the arabian nights

mj left UCLA as a nun?
April 18, 2010, 04:07:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is Michael Jackson ALIVE??
Jul.02, 2009 in Hollywood Superstars

Millions were devastated by the news of Michael Jackson’s untimely death on June 25, 2009. After all, the pop icon was a relatively young man of 50, and seemed to those around him to be overcoming his medical problems. In fact, it was later reported later that, the night before he died, Michael practiced long into the night for his upcoming concert. Dancing, singing, joking with the crew, the King of Pop rehearsed at the Staples Centre Arena well into the early hours of the morning, and no one in attendance could ever have suspected that they may be among the last few people to see the singer alive.

Almost immediately after his death, which has been reported to have been due to cardiac arrest, the rumors and speculations began. Like the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson’s diehard fans and those who hated him alike began to circulate rumors that his death was staged. Many of these rumors were able to be discounted almost immediately. However, there are a few that beg a second look. And at least one or two that practically prove that the pop legend is alive, basking in the renewed fame his death has garnered.

One of the rumors that has garnered the most attention is that Michael Jackson was seen not just leaving the hospital, but actually walking out of it, on the day of his death. Multiple witnesses have stated that after his death was announced, and while he was presumably lying cold on a gurney, he was seen walking out of the hospital ensconced in a nun’s habit; some report that he was wearing his trademark mask.

However, possibly the most remarkable evidence for the case that Michael Jackson is still alive, his purported death nothing more than an elaborate hoax (and quite possibly the most lucrative staged death in history) is a video clip that was initially posted on YouTube and is now a viral sensation. The clip shows the helicopter that is moving Jackson’s ‘corpse’ from the hospital to the morgue. All seems normal until you clearly see the corpse sitting up inside the chopper.

So, how is this possible? This video was shot more than 4 hours after Michael’s body was found – and it was reported he was already dead by the time he reached the hospital. Rigor Mortis would have set in by this point, if the ‘body’ was in fact dead. The type of movement portrayed in the video should have be totally impossible, folks. And, at this point, no one has been able to offer a single explanation for how this is possible. In fact, the entire incident has been all but ignored by the mainstream media.

Could this be because Michael Jackson’s death was a ratings goldmine, and nearly every news outlet covered it nonstop for days? Perhaps they don’t want to admit that they got their story wrong…
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Re: mj left UCLA as a nun?
April 18, 2010, 04:12:08 PM
:shock:
Perhaps they don’t want to admit that they got their story wrong… :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mumof3

April 18, 2010, 04:16:37 PM
Anything is possible with michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 18, 2010, 04:20:39 PM
with all the doubles talk it is conceivable that mike just walked away

there were so many fans and impersonators - he could pass for another one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 18, 2010, 04:26:58 PM
That would be really funny!  :lol:

I tend to believe more in the possibility of him, never being at UCLA, and leaving Carolwood´s house in the black car that we see on the  Ben Evenstad interview about the ambo pic...
Exactly the video where we can also see who may be Michael through the fence and the 911 cal from Sunset bulevard... to me that video is a huge key clue.

What I see on the article is that media keep spreading now the possibility of him being alive...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 18, 2010, 04:29:37 PM

Michael Jackson disguised as a nun and living in a bunker with Elvis: Now for the conspiracy theories
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:48 PM on 26th June 2009

Comments (0) Add to My Stories  
The internet was quickly awash with conspiracy theories about Jackson's death, from the predictable to the downright bizarre. Here the Daily Mail outlines some of the rumours:
 The Kings of music: Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson live on through rumour and conspiracy
LIVING IN A BUNKER WITH ELVIS PRESLEY
Internet site 68comeback reported that Jackson was living in a ' bunker' with Elvis Presley.
It wrote: 'Surely you've heard of the secret, seven-storey-deep bunker that Elvis Presley had built underneath Graceland, prior to faking his own death?
MJ lives there now with Elvis and certain other "dead" celebrities. You don't have to be sad for him any more.'
ON THE RUN AS A NUN

Minutes after his death at 2.27pm Pacific Time in Oakland, California, Dwight Santos - an unemployed toilet cleaner - told reporters at the UCLA Medical Centre that he had seen Jackson emerging from a back door of the hospital disguised as a nun.
He told those who would listen that the singer was heading for a Caribbean island where he planned to live as a fruit seller called Thomas Di Loco.

FLED BY JETPACK TO LIVE WITH ESKIMOS
Moments later, another fan called Elisa Chan claimed she had seen Jackson strapping on a jetpack and flying to Los Angeles airport. From there he was going to visit his birthplace of Gary, Indiana, before flying to Greenland to live with Eskimos.

ESCAPING HIS O2 COMMITMENTS
Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton alleged Jackson was 'pulling a stunt' in order to get out of his concert commitments at the O2 in London.
Hilton added: 'Jacko pulled a similar stunt when he was getting ready for his big HBO special in '95 when he "collapsed

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2010, 04:31:57 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: hmmmm :lol:  :lol:  :lol: so then they are saying that Michael indeed had a "habit".  That is too funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

the arabian nights

April 18, 2010, 04:38:03 PM
you guys are funny

mike was friends with whoopi - sister act
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted late:
7evenMJJ,

April 18, 2010, 05:15:13 PM
This story is old (the nun outfit) yet this is the first time I've heard it. Maybe because it's been debunked? I'm confused - has anyone investigated this to see if there's any film where a nun is seen leaving the building?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

April 18, 2010, 05:54:10 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

Michael Jackson disguised as a nun and living in a bunker with Elvis: Now for the conspiracy theories
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:48 PM on 26th June 2009

Comments (0) Add to My Stories  
The internet was quickly awash with conspiracy theories about Jackson's death, from the predictable to the downright bizarre. Here the Daily Mail outlines some of the rumours:
 The Kings of music: Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson live on through rumour and conspiracy
LIVING IN A BUNKER WITH ELVIS PRESLEY
Internet site 68comeback reported that Jackson was living in a ' bunker' with Elvis Presley.
It wrote: 'Surely you've heard of the secret, seven-storey-deep bunker that Elvis Presley had built underneath Graceland, prior to faking his own death?
MJ lives there now with Elvis and certain other "dead" celebrities. You don't have to be sad for him any more.'
ON THE RUN AS A NUN

Minutes after his death at 2.27pm Pacific Time in Oakland, California, Dwight Santos - an unemployed toilet cleaner - told reporters at the UCLA Medical Centre that he had seen Jackson emerging from a back door of the hospital disguised as a nun.
He told those who would listen that the singer was heading for a Caribbean island where he planned to live as a fruit seller called Thomas Di Loco.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

FLED BY JETPACK TO LIVE WITH ESKIMOS
Moments later, another fan called Elisa Chan claimed she had seen Jackson strapping on a jetpack and flying to Los Angeles airport. From there he was going to visit his birthplace of Gary, Indiana, before flying to Greenland to live with Eskimos.

ESCAPING HIS O2 COMMITMENTS
Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton alleged Jackson was 'pulling a stunt' in order to get out of his concert commitments at the O2 in London.
Hilton added: 'Jacko pulled a similar stunt when he was getting ready for his big HBO special in '95 when he "collapsed

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

the arabian nights

April 19, 2010, 03:00:11 AM
but in all this madness - why not?

as we know he could move amoung pp as himself and he would be thought of as a double, at UCLA there were loads of doubles/impersonators there

so why not

but we never saw him arrive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 04:41:58 AM
Thomas di Loco?  :lol:  

Right.

Why do they always mess it up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Sarahli

April 19, 2010, 05:56:39 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
but in all this madness - why not?

as we know he could move amoung pp as himself and he would be thought of as a double, at UCLA there were loads of doubles/impersonators there

so why not

but we never saw him arrive?

It was all for diversion but I doubt that Michael was ever at UCLA...why would he have been there ? Same thing with the coroner's van. The  only thing that seems to be sure is that Michael was at the airport. But with all these doubles messing around nobody noticed.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

jill

April 19, 2010, 09:26:28 AM
This is the first I have heard of the Nun story.  Interesting indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 04:51:04 PM
I could TOTALLY see Michael pull this off!!!

So why is this coming to light just NOW?!

Wow very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael