Tributes 2MJ

CLICK the link to see pix of him

Wylie Draper, the actor who portrayed Michael Jackson in the mini-series, “The Jacksons: An American Dream,” died a year after the program aired.  Draper died from a rare form of leukemia.

Wylie Draper RIP - Click to Buy DVD

Mini Biography

Wylie Hughes Draper Jr. was born May 5 1969 in West Virginia. He seemed destined for stardom from the very start, at the age of ten Wylie’s brother Desmond would throw parties at a local skating rink where Wylie would dance like Michael Jackson often becoming the main attraction at the party!

Childhood

Even as a child many people noted the strong resemblance between Wylie and Michael Jackson, but as Wylie grew his focus from the arts shifted and as a teen he became a football player at Northside high school, but he changed his focus again back to the arts his Sophomore year, his drama teacher recalls him as a “Consummate student” and said he “Would teach forever if I had a class full of Wylies”.

Click to see more

College & Audition

After graduating Wylie attended Point Park College to hone his craft even more, during summers he worked as lead dancer at Disney World and lead entertainer on Norwegian cruise lines. Around this time Wylie auditioned and won the role as adult Michael Jackson in the television film “The Jacksons an American dream”. A local hairstylist has recalled Wylie as being extremely calm and humble about his audition for the role of Michael Jackson, as he styled Wylie’s hair to look more like Michael Jackson’s he remembers the young man sitting in the chair listening to comedy tapes laughing!

Other Acting Roles

Not much is known about Wylie’s life after his role as Michael Jackson, but it is apparent that his stellar performance did not lead to more lucrative film offers. He had a small role in another television film “The disappearance of Christina”, was a dancer in Michael Jackson’s video “Remember the time” and another dancer in the cable show “The Red Shoe Diaries”, which aired after his death.

Wylie Draper RIP Leukemia

Around 1993 Wylie was diagnosed as having a rare form of Leukemia, it is not known how long he battled illness or how he battled the disease, but what is known is that Wylie a talented young man with a bright future ahead of him was taken way too soon, he died December 20th 1993 in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 24, with very little media fanfare.

Michael Jackson’s Death sparks interest

After the death of Michael Jackson and the subsequent showings of the “The Jackson an American dream”, the public fascination with the young man who brilliantly portrayed Jackson in the film has grown, most fans expressed world-wide shock and disbelief at not knowing Wylie had passed in 1993, there are two face book tributes dedicated to his memory, a you tube tribute video and rumors of an upcoming website dedicated to Wylies memory. The young man famous for one film role has not been forgotten and managed to touch the lives of many.

i think this guy is gone - yes too soon and an excellent talent - god bless him x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

April 21, 2010, 04:28:17 PM
I always wondered why the brothers wore the glove on different hands at the memorial/burial. I thought maybe it was because they were left or right handed or had another reason that we wouldn't be privy to but maybe it has something to do with 2 people and 2 seperate gloved hands. As you said Nefari....Michael wore it one one hand for that performance on the 25th and then when Wylie did he changed hands. For the record I have never heard the song privacy but those are some pretty startling lyrics. I'll have to think on that for awhile but can't help but think there is a major clue there. I just keep loving Michael more and more as I hear about everything he had to endure. I don't think there have been many people who have led the kind of life he did. I don't think he would mind us dissecting all of this. He left behind clues for us and I think he would be sad if no one picked up on them. He would understand that in an investigation nothing is off limits...that is the only way to truly figure it all out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

April 21, 2010, 04:31:39 PM
I think Wylie is probably gone just because of the peace I feel when I visit the crypt, like he's really there, but that date of death still just haunts me as something very important in the entire puzzle of Michael's life and "death".
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

nynyro

April 21, 2010, 05:35:16 PM
Does anyone know if anyone reported Mike visiting Wylie before he died of leukemia?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 06:07:56 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
I always wondered why the brothers wore the glove on different hands at the memorial/burial. I thought maybe it was because they were left or right handed or had another reason that we wouldn't be privy to but maybe it has something to do with 2 people and 2 seperate gloved hands. As you said Nefari....Michael wore it one one hand for that performance on the 25th and then when Wylie did he changed hands. For the record I have never heard the song privacy but those are some pretty startling lyrics. I'll have to think on that for awhile but can't help but think there is a major clue there. I just keep loving Michael more and more as I hear about everything he had to endure. I don't think there have been many people who have led the kind of life he did. I don't think he would mind us dissecting all of this. He left behind clues for us and I think he would be sad if no one picked up on them. He would understand that in an investigation nothing is off limits...that is the only way to truly figure it all out.

A human being has only 2 hands, so if they didn't wear the glove on their right hand they would wear it on their left hand. I don't think the hand on wich they wore the glove has to mean anything.
I think it just has to do with being righthanded or lefthanded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

mjkate

April 21, 2010, 06:48:32 PM
yes I agree if it were a pencil....I thought that at first to but then I thought longer about it and wondered if it could mean something else too. I'm just not sure wearing a glove would follow along the same lines as holding a pencil since there is no dexterity involved in wearing a glove. I thought they would just wear it on the hand Michael wore it on. I don't know of too man people who only wear one glove. I was not a huge fan of Michael so I don't know if he switched hands or not. It could really have many meanings or it could have none. Thanks for commenting though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

April 21, 2010, 06:58:32 PM
As far as I know Michael did alternate hands the glove was on from time to time so thats no real big deal but it distinguishes the two Motown performance photos apart, thats the only thing. Wylie in the movie wore it on the opposite hand from where Michael wore it in the actual real performance.
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Dutch

April 22, 2010, 02:26:18 AM
@Nefari:

Which hand is wearing the glove in both pictures? Right, the hand that holds the microphone. The two images are identical, one is just a mirrored copy of the other.

Although I can not support it with evidence, but I do know a thing or two about (digital) editing of imagery as it occupies me 10 hours/day (it's my profession). The mirroring as has been done with this image I do as well when appropriate. If a customer supplies me with images that have to be used and the motion of one of the image flows the wrong direction (drawing attention away from main content), I also flip it. This mirroring of images happens all the time on webpages, in tabloids, newspapers etc. Even in motion graphics mirroring is quite common as long there are no dead give aways like for example text which would appear mirrored and creating some disturbance (thus drawing away focus again). And even mirrored text can be fixed quite easily without the audience even noticing the movie clip has been altered.

Edit:
In a very fast and hasty manner I made a little collage in which the similarities I described above become more visible.

Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 03:17:00 AM by Dutch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 03:05:32 AM
Quote from: "Dutch"
@Nefari:

Which hand is wearing the glove in both pictures? Right, the hand that holds the microphone. The two images are identical, one is just a mirrored copy of the other.

Although I can not support it with evidence, but I do know a thing or two about (digital) editing of imagery as it occupies me 10 hours/day (it's my profession). The mirroring as has been done with this image I do as well when appropriate. If a customer supplies me with images that have to be used and the motion of one of the image flows the wrong direction (drawing attention away from main content), I also flip it. This mirroring of images happens all the time on webpages, in tabloids, newspapers etc. Even in motion graphics mirroring is quite common as long there are no dead give aways like for example text which would appear mirrored and creating some disturbance (thus drawing away focus again). And even mirrored text can be fixed quite easily without the audience even noticing the movie clip has been altered.
After looking at the two videos. It looks like it is a mirror image. Wyile did a great job, but if you look real hard, you can see they are the same image. The pants are bending at the same place, and the shirt on Wyile is slightly different from MJ's.

But Wylie could still be his double. With a little surgery and skin cream.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 22, 2010, 05:54:27 AM
I think that after this whole hoax thing is over with, Michael is going to announce people that we thought were in on it, who we knew are in in it, and who we never imagined to be included... this one would go under... thought, but maybe knew! ;)

C.otains
O.ptional
I.nformation
N.ot
C.raxy
I.ncidents
D.emanding
E.motional
N.aive
C.razed
E.nforcements
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Java

April 22, 2010, 07:38:45 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I am new here and I did not want to get anyone upset at me for jumping right in and starting something but I believe with all of my heart that this thread needs to be here, needs to be seen by you all. I'm not sure who all here is familiar with the TV movie "The Jacksons an American Dream" but if you have seen it and know about the infamous little known actor named Wylie Hughes Draper Jr. that plays older Michael in this movie then you will have also heard of young Wylie's tragic death from Leukemia years ago. I hesitated long and hard about bringing Wylie into this because I love him with all of my heart and I am just someone who has been a fan a long time and I live a short driving distance from where he is laid to rest. I tend his flowers if they are old or out of place and I pray near him often for peace, for some sort of sign or absolution, anything. But my point is this: There is very little to nothing hard and factual known about Wylie and before I started tending his flowers this past year, no one had been to visit him for years, not since he was laid to rest in 1993 which brings me to the drama of this. Wylie Hughs Draper supposedly passed away on December 20th 1993, the same month, day and year that Neverland was ascended upon by all of the cops and nut balls hounding Michael. Wylie Hughes Draper Jr. was a dead ringer for Michael Jackson and sang and danced well enough to fool the masses and with little to no trouble could have had his face altered to be even more of a look a like:

Also there has for some reason been efforts by someone to keep Wylie's resting place a secret and I went through hell finding it. It is listed on the Find a Grave site at the WRONG cemetery and people continue to think that site is correct but it is not. Trust me I leave flowers for Wylie all the time. Every time you try and search info on Wylie or his family there comes a dead end with nothing more than the fact that he worked on a cruise ship, is a Draper Jr., Went to High School in Macon Georgia and that he had leukemia and worked on the Remember The Time video with Michael. He is in fact very visible in the Dangerous Short films DVD in that video and of course in the Jacksons American Dream movie. There are photos of him posing with the Jackson family including Katherine and Joseph and Jermaine but never Michael, never near or beside Michael. Something stinks about this, I just feel it. The fact that he is said to have died on that scary day December 20th 1993 is just to much of a coincidence for me because that day is the day that Michael Jackson's life took a horrible turn. Any other imput on this matter will highly interest me and I think others as well.
Nefari

Which cemetery is Wylie in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 22, 2010, 08:03:13 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I am new here and I did not want to get anyone upset at me for jumping right in and starting something but I believe with all of my heart that this thread needs to be here, needs to be seen by you all. I'm not sure who all here is familiar with the TV movie "The Jacksons an American Dream" but if you have seen it and know about the infamous little known actor named Wylie Hughes Draper Jr. that plays older Michael in this movie then you will have also heard of young Wylie's tragic death from Leukemia years ago. I hesitated long and hard about bringing Wylie into this because I love him with all of my heart and I am just someone who has been a fan a long time and I live a short driving distance from where he is laid to rest. I tend his flowers if they are old or out of place and I pray near him often for peace, for some sort of sign or absolution, anything. But my point is this: There is very little to nothing hard and factual known about Wylie and before I started tending his flowers this past year, no one had been to visit him for years, not since he was laid to rest in 1993 which brings me to the drama of this. Wylie Hughs Draper supposedly passed away on December 20th 1993, the same month, day and year that Neverland was ascended upon by all of the cops and nut balls hounding Michael. Wylie Hughes Draper Jr. was a dead ringer for Michael Jackson and sang and danced well enough to fool the masses and with little to no trouble could have had his face altered to be even more of a look a like:

Also there has for some reason been efforts by someone to keep Wylie's resting place a secret and I went through hell finding it. It is listed on the Find a Grave site at the WRONG cemetery and people continue to think that site is correct but it is not. Trust me I leave flowers for Wylie all the time. Every time you try and search info on Wylie or his family there comes a dead end with nothing more than the fact that he worked on a cruise ship, is a Draper Jr., Went to High School in Macon Georgia and that he had leukemia and worked on the Remember The Time video with Michael. He is in fact very visible in the Dangerous Short films DVD in that video and of course in the Jacksons American Dream movie. There are photos of him posing with the Jackson family including Katherine and Joseph and Jermaine but never Michael, never near or beside Michael. Something stinks about this, I just feel it. The fact that he is said to have died on that scary day December 20th 1993 is just to much of a coincidence for me because that day is the day that Michael Jackson's life took a horrible turn. Any other imput on this matter will highly interest me and I think others as well.
Nefari

The search of Neverland was in August 1993 not December 1993
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions