No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "*Mo*"
I have been waiting for this...  It took them almost half a year to make the deal.

and a 50/50 deal at that... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: such a genius strike!
guess mike went with the circus...

i keep saying it: bow to the king!  :mrgreen:

edit: one very interesting wording in the promo clip: 'they joined forces with (...) michael jackson.'  :shock:  oh did they, really?  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

My thoughts exactly, TabloidBurn! Here is the exact text of that video promo:
"For over 25 years....in over 40 countries....Cirque du Soleil has thrilled millions...changed the face of live entertainment forever....and built a global reputation for excellence....now we're making history again....by joining forces with a true entertainment legend....Michael Jackson....Cirque du Soleil and Michael Jackson....coming together in 2011"

Does this not sound like "present tense" to you? It sure does to me!....otherwise, I would think it would have said something like, "the estate of Michael Jackson"....WOW!....also (and there might be a logical explanation for this)...but the announcer on that promo piece? You have heard this voice on many, many trailers...it sounds EXACTLY to me like Don LaFontaine....and if it is, you want to know the kicker? DON FONTAINE DIED 9/1/08!!! Could this collaboration have been in the works for that long? If the voiceover in this trailer isn't Don, then it is someone doing an incredible impression of him....hmmmm....

Also....look at how many words in this piece remind you of Michael in some way:
25 years (Thriller 25)
40 years (40th anniversary of J5)
thrilled millions (Thriller)
changed the face (plastic surgery)
global reputation (heal the world)
making history again (HIStory)
coming together (Come Together)

Just some food for thought, my friends! I encourage you to listen to that promo again! How could this be Don LaFontaine?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cirque du Soleil plans Michael Jackson show in Las Vegas in 2012 by Robin Leach
I think very important take a look at:
(Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.)

The main parts I found relevant to the subject( for me of course...)

In a one-on-one exclusive, I just interviewed Cirque du Soleil President Daniel Lamarre, who told me that he first met Michael in 2004 and gave him a tour of the Montreal headquarters. “He was a big Cirque fan and saw all our shows,” Daniel said. “The last one he saw was Love at The Mirage.

“We flirted sporadically but over many years talking about how a Cirque show would interpret his songs and his music. We only finished the agreement in the last few hours. His mother told us all, ‘Michael always wanted to work with Cirque, so do this.’ It was her approval that sealed the deal. She played a major role in Cirque winning against many others interested in such a show.

Daniel added: “I want Mrs. Jackson and the fans to be very proud of what we create. There will be no Michael Jackson impersonators. There is only one Michael Jackson!”

Daniel invited me to Montreal for Day 1 of the creation team at work on the Michael Jackson show, so we’ll go there for that and report weekly as it develops. He also revealed that Michael’s estate, MGM and Cirque will bring in a fourth partner to create the most advanced and innovative technology.

Daniel said Cirque’s creative team is already looking at This Is It dress rehearsal videos to use in the shows."

I'M ASKING YOU: IS IT POSSIBLE?? THERE IS ONLY ONE MICHAEL JACKSON...??????
OBVIOUSLY - THERE IS THE ONLY KING OF POP & GENIUS & THE BEST: MICHAEL JACKSON
More PRESS information more I'm convinced MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD!
THIS IS PART OF HOAX!!!!! LONG LIFE FOR KING!!!!
THIS IS IT....IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

Quote from: "heisinme09"
My thoughts exactly, TabloidBurn! Here is the exact text of that video promo:
"For over 25 years....in over 40 countries....Cirque du Soleil has thrilled millions...changed the face of live entertainment forever....and built a global reputation for excellence....now we're making history again....by joining forces with a true entertainment legend....Michael Jackson....Cirque du Soleil and Michael Jackson....coming together in 2011"

Does this not sound like "present tense" to you? It sure does to me!....otherwise, I would think it would have said something like, "the estate of Michael Jackson"....WOW!....also (and there might be a logical explanation for this)...but the announcer on that promo piece? You have heard this voice on many, many trailers...it sounds EXACTLY to me like Don LaFontaine....and if it is, you want to know the kicker? DON FONTAINE DIED 9/1/08!!! Could this collaboration have been in the works for that long? If the voiceover in this trailer isn't Don, then it is someone doing an incredible impression of him....hmmmm....

Also....look at how many words in this piece remind you of Michael in some way:
25 years (Thriller 25)
40 years (40th anniversary of J5)
thrilled millions (Thriller)
changed the face (plastic surgery)
global reputation (heal the world)
making history again (HIStory)
coming together (Come Together)

Just some food for thought, my friends! I encourage you to listen to that promo again! How could this be Don LaFontaine?

Yes, it sound like if Michael will actually be there. I agree with you! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I know someone else mentioned it, but they recently did one for Elvis Presley, and this is what it will looks and sounds like:

Watch this video and see how they use a hologram of Elvis........WOW

As always with L.O.V.E  xox
Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:33:38 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

:o  :shock:  OMMMMMMMMMMMG , my heart is beating so fast

*so excited* what a good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  :P  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I know someone else mentioned it, but they recently did one for Elvis Presley, and this is what it will look and sound like:

[YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGltymGs9R0&feature=related][/YouTube]
With Elvis it says "in partnership with Elvis's enterprise" and in MJs Teaser it says "We're making HIStory again by Joining forces with a true entertainment LEGEND...MICHAEL JACKSON" and then at the end "COMING TOGETHER IN 2011" It says nothing about a partnership with Michael's state.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Olgeya"
My mindmap

Olgeya - this is amazing!  I hope it is ok with you if I add your blog to my blog roll and write a post referring to your posts... I think my readers would LOVE your blog!

If not, then I will remove it... just let me know!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJsFan4Ever"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I know someone else mentioned it, but they recently did one for Elvis Presley, and this is what it will look and sound like:

[YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGltymGs9R0&feature=related][/YouTube]
With Elvis it says "in partnership with Elvis's enterprise" and in MJs Teaser it says "We're making HIStory again by Joining forces with a true entertainment LEGEND...MICHAEL JACKSON" and then at the end "COMING TOGETHER IN 2011" It says nothing about a partnership with Michael's state.

I heard that too! However, for the record, the official press release says with the Estate of Michael Jackson (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).  It's definitely sounding like it's referring to a person... the real thing... in the teaser.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does the promo video remind anyone of the TII trailer, or are all cirque promo videos like that??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

of course there's only one Michael Jackson dang I'm excited  :D  :D  So, at the memorial Barnum and Bailey circus was in L.A. That was a sign! We're getting ready to receive the one and only yes still the King of Pop Michael Jackson the world will stop seriously this has never been done before it will blow everyone away. After a year no wonder he was like I'll play with them and then bam! You Joker!!! I wonder how the haters will take it go Mike aim for the jugular.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lets not forget the after party for the grammys was a circus. the man is genius simply put :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Smooth-Criminal"
Remember how this was connected to the hoax?  

Now it's HIS turn to make the audience beLIEve. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Michael Jackson, the man behind the curtain, because he's SO alive and he's definitely running this show.

And it doesn't finish there... Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and just WATCH  :shock: They're making HIStory again and they're COMING TOGETHER

Bravo, Michael! I want to be just like you when I grow up  :lol:

That promo video gave me goosebumps, chills running up and down my spine.  Cirque du Soleil and Michael Jackson together after his "death" ...This is one show I wont miss!
Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 01:02:37 AM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "imissMJ147"
Quote from: "jill"
I feel like this is important, but I don't know how it fits in with the hoax.

If you remeber the Chris angel beLIEve thing and cirque du soleil is connected to Chris angel

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "Smooth-Criminal"
Remember how this was connected to the hoax?

Now it's HIS turn to make the audience beLIEve. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Michael Jackson, the man behind the curtain, because he's SO alive and he's definitely running this show.

And it doesn't finish there... Go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and just WATCH :shock: They're making HIStory again and they're COMING TOGETHER

Bravo, Michael! I want to be just like you when I grow up :lol:

That promo video gave me goosebumps, chills running up and down my spine. I thought this was never happen...Cirque du Soleil and Michael Jackson together after his "death" ...This is one show I wont miss!

"Believe"

This post is a bit of a rehash, or summary, of all of the research done by myself and my friends at MJHD and MJH Forum. There have been numerous postings tying Criss Angel's "Believe" show to Michael Jackson, that I thought it would be a worthwhile exercise to consolidate all of the findings into one post. If I have missed anything, please let me know.

First, the most obvious is the symbolism of Criss Angel's "Believe" poster. The following shows the aspects of the poster that seem mysteriously (or coincidently) tied to MJ: (click to enlarge)

Then, we see other interesting coincidences... first, Orianti's new album, which is called, you guessed it.."Believe"...

In addition, we have MJ's children sporting a hat and T-Shirt from the "Believe" show. (thanks to a poster named "Jamiee" who posted Blanket's pic on michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com.)

Then one poster had shown a comparison of the two "angel" pictures between MJ and Criss Angel,posted by Miss-Zazi95 on MJHD.net:

An interesting aspect of Criss Angel's show is that he is taken away by ambulance, and presumably dead:
"In the entry hallway of the auditorium hang pictures depicting Criss Angel surrounded by insipid white rabbits that materialize and fade as one passes by. The classical stage is hung with thick curtains and framed with rococo golden sculptures depicting rabbit motifs. After the usual amusing Cirque du Soleil preamble with the ushers, Criss emerges to thunderous applause and enthusiasm from a full house. His infatuation with the television camera as a tool for his magic is proven when he disappears from a rolled-up screen while being monitored by a camera. The banner drape he uses is coincidentally brought in by one of his fans sitting in the front rows. The subsequent trick is a straightforward prediction effect in an overhead-hanging casket that is baffling and direct. Then he speaks about his foolhardy obsession with an illusion involving an enormous Tesla Cage that delivers six million volts, which he was about to perform live. An impressively realistic Tesla coil suddenly injures Angel badly, and the rest of the cast is seen rushing to and fro, apparently quite helpless until a stretcher takes him to an ambulance. This is recorded on camera and shown on large video screens and, although everybody knows that it involves stage blood, the close-up of his face is graphic and provides quite a gruesome and unnecessarily morbid spectacle. From then on, what dominates the show is a weird dream emerging from a dark mind."
This is from a review of the show on "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

According to vegasdeluxe.com, MJ saw "Believe" with Kenny Ortega in April 2009, and wanted a lineup of "lookalike dancers" for his show:

Now folks..here is something very interesting...
"There’s a solid rumor that when Michael’s first England run ends in September and resumes again there in January that he may well do a series of U.S. concerts. Although AEG wants him to appear in Las Vegas, it’s more likely it will be in New York or L.A. where there are arenas with 15,000 to 20,000 seats.

“The London ticket sales were really a testing of the waters,” one source told me. “There’s no question that Michael and AEG are discussing a world tour now.”

This was posted in an article here...

Now Cirque Du Soleil, which is home to Criss Angel's show, also wants MJ's show:
"..some interesting news from the live performance front: Cirque du Soleil is heavily courting the Jackson estate for a Las Vegas-style show featuring Michael’s music. The Canadian-based company is said to be working hard to convince all the parties that they can do for Michael what they did for the Beatles with the “Love” show at the Mirage Hotel.
The money involved is said to be astronomical."

Hmmm................

Does "Believe" hold significance, or is it all just coincidence.....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde