Re: Travis Payne, black MJ?
April 21, 2010, 06:06:18 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I think it's important to keep in mind that it's possible for Michael to have had more than one disguise these past 10 months. For example, if he was disguised as Travis, that doesn't necessarily mean everytime we've seen Travis, it's been MJ. I don't think that at all. Think about all the possible disguises we've discovered. He could have been them all at one point.

And this has got me thinking... if any of these really are his disguises, it makes sense on his choice of people to pretend to be. None of them are "super famous" to the point where we would have their mannerisms memorized. They are people we just "know of" for the most part. BUT - Michael knows all of them really well: Travis Payne, DAVE DAVE, his nephew (at the grammy's, can't think of his name right now)...
These are all people who Michael was close with, so they are the most likely people for him to be able to "become" because he knows their mannerisms and voices so well.

Just some thoughts...

I 100 % agree.Not only that but everyone needs to take a step back and remember one simple little thing.It was stated by Michaels own brother mind you that Michael was sooo good at his disguises that he fooled his own mother many many times.So if Michael can fool his own mom cmon he can fool each and every one of us no matter how much you think you know Michael or not,so yes I say it's possible he has been in disguise as Payne.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Travis Payne, black MJ?
April 21, 2010, 10:13:54 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
May I just ask this: What in heck what be the point of Michael dressing as Travis Payne, wasting his time with this movie stuff..? He wants people to think that he taught the TII dancers the steps and not Travis..? Isn't the hoax a little too important for something like this?

The point could be proving that he's perfectly able to appear in front of millions of people without even being noticed.
Ah.

MJonMind, you have a point about the heights there- and I don't know, the Travis in the photo with Kenny does suddenly look different from the one with Michael..His grin does kind of remind me of Michael there, yet not on the other pic..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions